/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dua to get married soon

S.A.
08-06-2007, 06:20 PM
:sl: everyone,

My request is 'Does anyone know of a certain dua or does there exist any dua for a muslim woman which can help her get married soon. (Yeah right guess ... that muslim woman is me..! :-[ )

I request everyone of you to please pray that i soon get married to a nice, God fearing, very humurous, respectable, dignified, wife-supporting, understanding, muslim indian man.

Just say Ameen to my post/dua and that should be enough frm all of you.

Ameen. Ameen. Ameen.

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
piXie
08-06-2007, 06:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by S.A.
I request everyone of you to please pray that i soon get married to a nice, God fearing, very humurous, respectable, dignified, wife-supporting, understanding, muslim indian man.

inshaAllaah.

but why indian ? :offended:

Ameen. Ameen. Ameen.
Ameeeen!

ermmm cant remember any specific dua tho...

jus get up pichlei raat and pray

Pk_#2
08-06-2007, 06:44 PM
Dear God grant me an indian / pious Hubby. Ameen.

Say Ameen sis, is not that difficult its more cute and affectionate when u make up your own prayers, Allah (subhana Wa Ta a'la) will listen to your prayers in any language inshaAllah.

All the best yeah :p

IbnAbdulHakim
08-06-2007, 06:46 PM

Ameen. Ameen. Ameen.

loool Ameen !!! thumma Ameen!

may he take u straight to jannah wiv a smile !

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AhlaamBella
08-06-2007, 06:53 PM
Ameen. Have patience Sis. He will turn up when you least expect it. (hey, a cliche is only a cliche because it's true!! lol)

Ourra-Tul-'Ain
08-06-2007, 07:10 PM
:D ameen..................lol hopefully the person you described will see your request:okay:

no seriously I hope Allah sends you the most respectable pious brother ever

who acts as closely to the prophet Muhammad (saw) as possible :statisfie

ameen

and i wish for the same for all the other sisters and brothers looking for a life partner:sunny:

ummAbdillah
08-06-2007, 07:16 PM
:salamext:
May Allah grant you a righteous husband. Ameen. I dont know of a specific duaa for this sorry!

Medina83
08-06-2007, 07:49 PM
Amin sister

may Allah swt grant you a pious husband who is the best for you, your iman, your deen, the dounia and the akhira and who is good for your heart and happiness.

Amin

piXie
08-06-2007, 07:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
What's wrong with being Indian? You're not a bigot, are you? ^o)

hmmm...dont remember saying there's anything wrong wid it

m half indian myself

btw whats a bigot ? ^o)

Besides...zAk's Indian. He's also unmarried. ^o)
huh ? so r many others :confused:

I was curious to know why she wants to marry an indian brother. Was it just personal preference or was it coz her family will only allow indian. :rollseyes

but Alpha cant help getting all defensive n touchy coz his sweetheart zAkkiya is indian. :p

AhlaamBella
08-06-2007, 07:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by piXie

but Alpha cant help getting all defensive n touchy coz his sweetheart zAkkiya is indian. :p
LOL!!! very funny, however, I'm sure that's not the case :D

tearsofice21
08-07-2007, 03:32 AM
Assalamu 'alaikum sis

Insha'Allah Allah will bless you with a wonderful husband.. Continue making du'a and someone will turn up when you least expect it ;) trust me lol. Ameen to the du'a! :D

S.A.
08-07-2007, 03:45 AM
:sl:
May Allah grant you with a husband who matches the qualities you've described, ameen.
What's wrong with being Indian? You're not a bigot, are you? ^o)

Besides...zAk's Indian. He's also unmarried. ^o)

Guys please dont argue. :nervous: :mad:

Concentrate in saying Ameen. :D

S.A.
08-07-2007, 03:50 AM
Thank you everyone for your duas and Ameens. Really grateful from the bottom of my heart.

Why indian?

Im half indian and half arab. But i dont feel comfortable with the arabic language :confused:

Race and origin shouldnt matter much right..after all thats what our Prophet has taught us. What matters to me is what i have mentioned in my post.

Once again Thank u all.

