/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Perfect Leader According to these Scholars.

khairullah
08-06-2007, 11:48 AM
Lets see what famous scholars,Scientists,Leaders and Writers say about uhammad (PBUH).

Prof Ramakrishna Rao says:

The personality of Muhammad, it is most difficult to get into the whole truth of it. Only a glimpse of it I can catch. What a dramatic succession of picturesque scenes?

There is Muhammad the Prophet.
There is Muhammad the General;

Muhammad, the King
Muhammad, the Warrior
Muhammad, the Businessman
Muhammad, the Preacher
Muhammad, the Philosopher
Muhammad, the Statesman
Muhammad, the Orator
Muhammad, the Reformer
Muhammad, the Refuge of Orphans
Muhammad, the Protector of Slaves
Muhammad, the Emancipator of Women
Muhammad, the Judge
Muhammad, the Saint

And all these magnificent roles, in all these departments of human activities, he is like a HERO.

(By an Indian non-Muslim Professor K.S Ramakrishna Rao in his book Muhammad the prophet of Islam).

MASSERMAN, U.S. Psychoanalyst says:

COLOR="Purple"]Leaders must fulfill three functions-

1: Provide for the well-being of the led.
2: Provide a social organization in which people feel relatively
secure.
3: Provide them with one set of beliefs.

People like Pasteur and Salk are leaders in the first sense.

People like Gandhi and Confucious. On one hand, and Alexander,
Caesar and Hitler on the other.

Jesus and Buddha belong in the third category alone.

Perhaps the greatest leader of all times was
Muhammad who combined all three functions.

To a lesser degree, Moses did the same.

(From an essay leadership Gap By JULES MASSERMAN, U.S. Psychoanalyst july/15/1975)

A Famous British Scholar, George Bernard Shaw Says:

"I have always held the religion of Muhammad in high estimation because of its wonderful vitality. It is the only religion, which appears to possess that assimilating capability to the changing phases of existence which can make itself appeal to every age. I have prophesied about the faith of Muhammad that it would be acceptable tomorrow as it is beginning to be acceptable to the Europe of today.

Medieval ecclesiastics, either through ignorance of bigotry, painted Mohammadanism in the darkest colors.

They were in fact; trained to hate both the man Muhammad and his to them was anti-Christ.

I have religion studied him. The wonderful man, and in my opinion far from being an anti-Christ he must be called the savior of humanity. 1 believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world he would succeed in solving the problems in a way that would bring it the much-needed peace and happiness.

Europe is beginning to be enamored of the creed of Muhammad. In the next century I may go still further in recognizing the utility of that creed in solving its problems, and it is in this sense that you must understand my prediction.

[' A collection of writings of some of the Eminent Scholars' p.77, by the Woking Muslim Mission, 1993 edition].

A Famous French Scholar, Lamartine says:

"If greatness of purpose, smallness of means, and astounding result are the three criteria of human genius, who could dare to compare any great man in modern history with Muhammad. The most famous men created arms, laws and empires only.

They founded, if anything at all, no more than material powers which often crumbled away before their eyes. This man moved not only armies, legislations, empires, people and dynasties but millions of men in one-third of the then habited world; and more than that, he moved the alters, the gods, the religions, the ideas, the beliefs and souls. On the basis of a Book, every letter o1 which has become law, he created a spiritual nationality, which blended together people of every tongue and of every nation.

He has left for us as the indelible characteristic of this race. Muslim nationality, the hatred of false gods and the passion for the one and immortal God.

Philosopher, Orator, apostle, legislator, warrior of peace, conqueror of ideas, restorer of rational dogmas, of a cult without Images, the founder of twenty terrestrial empires and of one spiritual empire that is Muhammad.
As regards all standards by which human greatness may be measured we may well ask, is there any man greater than he is?

[Historledela Turquie, Paris, Vol 1, pp 276-277 by Lamartine]

Washington Irving

(1783-1859) Well-known as the "first American man of letters".
He was sober and abstemious in his diet, and a rigorous observer of fasts. He indulged in no magnificence of apparel, the ostentation of a petty mind; neither was his simplicity in dress affected, but the result of a real disregard to distinction from so trivial a source ... In his private dealings he was just.

