/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Satanic Society

mo_123
08-06-2007, 01:08 PM
salaam

Does anyone ever think that we all live in a society run by satanists from top down.

children are subliminally programmed via media, alot of movies, pop music/videos etc all have hidden subliminal messages contained with them.
for example the youngsters do the spiderman sign (the mano cornuto) unknowingly, without knowing the true significance and meaning of this hand gesture

i feel that the good people, the true believers of the book. jews, muslims, christians, the people who belive in the power of the ONE almighty god, are few and far between..

in the age old battle between good and evil.. i feel the followers of the devil are winning in todays society...whilst the good remain hidden..
its like power rangers fighting the evil forces...

once you are able to read and see the subliminal messages, it is then the picture becomes clear as to what is really going on in the world we live in today..

These people have used the dark arts to take contol of Jinns/demons and other unseen forces, to persuade and influence people to there ways of thinking...

i personally belive the magic and inflence of the satanists is all around us, one just need to open there eyes and all becomes evident.

for sum reason everything in this world, especially the dark arts and magic and the people of power in todays societies all seem to point back to the temple of solomon, literally if u go back far enuf into the roots of everything going on in todays world...it all goes bk there...all to the temple of solomon....and that is closely linked to the egyptians..

what is the link between them?

sum say there is a huge hidden secret still to be discovered in egypt, possibly below the great sphinx..

what lies below the temple of solomon?

sum say it is the unspoken name of god?

why are tunnels being dug all over isreal and under temple mount?....are they trying to find this crypt?

the secret societys which we have all heard of, such as freemasonry, skull and bones, illuminati?..... are they all satanists?

skull and bones apparently hold a seance where they have a dismembered head,, and the head talks to them.....

they probably use the dark arts of magic, which came to us from the angels harut and marut in time of babylon, which is also intergrated with the jewish arts of the kaballah...they summon the demons/jinns and then they run there worldy plan...

wwhich is really all about preparing the world for the coming of the dajaal!

again u see in todays society how heavily magic is used to influnce youngsters from a early age with the likes of harry potter etc...

even lord of the rings, is actually talking of the ring of solomon in a subliminal way!

and even The lion the witch and the wardrobe, has a heavy influnce on magic, but the root hidden message about the movie is actually the ressurection of Christ!

i personally belive in the near future we will see more of the the likes of people who will do all kinds with magic and using the powers of jinns and demons in the media....

the satanists are heavily using the powers of Jinns/Demons to control the world we live in today and influence us all.....its all around us...we just need to open our eyes!

and why does everything point back to the temple of solomon?

answers on a postcard please!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
08-06-2007, 01:24 PM
Satanism is alive and thriving and shaytan is ever present to tempt us.

But, I believe most of what we see are the works of man and the result of man's greed. We are given the gift of free choice and many use that gift to manipulate and control others to do their bidding.

Us humans have the ability to do evil and would do so even with out the presence of shaytan. We can not blame shaytan for all of our short comings and evil thoughts. We are responsible for allowing him and any forces of satanism to influence us.

IbnAbdulHakim
08-06-2007, 01:27 PM
yep, shaytaan rules the west, thats wat i think

but the humans allow themselves to be ruled by their desires, so shaytaan only takes advantage of that. shaytaan will absolve himself from blame of our sins on day of judgement, we'll be quite stuffed then

mo_123
08-06-2007, 01:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
yep, shaytaan rules the west, thats wat i think

but the humans allow themselves to be ruled by their desires, so shaytaan only takes advantage of that. shaytaan will absolve himself from blame of our sins on day of judgement, we'll be quite stuffed then
not just the west!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
08-06-2007, 01:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mo_123
not just the west!
true, cant believe they put awlaki in sana'a prison.

shaytaan rulin dunya nicely.... but then again its only cause people allow him to

mo_123
08-06-2007, 01:57 PM
true, cant believe they put awlaki in sana'a prison.

shaytaan rulin dunya nicely.... but then again its only cause people allow him to
it is coz the "Duniya" is making preperations for the "Dajaal"

IbnAbdulHakim
08-06-2007, 02:01 PM
it is coz the "Duniya" is making preperations for the "Dajaal"
bro honestly u dont kno how many times i think that, its like everything is gettin ready for the dajjaal.

lol makes u wanna run away to medina innit...

czgibson
08-06-2007, 02:04 PM
Greetings,

Was it Satan that allowed the West to progress economically and technologically too?

Through 'dark arts and magic', maybe?

Peace

mo_123
08-06-2007, 02:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by czgibson
Greetings,

Was it Satan that allowed the West to progress economically and technologically too?

Through 'dark arts and magic', maybe?