08-07-2007, 10:21 AM
Ameen to all the du'as! I've heard that you should read surah Yasin if you want to get married but i don't know the source :-\

I'll see if i can find it inshaAllah :)

Ebtisweetsam
08-07-2007, 12:51 PM
Dont wish too hard sister, maybe when ur married you'lll wish for freedom again!:giggling: :w:

rozeena
08-07-2007, 12:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ebtisweetsam
Dont wish too hard sister, maybe when ur married you'lll wish for freedom again!:giggling: :w:
lol! i supose u neva knw until u get marid.but den again its tooo late to back out den innit lol

Ebtisweetsam
08-07-2007, 12:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by rozeena
lol! i supose u neva knw until u get marid.but den again its tooo late to back out den innit lol
Before u get married u dont think of the LIST:

The cooking
The Cleaning up after EVERYONE
The kids
The nappy changing
The waking in the mid of the night
The husband that is considered the 'other baby'
The' no day to be sick'.................

I could go on and on and on and on ....................:X

But then again, you got ur good times!!:statisfie

rozeena
08-07-2007, 01:04 PM

The cooking
The kids
The nappy changing

lol!!! thanks 4 puttin me off gettin married sis lol. it is a big responsibilty cus u gota take care of ur hubby aswell as evryfing else. so advice 2 all da gals. get a huby who can do evryfing 4 himself, n help u out 2. lol

piXie
08-07-2007, 01:06 PM
Yeah, I know. Just wanted to put the spotlight on zAk. :D
u try really hard dont u ?

Btw, definition of bigot: A prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions differing from their own.
n no, m not one of those. Alhamdulillah.

The Ruler
08-07-2007, 01:10 PM
Why so desperate to get married?

S_87
08-07-2007, 01:24 PM

My request is 'Does anyone know of a certain dua or does there exist any dua for a muslim woman which can help her get married soon. (Yeah right guess ... that muslim woman is me..! :-[ )

Ameen. Ameen. Ameen.

hey sis inshaAllah this may help
http://www.islamqa.com/index.php?ref...=dua%20married

S.A.
08-07-2007, 02:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani

hey sis inshaAllah this may help
http://www.islamqa.com/index.php?ref...=dua%20married

Thanks sister amani. That was useful information for me as I am fasting nowadays so that should increase chances of my dua getting accepted. :D

Tania
08-07-2007, 02:16 PM
Let's not divert the attention of this thread onto zAk. :)
He is soo mising from this forum. I wonder when did he write the 20.000 posts, when he is no able to write 1 post/day or better 1 post/ month.

AhlaamBella
08-07-2007, 03:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amatul Malik
Why so desperate to get married?
I wouldn't say the sister is desperate....eager is more like it. Alhamdulilah.

S.A.
08-07-2007, 05:13 PM

The cooking
The kids
The nappy changing

Yeah actually i hear a lot from mothers on tv and in real about the horror and pain fo the beginning days after the child is born :confused: . But i guess i will have to be good at managing my time. I will sleep when the baby is asleep and wake up when he wakes up. As far the 'other baby' is concerned...hmmmm that will be a problem. :uhwhat

Tania
08-07-2007, 07:53 PM
As far the 'other baby' is concerned...hmmmm that will be a problem. :uhwhat
I heard about that too. :hmm: Never tell him open what you really think if you think he cannot handle the truth; always need to protect his feelings; doesn't forget to tell him in every half hour how you miss him and so on. Its very complicated.

S_87
08-07-2007, 07:58 PM
. But i guess i will have to be good at managing my time. I will sleep when the baby is asleep and wake up when he wakes up.

lol thats what they all say but it doesnt work that way. its not an easy job yet theres so much reward for it Alhumdulillah

The Ruler
08-08-2007, 11:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by DeepOcean
I wouldn't say the sister is desperate....eager is more like it. Alhamdulilah.
Ok-kee, let's re-word it then: Why so eager to get married?

S.A.
08-08-2007, 01:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amatul Malik
Ok-kee, let's re-word it then: Why so eager to get married?

Reasons for my eagerness:

I am 22 (I think girls should get married at an age younger than this. somewhere around 17 or 18. Thats my view. No arguments over that please)
I would love to be a housewife (taking care of husband and house). I want to have children (as many as Allah wishes for me :D coz i prefer big families over small ones with just 1 or 3 kids). I do not want to go for any job (that should be my husbands' headache. would love the profession of a housewfe instead) mmmm..wht else..for the time being only these.

Very simple, and the usual reason for which girls would be eager to get married. arent they.

But i do think one thing. I hope it shouldnt hurt or annoy anyone in here. When i first read the question on why iam desperate to get married, i didnt like it so didnt reply to it. I just think that it is not an appropriate question to ask for some reason :) .