He treated friends and strangers, the rich and poor, the powerful and the weak, with equity, and was beloved by the common people for the affability with which he received them, and listened to their complaints ... His military triumphs awakened no pride nor vain glory, as they would have done had they been effected for selfish purposes. In the time of his greatest power he maintained the same simplicity of manners and appearance as in the days of his adversity. So far from affecting regal state, he was displeased if, on entering a room, any unusual testimonial of respect were shown to him.

*Life of Mahomet*, London, 1889, pp. 192-3, 199

Annie Besant

(1847-1933) British theosophist and nationalist leader in India & President of the Indian National Congress in 1917.*

It is impossible for anyone who studies the life and character of the great Prophet of Arabia, who knows how he taught and how he lived, to feel anything but reverence for that mighty Prophet, one of the great messengers of the Supreme. And although in what I put to you I shall say many things which may be familiar to many, yet I myself feel whenever I re-read them, a new way of admiration, a new sense of reverence for that mighty Arabian teacher.

*The Life and Teachings of Muhammad*, Madras, 1932, p. 4

regarding Muhammad) "... a mass of detail in the early sources shows that he was an honest and upright man who had gained the respect and loyalty of others who were likewise honest and upright men."
[Vol. 12]

Thomas Carlyle

in his 'Heroes and Hero Worship', was simply amazed
"How one man single handedly, could weld warring tribes and wandering Bedouins into a most powerful and civilized nation in less than two decades."

And Diwan Chand Sharma

wrote in "The Prophets of the East":
"Muhammad was the soul of kindness, and his influence was felt and never forgotten by those around him"
[D.C. Sharma, The Prophets of the East, Calcutta, 1935, pp. 12]

Muhammad, peace be upon him, was nothing more or less than a human being, but he was a man with a noble mission, which was to unite humanity on the worship of ONE and ONLY ONE GOD and to teach them the way to honest and upright living based on the commands of God. He always described himself as, 'A Servant and Messenger of God' and so indeed every action of his proclaimed to be.

Sarojini Naidu says:
Speaking on the aspect of equality before God in Islam, the famous poetess of India,

"It was the first religion that preached and practiced democracy; for, in the mosque, when the call for prayer is sounded and worshippers are gathered together, the democracy of Islam is embodied five times a day when the peasant and king kneel side by side and proclaim: 'God Alone is Great'... I have been struck over and over again by this indivisible unity of Islam that makes man instinctively a brother."

[S. Naidu, Ideals of Islam, vide Speeches & Writings, Madras, 1918, p. 169]

In the words of Professor Hurgronje:

"The league of nations founded by the prophet of Islam put the principle of international unity and human brotherhood on such universal foundations as to show candle to other nations." He continues, "the fact is that no nation of the world can show a parallel to what Islam has done towards the realization of the idea of the League of Nations."

Edward Gibbon and Simon Ockley,

on the profession of ISLAM, writes in "History of the Saracen Empires":

"I BELIEVE IN ONE GOD, AND MAHOMET, AN APOSTLE OF GOD' is the simple and invariable profession of Islam. The intellectual image of the Deity has never been degraded by any visible idol; the honor of the Prophet have never transgressed the measure of human virtues; and his living precepts have restrained the gratitude of his disciples within the bounds of reason and religion."

[History of the Saracen Empires, London, 1870, p. 54]

Ewolfgang Goethe,

perhaps the greatest European poet ever, wrote about Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him. He said:

"He is a prophet and not a poet and therefore his Koran is to be seen as Divine Law and not as a book of a human being, made for education or entertainment."

[Noten und Abhandlungen zum Weststlichen Dvan, WA I, 7, 32]

Edward Gibbon

(1737-1794) Considered the greatest British historian of his time.His (i.e., Muhammad's) memory was capacious and retentive, his wit easy and social, his imagination sublime, his judgment clear, rapid and decisive. He possessed the courage of both thought and action.

