/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need Advice

amira4ever
08-06-2007, 10:33 AM
Salam all I am new to the site and would like some advice plz,My step father used to abuse me when I was younger after along time I told my mum she blamed me and is now saying she is going to go to the police I dont understand:cry: :muddlehea It s been about 2 years since I told my mum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Quiet Observer
08-06-2007, 11:33 AM
Oh wow.

Where are you, I mean what country? I know that this is an international forum, that's why I asked.

Most countries you can't get in trouble if someone abuses you.

It is not your fault if you are the one abused.

Is it different where you are?

Ummah
08-06-2007, 12:13 PM
Asalaamualaikum

ohh that makes me feel so mad!!!
Is your stepdad and mum both muslim too?

is your mum still married to him?

Its a good thing if she goes to the police because you deserve justice and hopefully he'll get caught and punished

amira4ever
08-06-2007, 12:18 PM
Yes they r both muslim and my mum is still married 2 him really I feel soo scared not sure what will happen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ummah
08-06-2007, 12:25 PM
how is your relationship with him now? how does he act towards you?
did your mum ever confront him about this?

keep strong sis, inshAllah you will be able to get through this. Have faith in Allah swt because He is always with those who speak the truth.

amira4ever
08-06-2007, 12:27 PM
I dont c them much has I have married and moved away

IbnAbdulHakim
08-06-2007, 01:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amira4ever
Salam all I am new to the site and would like some advice plz,My step father used to abuse me when I was younger after along time I told my mum she blamed me and is now saying she is going to go to the police I dont understand:cry: :muddlehea It s been about 2 years since I told my mum
wa alaikum ussalaam

talk to someone in real life about this inshaAllah... and if it is still carrying on then get an arbitrator.

i really hope this gets sorted out 4 u. advice can only do so much but inshaAllah talk to someone bout it.

if u go deeper into the problem i can give more advice, but from how much i heard i cant say much...

IbnAbdulHakim
08-06-2007, 01:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amira4ever
I dont c them much has I have married and moved away
in that case wud it be too much trouble to hav sabr thru it? i hope u get reward in akhirah inshaAllah

highway_trekker
08-06-2007, 02:25 PM
I second the advice given by the brother, talkto someone about it-someone trusted and who can help you overcome it. From what you have said, you are not the one in the wrong...May Allaah make this easy for you-aameen

amira4ever
08-06-2007, 02:31 PM
thank u all for ur advice

chand
08-06-2007, 03:03 PM
May allah ease your pain..ameen

Muslim Woman
08-06-2007, 04:14 PM
Salaam/peace;

sis , i m so sorry to know it. Pl. talk to an Imam.

If he abused u physically ...i.e. raped u , then i m not sure if ur mom's marriage is still valid with him.

A person can't have relationship with mom & daughter at a same time. As this is very sensitive issue , pl. talk to a learned person

amira4ever
08-07-2007, 05:13 AM
I will and thanxs sis

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.