/* */

PDA

View Full Version : plz pray 4 me again...

chaste
08-06-2007, 03:16 PM
:sl: i have received a threat from my husband that he will take me to court to take my baby daughter, plz pray that he does not do this. everyone might be thinking i am stopping him. i'm not. i have asked so many ppl to help me i don't think any one can, apart from Allah. we had a counselling with an imam, he told him he doesn't like anyone telling him what to do, my parents my brother and sisters including other relatives have told him to mend things, but not a single person from his family has helped and now he wants to take my daughter. his parents don't want anything to do with me and i'm waiting for them to ask for me. i'm probably saying too much i just don't know what to do anymore:cry:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
highway_trekker
08-06-2007, 03:18 PM
Ukhtee, May Allaah make things easy for you-aameen.

Turn to Allaah and leave your affairs to Him. I know it is easy for me to sit here and say this, but it is always comforting to know that...

"He who has no-one...has Allaah."

unknown_JJ
08-06-2007, 03:19 PM
aww im sorry 2 hear dat sis
dw ill pray 4 u. may allah bless u and ur daughter inshallah everythin will b ok ameen

IbnAbdulHakim
08-06-2007, 03:22 PM
may Allah grant u jannah for ur troubles

ALlah subhanahu wa ta'ala has promised that he will take care of our affairs if we live by his rules and trust in him.

sis just imagine Allah taking care of this problem, JUST IMAGINE :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
chaste
08-06-2007, 03:27 PM
jazakhallakhair for your prayers and thoughts i pray for you too...

Sister X
08-06-2007, 05:04 PM
Sister,

I do not claim to understand what you are going through - but I know how it feels to be in a situation that appears utterly hopeless. I once read somewhere that anxiety and worry is the devil's playground - as he perpetuates our feelings of helplessness and makes us forget that our Creator is able to give us anything and everything. So keep making dua my dear sister, over and over again and never give up hope for Allah swt says in his Glorious Book, the Qur'an : 'And your Lord has stated: Make dua to me, I will (of a surety) respond to you. Verily, those who are too arrogant to worship Me will enter the Fire of Hell, humilated.' Surah Gharfir, 6.

Aisha!
08-06-2007, 09:27 PM
i will dua for you to sister

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.