*History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire*, London, 1838, vol.5, p.335

Michael H. Hart

Professor of astronomy, physics and the history of science
My choice of Muhammad to lead the list of the world's most influential persons may surprise some readers and may be questioned by others, but he was the only man in history who was supremely successful on both the religious and secular level.

*The 100: A Ranking Of The Most Influential Persons In History*, New York, 1978, p. 33

William Montgomery Watt

Professor (Emeritus) of Arabic and Islamic Studies at the University of Edinburgh.
His readiness to undergo persecutions for his beliefs, the high moral character of the men who believed in him and looked up to him as leader, and the greatness of his ultimate achievement - all argue his fundamental integrity. To suppose Muhammad an impostor raises more problems than it solves. Moreover, none of the great figures of history is so poorly appreciated in the West as Muhammad (PBUH).

*Mohammad At Mecca*, Oxford, 1953, p. 52

Alphonse de Lamar tine
(1790-1869) French poet and statesman.

Philosopher, orator, apostle, legislator, warrior, conqueror of ideas, restorer of rational dogmas, of a cult without images; the founder of twenty terrestrial empires and of one spiritual empire, that is Muhammad. As regards all standards by which human greatness may be measured, we may well ask, is there any man greater than he?
Translated from* Histoire De La Turquie*, Paris, 1854, vol. II, pp. 276-27

Reverend Bosworth Smith

(1794-1884) Late Fellow of Trinity College, Oxford.

He was Caesar and Pope in one; but he was Pope without the Pope's pretensions, and Caesar without the legions of Caesar. Without a standing army, without a bodyguard, without a palace, without a fixed revenue, if ever any man had the right to say that he ruled by a right Divine, it was Mohammed; for he had all the power without its instruments and without its supports.

*Mohammed and Mohammedanism*, London, 1874, p. 235

Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

(1869-1948) Indian thinker, statesman, and nationalist leader.

I became more than ever convinced that it was not the sword that won a place for Islam in those days in the scheme of life. It was the rigid simplicity, the utter self-effacement of the prophet, the scrupulous regard for his pledges, his intense devotion to his friends and followers, his intrepidity, his fearlessness, his absolute trust in God and in his own mission. These, and not the sword carried everything before them and surmounted every trouble.

*Young India* (periodical), 1928, Volume X

Edward Gibbon
(1737-1794) considered the greatest British historian of his time.
The greatest success of Mohammad's life was affected by sheer moral force without the stroke of a sword.

*History Of The Saracen Empire*, London, 1870

John William Draper
(1811-1882) American scientist, philosopher, and historian.
Four years after the death of Justinian, A.D. 569, was born at Mecca, in Arabia the man who, of all men exercised the greatest influence upon the human race . . . Mohammed (PBUH)

*A History of the Intellectual Development of Europe*, London, 1875, vol.1, pp. 329-330

David George Hogarth
(1862-1927) English archaeologist, author, and keeper of the Ashmolean Museum, Oxford

Serious or trivial, his daily behavior has instituted a canon which millions observe this day with conscious mimicry. No one regarded by any section of the human race as Perfect Man has been imitated so minutely. The conduct of the Founder of Christianity has not so governed the ordinary life of His followers. Moreover, no Founder of a religion has been left on so solitary an eminence as the Muslim Apostle.

*Arabia*, Oxford, 1922, p. 52

There are several honest and unbiased non-Muslim historians who have acclaimed that prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was the best human being.
According to Michael H. Hart who wrote the book, ‘The Hundred Most Influential Men in History’, the top most position, i.e. the number one position goes to the beloved prophet of Islam, Muhammad (pbuh).

Mohammad (PBUH) is prophesized in the Bible
Mohammad (PBUH) is prophesized in the Torah
Mohammad (PBUH) is prophesized in the Hindu Scripture
Mohammad (PBUH) is prophesized in the Budhist Scripture
Mohammad (PBUH) is prophesized in the Parsi Scripture.

Allah (swt) says in the Holy Quran:

"And thou (standest) on an exalted standard of character" 68:4

Allah (swt) is absolutly right.

http://prophetofislam.com

www.wonderfulinfo.com

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
khairullah
08-07-2007, 08:26 AM
Allah (swt) says about Mohammad (PBUH) in the holy Quran; And thou (standest) on an exalted standard of character.[068:004]

and Allah (swt) is right.