S.A.
08-08-2007, 01:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani

lol thats what they all say but it doesnt work that way. its not an easy job yet theres so much reward for it Alhumdulillah
:-\

I think u sisters are on a mission to scare me. ^o)

AhlaamBella
08-08-2007, 01:17 PM

lol sis, you have my full support and encouragement :)

piXie
08-08-2007, 01:21 PM
I do not want to go for any job (that should be my husbands' headache)
lol i agree wid u there :D

Al-Zaara
08-08-2007, 01:23 PM
Selam aleykum,

lol This is funny. Just as I have decided to not get married in a loong time [inshaAllah], I see someone saying they would have prefered to have married at the age of 17... We're all different, alhamdulillah. :smile:

But mashaAllah, you seem to really wanna get married.

Sister have you met anyone suitable? Or is it like dua to find someone? :-[

Ebtisweetsam
08-08-2007, 01:24 PM

Reasons for my eagerness:

I would love to be a housewife (taking care of husband and house). I want to have children (as many as Allah wishes for me :D coz i prefer big families over small ones with just 1 or 3 kids). I do not want to go for any job (that should be my husbands' headache. would love the profession of a housewfe instead) mmmm..wht else..for the time being only these.

Everything that starts in a rush ends in a rush, so dont be too eager....

Sister marriage completes half of your religion.... so i recommend that you be interested..... but have you asked urself why it completes half ur religion?
When you feel like ur being torn in half (ahem sorry brothers) due to giving birth... or ur so exhausted after cleaning all day and ur husband walks in grubby/ dirty from work, stinking and dropping his clothes on the way to the bathroom, then you would have answered the question why does marriage complete half ur religion.

I dont want to scare u, i want to awaken you to reality.:laugh:

Ebtisweetsam
08-08-2007, 01:28 PM
Sorry sis im telling u only the bad bits........ im sure ur mind is dreaming of the good bits

AhlaamBella
08-08-2007, 01:31 PM
Sorry sis im telling u only the bad bits........ im sure ur mind is dreaming of the good bits
Marriage is a companionship. You struggle through the bad bits together....as long as you use Islam as your guide

S.A.
08-08-2007, 01:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Zaara
Selam aleykum,

lol This is funny. Just as I have decided to not get married in a loong time [inshaAllah], I see someone saying they would have prefered to have married at the age of 17... We're all different, alhamdulillah. :smile:

But mashaAllah, you seem to really wanna get married.

Sister have you met anyone suitable? Or is it like dua to find someone? :-[
No one in my mind and im in no ones mind, but i would love to be in someones mind so thats why asked u all to say ameen from all ur mind.

Hey ...that was good one..:thumbs_up

Tania
08-08-2007, 01:33 PM
Have you tried to sit at home for around 3 or 4 months :? I can sit this time and i am content but more than this would make me depressed, deeply unhappy. You should try it before to give up at your job.:-[

Ebtisweetsam
08-08-2007, 01:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DeepOcean
Marriage is a companionship. You struggle through the bad bits together....as long as you use Islam as your guide
True but (yes unfortunately there is always a but) what if you are both right islamically, like an example i dont like going to relatives because it is mixing males and females but he likes to because he doesnt want to cut relations in islam............ so who wins???????????????????????:-\ :-\ :-\

S.A.
08-08-2007, 01:41 PM
:raging:

Come on...marriage is a blessing from Allah. Good or bad i want to get married.

But u know what, when i was in my high school i used to hate the concept of marriage. To me then it was a daily routine job of keeping our husbands pleased in the beginning, then all those housework chores at the same time managing the whole house, I used to dread at the thought of giving birth to a child with all that talk of labour pain and the mess with it, and then there was the tension of raising kids, assisting them in their homework and exams, etc etc...And then i came to know this girl in my class who just changed my every single thought on marriage. Not purposely or intentionally though, but whenever she used to tell me of her family and the numerous funny stories and incidents happening between her family members, with all their kids it just somehow made me feel so happy. And slowly as time passed by things changed.

SubhanAllah today i am longing for exactly the same things i hated earlier.

For all those girls who do not prefer a marriage life my message is you never know what Allah's plan is for you. Anything can happen anytime.

Ebtisweetsam
08-08-2007, 01:46 PM
:raging:

Come on...marriage is a blessing from Allah. Good or bad i want to get married.