Peace
the west progressed, after the the templars returned from israel, after learning what they did...and set up the banking system which we all use today...

what did they learn...or see...thats anotehr question....did they meet the dajaal?

did a demon/jinn tell them of the dajaal.....?

mo_123
08-06-2007, 02:10 PM
bro honestly u dont kno how many times i think that, its like everything is gettin ready for the dajjaal.

lol makes u wanna run away to medina innit...
they are influences in medina too and mecca...for example...KFC right outside the haram!

IbnAbdulHakim
08-06-2007, 02:12 PM
they are influences in medina too and mecca...for example...KFC right outside the haram!
lol i meant becoz those are the only places where dajaal cant reach... due to angels protection

czgibson
08-06-2007, 02:12 PM
Greetings,
the west progressed, after the the templars returned from israel, after learning what they did...and set up the banking system which we all use today...

what did they learn...or see...thats anotehr question....did they meet the dajaal?

did a demon/jinn tell them of the dajaal.....?
What did they learn? Well, they worked out a decent banking system. What else? I don't know. What do demons and devils have to do with this? Why add them into your little historical tale?

Peace

mo_123
08-06-2007, 02:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by czgibson
Greetings,

What did they learn? Well, they worked out a decent banking system. What else? I don't know. What do demons and devils have to do with this? Why add them into your little historical tale?

Peace
the templars returned from isreal with a new found energy thats why...

when they disbanded they fleeed to many islands....they had a fleet of ships...the settled in Switzerland...and set up the swiss banking...

sign of qiymah.....

the world wil be run on Interest!

who introduced the templars to this skill?...they learnt it in israel..

they apparently dug under temple mount at the time....what did they find?

Muezzin
08-06-2007, 04:57 PM
To be frank, I think that instantly blaming all of humanity's woes (or even wonders) on Satan is a security blanket absolving human actors of guilt. We have to take responsibility for our own actions, not just blame it on some intangible (though very real) concept of evil.

I don't feel we live in a Satanic society. Decadent, probably. Immoral, mean-spirited, beat you to your knees. Such is life.

You could sit around all day bemoaning the dangers and evils of the labyrinth, but if you don't act, you'll never escape.

Amadeus85
08-06-2007, 05:31 PM
salaam

Does anyone ever think that we all live in a society run by satanists from top down.

children are subliminally programmed via media, alot of movies, pop music/videos etc all have hidden subliminal messages contained with them.
for example the youngsters do the spiderman sign (the mano cornuto) unknowingly, without knowing the true significance and meaning of this hand gesture

and even The lion the witch and the wardrobe, has a heavy influnce on magic, but the root hidden message about the movie is actually the ressurection of Christ!
What has satanism and freemasnory to do with ressurection of Christ? ^o)

czgibson
08-06-2007, 05:33 PM
Greetings,
format_quote Originally Posted by Aaron85
What has satanisma nd freemasnory to do with ressurection of Christ? ^o)
It all makes sense if you like wacko conspiracy theories!

Peace

mo_123
08-06-2007, 05:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aaron85
What has satanism and freemasnory to do with ressurection of Christ? ^o)
it was stated in the context of how media is used to send subliminaly coded messages!

wilberhum
08-06-2007, 06:19 PM
That is the silliest bunch of Conspiracy Theories I have ever seen. :-\
:skeleton: :skeleton: :skeleton: :skeleton: :skeleton: :skeleton:

mo_123
08-06-2007, 06:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by wilberhum
That is the silliest bunch of Conspiracy Theories I have ever seen. :-\
:skeleton: :skeleton: :skeleton: :skeleton: :skeleton: :skeleton:
most, if not all of what i quoted is from facts...

Encolpius
08-06-2007, 06:59 PM
salaam

This is true. The "corna," commonly represented in text as "\m/" is most often nowadays associated with heavy metal thanks to former Black Sabbath singer and Rainbow guitarist Ronnie James Dio; apparently it comes via his Italian ancestry from pre-Christian superstition as a sign used to ward off evil.

i feel that the good people, the true believers of the book. jews, muslims, christians, the people who belive in the power of the ONE almighty god, are few and far between..

in the age old battle between good and evil.. i feel the followers of the devil are winning in todays society...whilst the good remain hidden..
its like power rangers fighting the evil forces...
Well that's normal. Evil is forever, but as long as a few good men continue to fight it, it cannot win.

once you are able to read and see the subliminal messages, it is then the picture becomes clear as to what is really going on in the world we live in today..

These people have used the dark arts to take contol of Jinns/demons and other unseen forces, to persuade and influence people to there ways of thinking...
No you don't, you just need to be a charismatic orator.

i personally belive the magic and inflence of the satanists is all around us, one just need to open there eyes and all becomes evident.

for sum reason everything in this world, especially the dark arts and magic and the people of power in todays societies all seem to point back to the temple of solomon, literally if u go back far enuf into the roots of everything going on in todays world...it all goes bk there...all to the temple of solomon....and that is closely linked to the egyptians..

what is the link between them?

sum say there is a huge hidden secret still to be discovered in egypt, possibly below the great sphinx..
Some people also say that aliens have been mind controlling humans with giant evil rays and that you can only escape by wrapping your skull in tinfoil. It's a good premise for a molten-mozzarella action film, but like all such cinematic works, The Mummy is FICTION.

what lies below the temple of solomon?
The ground?

