/* */

PDA

View Full Version : how come i cant access the forums?

nevesirth
08-06-2007, 10:34 AM
is there something wrong with the site? when i click on forums it leads me to one pace, cpanel stuff or something. whts causing this?:grumbling

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
nevesirth
08-06-2007, 10:46 AM
or am i being blocked out? let me know cuz this is so so so annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woodrow
08-06-2007, 10:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by nevesirth
is there something wrong with the site? when i click on forums it leads me to one pace, cpanel stuff or something. whts causing this?:grumbling
:sl:

You seem to be here now. That was a problem yesterday when the server was doing a restore. I don't really know all of the specifics, but there are one or two threads discussing the restoration.

nevesirth
08-06-2007, 10:51 AM
im still having the same problem, cant access most parts of the site. well ill just wait and hope. for now, im out .

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Woodrow
08-06-2007, 10:55 AM
:sl:

I know there is still some ongoing maintenance being done on the "Basics of Islam" section and that is currently closed. Are there other sections you can not access?

nevesirth
08-06-2007, 11:08 AM
cnt access any forums, cnt access control panel. nothing

Woodrow
08-06-2007, 11:34 AM
:w:

Now that is odd. Hopefully, one of the admins will be able to solve the problem. Just off the top of my head it sounds like there is still a server problem.

I wonder if any other members are having the same problem?

I doubt if it is anything wrong with your PC, but if by some chance it may be the result of a saved cookie error. Try clearing the cookie cache in your browser, then close and reopen your browser and log back on and see if by some slim chance that is the problem.

Aisha!
08-06-2007, 08:52 PM
restart your computer and see if it has viruses cause your computer might be messed up?

nevesirth
08-06-2007, 09:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha!
restart your computer and see if it has viruses cause your computer might be messed up?
la, my computer aint messed up or down. everythings back 2 normal now. alhamdulillah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.