But u know what, when i was in my high school i used to hate the concept of marriage. To me then it was a daily routine job of keeping our husbands pleased in the beginning, then all those housework chores at the same time managing the whole house, I used to dread at the thought of giving birth to a child with all that talk of labour pain and the mess with it, and then there was the tension of raising kids, assisting them in their homework and exams, etc etc...And then i came to know this girl in my class who just changed my every single thought on marriage. Not purposely or intentionally though, but whenever she used to tell me of her family and the numerous funny stories and incidents happening between her family members, with all their kids it just somehow made me feel so happy. And slowly as time passed by things changed.

SubhanAllah today i am longing for exactly the same things i hated earlier.

For all those girls who do not prefer a marriage life my message is you never know what Allah's plan is for you. Anything can happen anytime.
Can you tell us more stories about the good things........ i found that very interesting.

S.A.
08-08-2007, 01:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tania
Have you tried to sit at home for around 3 or 4 months :? I can sit this time and i am content but more than this would make me depressed, deeply unhappy. You should try it before to give up at your job.:-[
Tania i agree with u 100%.

I faced this situation just recently when i resigned from my first job.

It took me 3 months to finally land up in a job. Now here i do not mean that I love to go for work and love to have a career. ITs just that i have nothing else to do at home. Those 3 months sitting at home doing nothing were just too much to bear. Besides, i give my 100% to my job as iam being paid for that.

Right now i have no choice but to go and work so that my time passes somehow and i earn at the same time. But after marraige i would no way want to work. I believe when a wife goes to work house suffers. Many women do that but if u read all their 'adjustment' stories u will realise a balance is not always easy to be achived.

Nevertheless, it all depends on what makes u happy in life. Career or Family?

S.A.
08-08-2007, 01:56 PM
Can you tell us more stories about the good things........ i found that very interesting.
:-\ :? How to explain those moments..i do not know. they are actually very simple and minor ones :-\

rozeena
08-08-2007, 01:59 PM
is it better to be single or to get marid? ive asked many ppl this question and the 1s that r marid say its best 2 b single n da 1s dat r not say best 2 get marid? :?

Ebtisweetsam
08-08-2007, 02:02 PM
is it better to be single or to get marid? ive asked many ppl this question and the 1s that r marid say its best 2 b single n da 1s dat r not say best 2 get marid? :?
If ur living just for the dunya its definetly better to be single......... but if you are living for the aakhirah its so much better to be married, because your husband can get you into Jannah, by pleasing him.

S.A.
08-08-2007, 02:05 PM
This argument on whats best is always cool to have. Depends again on many things, not everyone is blessed with a good husband/wife. Even when both are good things do not work out the way u want them to may be coz of chemistry etc..

nebula
08-08-2007, 02:08 PM
lol i swear this thread was ment to be for duas for getting married :P

anyways sis i hope Allah gives u a handsome picous muslim husband who will take care of you and ur family to come inshallah :)

AMEEN!:thumbs_up

S.A.
08-08-2007, 02:09 PM

I have added poll to this thread.

I think the options are nt clear.

Option 1 means u wud love to get married or u favour marriages
Option 2 means u do not think of marriage or do not favor marriages
Option 3 is for our married sisters.

S.A.
08-08-2007, 02:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nebula
lol i swear this thread was ment to be for duas for getting married :P

anyways sis i hope Allah gives u a handsome picous muslim husband who will take care of you and ur family to come inshallah :)

AMEEN!:thumbs_up
Yeah things have taken a different course in this thread. :rollseyes

Thank you for your wishes and prayer.

Tania
08-08-2007, 02:26 PM

Nevertheless, it all depends on what makes u happy in life. Career or Family?
Its not about career or family. Its about you can sit the whole day in house and do the house work :? Because that you want to do. I could not do that because i need to go out and a job give me this atmosphere changing. You should think carefully if you can sit the whole day at home for your entire life. :-[

nebula
08-08-2007, 02:33 PM
i chose option 1 because getting married would help me lower my gaze and protect me frm doin haraam

rozeena
08-08-2007, 02:36 PM
i chose option 1 because getting married would help me lower my gaze and protect me frm doin haraam
i agree. i fink getin marid or even engaged stops a person from doin rong fings.

nebula
08-08-2007, 02:39 PM
lol im actually looking forward to that day inshallah :)

Medina83
08-08-2007, 02:44 PM
i think there is a common problem amongst brothers in general...

they want to get married to make physical contact halal.

but marriage is much more than that and while its a reason, i dont think it should be the driving force behind the decision because someone elses life is also tied up into your decision.

nebula
08-08-2007, 02:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Medina83
i think there is a common problem amongst brothers in general...