IbnAbdulHakim
08-07-2007, 09:35 AM
his the praised one for sure.

only the jelous, lustful and blind will deny his greatness

Abdul-Raouf
08-07-2007, 09:45 AM
Jazakallah Khair...

Wonderful Info.....

Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi(Mahatma Gandhi)

(1869-1948) Indian thinker, statesman, and nationalist leader.

I became more than ever convinced that it was not the sword that won a place for Islam in those days in the scheme of life. It was the rigid simplicity, the utter self-effacement of the prophet, the scrupulous regard for his pledges, his intense devotion to his friends and followers, his intrepidity, his fearlessness, his absolute trust in God and in his own mission. These, and not the sword carried everything before them and surmounted every trouble.

*Young India* (periodical), 1928, Volume X

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Malaikah
08-07-2007, 11:39 AM
:sl:

Great list mashaallah!

Ebtisweetsam
08-07-2007, 11:44 AM
Just reading one hadith is enough to know how high Allah SWT ranked him. Subhanallah

InToTheRain
08-07-2007, 01:28 PM
:sl:

Jazak Allah Khair bro.

Even though the Prophets Mohammad(SAW) had the truth on his side and was gifted in speech, people often forget the prophet did not win his nation over within his lifetime with constant debates. It was the Character of the beloved prophet(SAW) and his love for Allah(SWT) that made the greatest revolution witnessed by mankind.

The blessings of Allah(SWT) are enormous, when love for Allah(SWT) rises in someones heart it leaves him illuminated from head to toe.

The face of one who loves Allah(SWT) sincerely glows with the spiritual radiance of the love for Allah(SWT). The knotted hearts of ordinary people become untied when glancing at such a face.
We all know Tahajjud was made obligatory to Mohammad(SAW) and a few of his companions who reverted to Islam when Islam was first revealed to Mohammad(SAW) and their resolve in doing so showed love for Allah(SWT) giving them great strength. It can even be said that Tahajjud was necessary to help them through the initial stage of hardship.

Once abdullah bin salam (RA), who been a leading jewish rabbi, came to the blessed prophet (SAW) intenting to ask him three questions. But upon looking at the Noor on the face of the blessed prophet (SAW), he accepted Islam. Some one asked him what caused him to divert from his original purpose in coming. He pointed towards the radiant face of the blessed prophet (SAW) and said "By Allah, this is not the face of a liar"

'Abdullah ibn as-Salam reported: "When the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) came to Medinah, the people gathered around him and I was one of them. I looked at his face and understood that it was not the face of a liar. The first words I heard him say were: 'O people, spread the salutations, feed the people, keep the ties of kinship, and pray during the night while the others sleep and you will enter Paradise in peace."'
This is related by al-Hakim, Ibn Majah, and at-Tirmizhi who considers it authentic and sound hadith

http://www.tasawwuf.org/writings/lov...e_chapter2.pdf

Slamdunk
08-07-2007, 01:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by khairullah
Lets see what famous scholars,Scientists,Leaders and Writers say about uhammad (PBUH).

Prof Ramakrishna Rao says:

The personality of Muhammad, it is most difficult to get into the whole truth of it. Only a glimpse of it I can catch. What a dramatic succession of picturesque scenes?

There is Muhammad the Prophet.
There is Muhammad the General;

Muhammad, the King
Muhammad, the Warrior
Muhammad, the Businessman
Muhammad, the Preacher
Muhammad, the Philosopher
Muhammad, the Statesman
Muhammad, the Orator
Muhammad, the Reformer
Muhammad, the Refuge of Orphans
Muhammad, the Protector of Slaves
Muhammad, the Emancipator of Women
Muhammad, the Judge
Muhammad, the Saint

Mohammad (PBUH) is prophesized in the Bible
Mohammad (PBUH) is prophesized in the Torah
Mohammad (PBUH) is prophesized in the Hindu Scripture
Mohammad (PBUH) is prophesized in the Budhist Scripture
Mohammad (PBUH) is prophesized in the Parsi Scripture.

