/* */

PDA

View Full Version : what is considered stealing?

still learning
08-02-2007, 03:00 AM
i work in the movies. i rip tickets. so you cant get passed me without showing my your ticket. but sometimes a co-worker will say "let the person in the red jersey in" (like dont ask for his ticket)

is this haram??

its really hard for me to say no because i am new there and dont really know any one.

also is like renting a movie from blockbuster then buring your self a copy haram?
how about downloading it form the internet for free?
same with music. i know we all donwload free music but is it haram? and is it considering stealing in the holy Quran?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Grace Seeker
08-07-2007, 03:18 AM
If the material is copyrighted, then what would you call copying it without paying for (or at least receiving) permission to copy it?

Answering that question, might help you with several of those that you have asked.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.