they want to get married to make physical contact halal.

but marriage is much more than that and while its a reason, i dont think it should be the driving force behind the decision because someone elses life is also tied up into your decision.
well sis but wasn't that why our prophet p.b.u.h said that we should get married at a young age? so we can lower our gaze?

well i kno getting married has other responsibilites aswell inshalah i will maintain them. when ever the time comes

he especially said 3 things should not be delayed marriage,janazah,namaaz.
i dnt kno the exact hadeeth but im 100% sure it goes on those lines.

and u cant really say that brothers have a problem, u dnt really kno what goes through a brothers mind

and think about it if uve been a good muslim in the difficult years of bein a teen, dnt u diserve to look foward to a great blessing from Allah which is a pious wife?

Medina83
08-08-2007, 03:06 PM
I wasnt having a go at you brother Nebula , that first so peace :)

but it is a common problem in our current society and explains to me the high rate of divorces amongst muslims and also why sisters are being picked for beauty and not deen or taqwa.

I don't profess to know whats going through anyones mind, and i know there are brothers out there who are sincere and as you rightly say deserve a good wife.

I do believe that what Rasulullah saw said is being abused to some extent, as people are forgetting the other parts of what he said about being kind to your wife or providing for her etc.

Its not right to pick just one part and ignore others and its a bit selfish in my opinion to say 'I want to get married because I want to have halal contact with a woman'. Thats why I said it is a reason but shouldnt be the driving force. Her life is involved aswell and its up to the brother to ensure his motives are to protect his chastity but also to protect and provide and care for her as the mother of his future children inshaAllah.

And Allah swt is the only One who knows what is in the hearts of men and women.

AhlaamBella
08-08-2007, 03:09 PM
True but (yes unfortunately there is always a but) what if you are both right islamically, like an example i dont like going to relatives because it is mixing males and females but he likes to because he doesnt want to cut relations in islam............ so who wins???????????????????????:-\ :-\ :-\
They are both right and wrong. You need a compromise. Visit the relatives by all means, but if it involves free mixing, then some sort of arrangement needs to be made

nebula
08-08-2007, 03:11 PM

but it is a common problem in our current society and explains to me the high rate of divorces amongst muslims and also why sisters are being picked for beauty and not deen or taqwa.

I don't profess to know whats going through anyones mind, and i know there are brothers out there who are sincere and as you rightly say deserve a good wife.

I do believe that what Rasulullah saw said is being abused to some extent, as people are forgetting the other parts of what he said about being kind to your wife or providing for her etc.

Its not right to pick just one part and ignore others and its a bit selfish in my opinion to say 'I want to get married because I want to have halal contact with a woman'. Thats why I said it is a reason but shouldnt be the driving force. Her life is involved aswell and its up to the brother to ensure his motives are to protect his chastity but also to protect and provide and care for her as the mother of his future children inshaAllah.

yeeh i agree with what ur saying sister and im sorry if i sounded angry :)

Faffy.K
08-08-2007, 03:18 PM
hmmm well a few weeks ago i was soo anti-marriage.. but i dunno recently iv been having dreams about being married n stuff (maybe its a sign?) and now im actually thinkin about gettin engaged.. hmm

Medina83
08-08-2007, 03:19 PM
yeeh i agree with what ur saying sister and im sorry if i sounded angry :)
I'm sorry if i sounded like i was having a go brother

salam :)

S.A.
08-08-2007, 03:57 PM
well sis but wasn't that why our prophet p.b.u.h said that we should get married at a young age? so we can lower our gaze?

well i kno getting married has other responsibilites aswell inshalah i will maintain them. when ever the time comes

he especially said 3 things should not be delayed marriage,janazah,namaaz.
i dnt kno the exact hadeeth but im 100% sure it goes on those lines.

and u cant really say that brothers have a problem, u dnt really kno what goes through a brothers mind

and think about it if uve been a good muslim in the difficult years of bein a teen, dnt u diserve to look foward to a great blessing from Allah which is a pious wife?
I support your point bro.

S.A.
08-08-2007, 04:05 PM

My view on this is that its not really logical, practical possible for man and woman to comtemplate about getting married without really thinking about the sexual pleasures that come with it. Its quite natural.