Allah (swt) says in the Holy Quran:

"And thou (standest) on an exalted standard of character" 68:4

Allah (swt) is absolutly right.

http://prophetofislam.com

www.wonderfulinfo.com
Hello Khairullah. Quite impressive. With the exception of saint, Jesus was all that and more. He was, and still is, the Creator God.

"Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made." (John 1:3)

"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." (Rev. 1:8)

:-)

Ebtisweetsam
08-07-2007, 01:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Slamdunk
Hello Khairullah. Quite impressive. With the exception of saint, Jesus was all that and more. He was, and still is, the Creator God.

"Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made." (John 1:3)

"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." (Rev. 1:8)

:-)
If he were God, he would have not become a human being, he would not have let humans put him on a cross and be nailed to death.:?

Castor
08-07-2007, 02:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ebtisweetsam
If he were God, he would have not become a human being, he would not have let humans put him on a cross and be nailed to death.:?
Hello Ebtisweetsam! My second reply to a post of yours! I'm not following you, honest!

The theological arguments as to what Christians know as "penal substitution" are long, hard work (believe me) and not appropriate here.

However, what interests me is what appears to be that you assume that you know God's mind, and that, as the concepts of "penal substitution" or "Christus victor"(Christ's death on the Cross, and the reasons behind it), doesn't fit into your idea of God, he wouldn't have done it! Forgive me, but wherever your faith lies, to claim to know the mind of God strikes me as a tad superior, to say the least.

Perhaps you can back it up with a reference to a learned scholar of Islam who refutes the concept in a slightly less dismissive manner?

God's love and peace to you all.

Slamdunk
08-07-2007, 11:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ebtisweetsam
Hello Ebtisweetsam. Because he was God he put Jesus on a cross. Don't you see that, "God so loved the world (of sinners) that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him will not perish, but have eternal life." (John 3:16)

Jesus is the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world. When you turn to him for salvation, through repentance and faith, he takes away your sins and God remembers them no more. No man can enter heaven with sin and only Jesus can take them away. He died for them and has the power to save us from our sins.

"Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord, 20and that he may send the Christ, who has been appointed for you—even Jesus." (Acts 3:19)

God bless

khairullah
08-08-2007, 11:44 AM
llo Ebtisweetsam. Because he was God he put Jesus on a cross. Don't you see that, "God so loved the world (of sinners) that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him will not perish, but have eternal life." (John 3:16)

Jesus is the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world. When you turn to him for salvation, through repentance and faith, he takes away your sins and God remembers them no more. No man can enter heaven with sin and only Jesus can take them away. He died for them and has the power to save us from our sins.

"Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord, 20and that he may send the Christ, who has been appointed for you—even Jesus." (Acts 3:19)
nice to meet brother lets discuss this topic in another forum please.

thank you.

Ebtisweetsam
08-08-2007, 11:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Slamdunk
Because he was God he put Jesus on a cross. :
Umm.... so God and Jesus are 2 different people? :?

Don't you see that, "God so loved the world (of sinners) that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him will not perish, but have eternal life." (John 3:16)

Jesus is the Lamb of God Umm that is abit offensive- Jesus being called a non-human?:? who takes away the sin of the world. When you turn to him for salvation, through repentance and faith, he takes away your sins but you guys ask the priest for forgiveness, not God directly.... i dont need to see the Imam and ask hime to ask God to forgive me.... the Imam is no better than me, can i not repent to my God on my own?:? and God remembers them no more. No man can enter heaven with sin and only Jesus can take them away. He died for them and has the power to save us from our sins.

"Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, Yes this makes sense- Amen:thumbs_up that times of refreshing may come from the Lord, 20and that he may send the Christ, who has been appointed for you—even Jesus." Erm... im confused, who's gonna be sent- Jesus or Christ?:? (Acts 3:19)

God bless
.... now im more confused than ever......:mmokay:

Ebtisweetsam
08-08-2007, 12:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Castor
Hello Ebtisweetsam! My second reply to a post of yours! I'm not following you, honest!

