/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Be prepared for a trivial problem

chand
08-05-2007, 07:43 PM
This probably sounds quite trvial and i suppose it is but it means something to me and i would really like your advice. I have this friend that i regard as close but my friend thinks that i dont like her because of the way i treat her..deep down i have nothing but love and respct for jher but im not the sort of person that shows that..and i really dont want this person to think bad of me..because i actually care about what she thinks..

Reply if you can be asked!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummah
08-06-2007, 09:46 AM
Asalaamualaikum

so you really love your friend but you never show her that... its okay if you dont show it so much, but its a bad thing when you tend to show her the opposite.

im the kinda person who really goes all lovey dovey huggy wuggy with all my friends and might make girls like you sick lol. but i have this one friend and she used to tell me that she regarded me as a really good close friend, but she never ever showed me that. she would be quite abrupt with me, and she would never do anything to show me that she was fond of me. the only time she ever told me was when it was my bday or something and shed right me a sweet message in a card. i started to feel like she thought i was really dumb and that she didnt respect me, as a result of that were not in touch AS much now!!

the thing with that is, fair enough she made the effort to tell me on my birthday, but its not fair to make your friend remember how much u like her. i personally think that if you want to keep a good friend, u need to adapt to their personality a little too. you might not mind being treated the way you treat her but that doesnt always work.

Shes your friend, and she obviously cares about having you as a friend to have told you this. so try and open up a little with her. dont be afraid to compliment her here and there, have a little laugh with her, remind her that shes your good friend. basically dont put her on a low which seems to be happening right now

hope that helped
Ma'salaama

chand
08-06-2007, 02:59 PM
Jazakhalla for your advise and for taking the time to write it..ill try and follow it inshallah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.