/* */

PDA

View Full Version : salam

mimian
08-06-2007, 05:33 PM
salam alekoum my name is mariam im from montreal canada ima convert but i need to learn more inshallah.

allah hafiz
sister mariam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Medina83
08-06-2007, 05:40 PM
Walaikum salam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh mariam

When did you convert?
Im a convert too

maybe we can help each other :D

look forward to seein you in the sisters section when you get 100 posts !

mimian
08-06-2007, 05:49 PM
i converted 3 years a go alhamdurilla.but i try to learn about islam my self.the thing about me is when i read thing i forget.i use to havve good memory but this three years im under alot of stress i forget things.i dont pray everyday but i want to pray 5 daily prayer inshallah .i hope we can help each other thank you sister

allah hafiz
mariam

Medina83
08-06-2007, 05:58 PM
Elhamdulillah thats great, three years, I reverted in February of this year elhamdulillah.

I know how you feel though, I have a terrible memory and I find Arabic so difficult to memorise aswell but hopefully inshaAllah i will learn more and more.

InshaAllah you will pray the five daily prayers, your intention is there and thats half the battle!

Also from time to time I miss prayers I'm ashamed to say, and i realise that once I miss one, the next one goes too and so on....

so i think the answer is to just look after one prayer at a time and inshaAllah it gets easier to remember and easier to motivate yourself..i find it a bit hard anyways...

And its written in Quran:
'Seek help in patience and prayer;and truly it is hard save for the humble-minded' 2:45

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
mimian
08-06-2007, 06:05 PM
sister where are you from orig?are you married and have kids?

my name is mariam i have 5 kids mashallah 4 from my first marriage and one from second marriage.my husband is pakistani.

Medina83
08-06-2007, 06:10 PM
Wow MashaAllah 5 children ,,MashaAllah, ooh i wish i had kids...inshaAllah in the future

No I am not married ( I am recently divorced )blind:

sorry its only a week since the divorce so its a bit recent and im still trying to get over it

I'm 24 and I'm from Ireland

are you originally from Canada yourself?

mimian
08-06-2007, 06:19 PM
no sister im not 26 im 38 years im sorry about your divorce i can understan how you feel i went through it 3 years a go and i think again i will be going through it .it is sad to say.im having problems in my marriage comunication.i loved my husband so searly but it is sad to say inshallah everything will be ok but i dont think so.do you have msn?if you do u can add me [Content Removed]

sister
mariam

Medina83
08-06-2007, 08:28 PM
salam sister
I added you there to my msn

just be careful about putting your contact details out on the forum ....you know what i mean:-\

Al_Imaan
08-07-2007, 12:16 AM
:welcome: to the forum. Hope you have a beneficial stay.

Abdul-Raouf
08-07-2007, 04:29 AM
:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.