/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Soldiers of Allah?

Noor
09-01-2005, 09:31 PM
AssalamuAlaikum

After reading the thread on 786 and seeing all the posts (as well as mine) I was just wondering what all of you felt about Soldiers of Allah?

Alaikum salaam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
mahdisoldier19
09-01-2005, 11:09 PM
assalam alakam

Ok Soldiers of Allah in my opinion has the worse rap i had ever heard But the meaning is very very true :)

basitisnumberone
09-02-2005, 12:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mahdisoldier19
assalam alakam

Ok Soldiers of Allah in my opinion has the worse rap i had ever heard But the meaning is very very true :)
:sl:
oh man, i second that. it seriously bad, glass-shattering bad, but their lyrics are alright.
:w:

basitisnumberone
09-14-2005, 06:58 PM
i do like some Native Deen nasheeds
how bout u guys?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
TEH
09-14-2005, 07:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mahdisoldier19
assalam alakam

I thought 1924 was good...

But anyway, if it has music, it isnt allowed...

:D

Hijaabi22
09-15-2005, 05:55 PM
Soldiers Of allah rock man!!! Even my dad hu normally refers to rap as 'rap crap' thinks they cool!! They inspired my user name, C? But they not as gud as 786 or Native Deen!

Noor
09-15-2005, 07:03 PM

if you want to know what I think of 786 you should go to that thread. Native Deen, in my opinion, can do a lot better without instruments playing in the background. The point for nasheeds is to divert our attention for mainstream music. But when artists like Soldiers of Allah, Native Deen and 786 copy the styles of kufr music, does that mean we are compromising our faith? The lyrics in many of nasheeds are powerful and inspiring but when they imitate the techinique of non muslims, all of us are entering dangerous waters.

anwara
09-15-2005, 07:53 PM
native deen have you heard of drugs

mujahedeen2087
09-16-2005, 02:41 AM
why did this site take off soldiers of Allah from the nasheeds

can some one explain why Soldiers of Allah nasheeds were taken off this site? :mad:

Can some one please tell me?

mujahedeen2087
02-09-2006, 05:53 AM
i dont think using those insturments is haram. it is only sound and nothing more, besides they focused a lot on the lyrics and until now i think they have the best music out there, the message they give out is the best because they tell it how it is. they openly express Islam as the perfect system and dont compromise islam like many other muslims in the world today. Also they have inspierd me to be a better muslim! not become some type of kafir because they use an insturment.

Allah hafiz

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.