The theological arguments as to what Christians know as "penal substitution" are long, hard work (believe me) and not appropriate here.

However, what interests me is what appears to be that you assume that you know God's mind, and that, as the concepts of "penal substitution" or "Christus victor"(Christ's death on the Cross, and the reasons behind it), doesn't fit into your idea of God, he wouldn't have done it! Forgive me, but wherever your faith lies, to claim to know the mind of God strikes me as a tad superior, to say the least.

Perhaps you can back it up with a reference to a learned scholar of Islam who refutes the concept in a slightly less dismissive manner?

God's love and peace to you all.
Follow me wherever you want, if you ve got the answers im more than willing to listen....

Firstly I will give you the scholars answer you aasked for here:

http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/S...=1123996016430

This being part of it:
God is All-Powerful; He can do things we cannot imagine. But just think, why should God send an innocent man to suffer for the guilty, when God is All-Just? If man is sinful, God can command him to repent and return to God, or the All-Merciful God can simply forgive him. Why should God undermine His own justice and mercy by saying in the first place that all the babies born are sinful because Adam committed an Original Sin and the only way out is that His innocent son must suffer and die? Just imagine, this is to save all the fornicators and robbers and murderers of the world.

Most assuredly this cannot be. Because in the first place, God is One and One Only, (as your own Bible repeatedly says; and as Jesus Christ himself has most emphatically said in Mark 12:29, for instance). And so there was no God the Son, nor was Jesus the only begotten of God.

Second, punishing a surrogate for the sinner violates the basic principles of divine justice. The church dogma that Adam and Eve disobeyed God and that all the children born generation after generation deserve eternal ****ation for that reason, unless they believe that God had to sacrifice Himself (because Father and Son are not two Gods) on the cross is a grievous sin against God by itself, to say the least. What is more, it is said that this was all planned by God in advance, “before eternity”! If so, that belief must absolve all humans from the original sin at once; but the Christians insist that only those who hold this blasphemous belief are redeemed!

The difference between man and animal is that God created man with a brain which he can use to distinguish between right and wrong.....an animal, for example the pig, will sleep with its mother father, brother sister or uncle, and will eat its own droppings, whereas a human can work out what is right and what is wrong.... God, the Creator of the Heavens and the earth, will be in no way stooped down to our level.....

khairullah
08-09-2007, 10:25 AM
Masha Allah sister good answer.

Slamdunk
08-09-2007, 01:00 PM
[QUOTE=Ebtisweetsam;803936].... now im more confused than ever......:mmokay:

Jesus is the Lamb of God Umm that is abit offensive- Jesus being called a non-human?[quote]

[Slamdunk] "Lamb of God" was used by John the Baptist metaphorically to identify Jesus as God's lamb to be sacrificed for the sins of the world.

When you turn to him for salvation, through repentance and faith, he takes away your sins but you guys ask the priest for forgiveness, not God directly.... i dont need to see the Imam and ask hime to ask God to forgive me.... the Imam is no better than me, can i not repent to my God on my own?
[slamdunk] Protestants don't have priests they see to confess their sins. When Christians sin, they only need to confess to God who has already forgiven them. Being a Christian doesn't mean you have a license to sin. To the contrary, we who have died to sin should no longer live in it. Christ died for our sins that we might die to them.

"Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, Yes this makes sense- Amen
[slamdunk] The only condition is that you must believe that Jesus died for them. Repentance is useless without believing he was the crucified Son of God.

"Unless you believe that I am (the Son of God), you will die in your sins." (John 8:24). Only Jesus can take away our sins. Anything less than that fall short of pleasing God when it comes to that. If there were any work, or any law, that could give man a right standing with God, then Jesus died for nothing. I think Muhammed got it wrong where he recorded that God has no Son and that we was not crucified for our sins.

that times of refreshing may come from the Lord, 20and that he may send the Christ, who has been appointed for you—even Jesus." Erm... im confused, who's gonna be sent- Jesus or Christ? (Acts 3:19)
[slamdunk] Jesus is the Christ who is coming again.

Peace

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.