/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need help making Dawah

AnonymousPoster
08-01-2007, 06:21 AM
Asalaamu aliakim brothers and sisters,
I need advise on making Dawah to someone they are a born muslim but she dose not have alot of knowlaedge she has asked me to teach her everything i know only problem is i dont know where to start.
I dont wanna throw all this knowledge to her at once so if anyone has the advise on where i should start it'l help alot insha-Allah.

Jazak Allahu khair.:happy:
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abdul Fattah
08-01-2007, 03:18 PM
Selam aleykum
I would base myself on the three fundamentals inshaAllah:
http://www.troid.org/articles/islaam...ndamentals.htm

So if you were asked: " What are the three fundamentals that a Muslim is supposed to know?" then say: " For a slave to know his Lord, his religion, and his prophet Muhammad (sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam)", and if you were asked: "Who is your lord?" say: " My lord is Allaah the one who is responsible for my up-bringing and the up-bringing of the whole universe with His blessings and He is the one I worship and I have no lord except Him.

Then explain those three in detail (more information about it in the above link). I think if you follow that you have a great structure in your teachings inshaAllah.

Aisha!
08-06-2007, 10:09 PM
try doing the first prophet to last then 5 pillers then the six points and all that. basic of islam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.