[quote]sum say it is the unspoken name of god?

why are tunnels being dug all over isreal and under temple mount?....are they trying to find this crypt?[/quote[

Well possibly. It is a site of some archaeological interest.

the secret societys which we have all heard of, such as freemasonry, skull and bones, illuminati?..... are they all satanists?

skull and bones apparently hold a seance where they have a dismembered head,, and the head talks to them.....
No they don't, they just get rascally drunk on a certain low-grade American excuse for beer. Once you've had that much Bud you'll see anything talk. As for the Freemasons... most of them are too old to conspire to take over a boring little town in Buckinghamshire.

they probably use the dark arts of magic, which came to us from the angels harut and marut in time of babylon, which is also intergrated with the jewish arts of the kaballah...they summon the demons/jinns and then they run there worldy plan...

wwhich is really all about preparing the world for the coming of the dajaal!
Isn't the kabbalah something about adding up the letters in your name with the value A=1, B=2, C=3 and so on and then trying to draw conclusion from similarities in numerical values.

again u see in todays society how heavily magic is used to influnce youngsters from a early age with the likes of harry potter etc...

even lord of the rings, is actually talking of the ring of solomon in a subliminal way!
I heard that ol' JRR was more influenced by early Medieval history and Norse mythology, if anything. Especially if you read the Silmarillion. There's bits in that that's been pulled right out the various Eddas, the Voluspá, the saga of Beowulf... even the opening chapters, which detail the creation of Tolkien's world, are very much parallel to the Norse creation myth, just with the addition of the whole process being started with a single all-powerful entity known as Iluvatar, or "the One," as a nod to his Catholic upbringing. Also the idea of the God or gods being distant and uninvolved in material affairs, only intervening whenever the balance between good and evil gets dangerously close to tipping in favour of one side or the other - an idea which permeates his works - is similar to a lot of European pre-Christian views of the Divine.

So I'm certain you're reading too much into it. While there's no doubt that JRR, being a professor at Cambridge University of folklore and mythology (and arguably the world's foremost expert on Anglo-Saxon history and culture in his day) was au fait with the myth, I don't think he was manipulated by the devil into turning his novels into giant slabs of evil propaganda right brom the bowels of Beelzebub.

As for Harry Potter, there's nothing satanic about a bunch of questionably written and derivative novels about a teenage wizard. You don't think that anyone seriously believes that they can wave a wand and bend the world to their will, now, do they?

i personally belive in the near future we will see more of the the likes of people who will do all kinds with magic and using the powers of jinns and demons in the media....
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic, a much wiser man than I said.

the satanists are heavily using the powers of Jinns/Demons to control the world we live in today and influence us all.....its all around us...we just need to open our eyes!

and why does everything point back to the temple of solomon?

answers on a postcard please!
Does it? You've not explained the link between the temple of Solomon and so-called "dark magicks" at all. I'm afraid I'm going to call tinfoil hat on this post.

Protected_Diamond
08-06-2007, 07:06 PM
Subhana' Allah what you saying is true. I understand and feel your pain. I remember when i was at school there was soo much more barakah, so much time on your hands, you eat a little and don't feel hungry for hours...nowadays you got to eat so much (or is it just me lol :ooh: ) Things have changed and people are changing as well...for the worse. History repeats itself

mo_123
05-16-2008, 06:23 PM
#bump#

barney
05-16-2008, 06:35 PM
All societys subliminaly program their children.

US kids get Seseme Street and Barney so that they can count and share and hug and be capitalist
UK Kids get The Night Garden and Lazytown, so that they can dance and play and beat the bad guy, who has olive-ish-sorta skin and a dark moustache and a quasi-military uniform that if it was a different colour and style and shape might look a bit like a Syrian uniform.

Palastinian Kids get Pioneers of tommorow, so that they can veiw humanity as equals and learn tolerance, forgiveness and peace.

noorahmad
05-16-2008, 06:44 PM
assalam walaiku,
yeah it doz kinda make sme sense for me, i do believe dat its via music and the television, that they do get to pass their subliminal msgs...
http://www.allaahuakbar.net/free-masons/index.htm
the above link is kinda about the same topic...

Desert
01-24-2020, 03:38 PM
I believe satanism will be the religioun of the anti Christ

Satan is currently being worshipped in our time...

Who knows even dajjal is here making us worship Satan audhubillah...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.