Also, i believe esp in arrange marriages in the beginning the 'husband-wife' relationship is more about physical closeness than spiritual...and as the relationship progresses we get close to one another spiritually and tend to take care of each other's minor concerns not coz 'she is my wife so i have to' or 'he is my husband so i have to' but more importantly because love has blossomed and there is extreme attachment with one other. I donot know is that makes sense to u all..^o)

Muslim Woman
08-08-2007, 04:19 PM

My request is 'Does anyone know of a certain dua or does there exist any dua for a muslim woman which can help her get married soon.

I have a book titled Neyamul Quran. There is a dua for this purpose ...don't know how authentic that is . InshaAllah will try to find that dua.

browsed & got that

I was wondering if there are any duas that one can recite in order to invoke Allah so that person will get married soon. I was reciting ''Sahlam Bifaz ''lika Ya azeez'' for 40 consecutive days after any obligatory salat. But then someone told me it was a shia dua. Is there any other dua I can read?

I read Salatul Hajat many times and was just wondering if there was anything else I can do.

Wa Alaykum Assalam wa Rahmatullah wa Barakatuhu,

In the Name of Allah, Most Merciful & Compassionate

Continue performing the prayer of need (salat al-haja), and keep in mind that:

“The best of duas are those that are heart-felt. Make dua from your heart, out of neediness and slavehood.” [Shaykh Faraz Rabbani, in a past answer]

Duas
Some scholars have mentioned that it is good to make the Qur'anic du`a, "Rabbana aatina fi'd dunya hasana wa fi'l aakhirati hasana wa qina `adhab an-nar." [O Lord! Grant us good in this life, and good in the next, and save us from the torment of the Fire] (Qur'an, 2: 200), intending a suitable and righteous spouse with "fi'd dunya hasana" (good in this life).

This is taken from one of the more specific explanations of this verse, as mentioned by major imams of tafsir such as Khazin, though the most general meanings of good are understood to be primarily meant. [see: Hashiyat al-Jamal `ala al-Jalalayn, 1.161]

– Past Post by Sidi Faraz.
Also:

Dua for a Spouse
Wassalam,
Sunni Path Fiqh Team

http://qa.**************/issue_view....D=4042&CATE=10

Medina83
08-08-2007, 04:26 PM
I agree with everything you said except this....

in the beginning the 'husband-wife' relationship is more about physical closeness than spiritual...and as the relationship progresses we get close to one another spiritually
I think you will find that if a person married purely to satisfy their sexual desires, then no spiritual connection will happen as that was not the intention in the first place from that person....

and whats more if i found a brother who wanted to marry me and their reason was 'they wanted to make physical contact with a woman halal' .. i would refuse because the brother is not differentiating me from any other sister on any basis ...except maybe on looks...which is what Islam teaches us we should not judge on ...

do you see what i mean? if a brother wants to marry JUST for this reason, then it seems any woman will do so long as he has a desire for her.

S.A.
08-08-2007, 04:41 PM
...except maybe on looks...which is what Islam teaches us we should not judge on ....
Correct me if my reply to this is not in the right direction as u meant.

Isnt beauty one of the criteria for marriage in Islam? Its very logical i can understand it coz beauty really attracts one to the other, but does bother me at times.

do you see what i mean? if a brother wants to marry JUST for this reason, then it seems any woman will do so long as he has a desire for her.

I can understand ur point but my point was not 'JUST' physical desire but certainly 'physical desire' rules 'more' than intimacy in the first few days of marriage.

I also know there are some men who are just sex freaks. We cant do anything about them , so lets not discuss that category here.

Haidar_Abbas
08-08-2007, 05:38 PM
:sl: may Allah (SWT) grant us all poious spouses , pious children and a place in al firdaus...aameen :sl:

S_87
08-08-2007, 07:23 PM

oh sorry that wasnt my intention :X just pointing out babies are clever :D

may Allah bless you with a husband who will make you happy and children who will be the coolness of your eyes :)

S.A.
08-09-2007, 05:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram

Apart from your urges...:

urges...? ok now that was quite :hmm:

Tania
08-09-2007, 05:57 AM
I also know there are some men who are just sex freaks. We cant do anything about them , so lets not discuss that category here.
After me you should concentrate more on this issue too because after the tv shows the men have huge needs on that and often only their boss can make them to go out from house. After shows one compulsory question before marriage would be exactly related to this issue :-[ Only the tv forgot about woman natural shy nature :-[

S.A.
08-09-2007, 09:09 AM
Grow up...lol

We all know what that is and its natural to have those feelings, but don't let it be the deciding factor that you need to get married for that reason. If that's the main reason, then fast more often until the time is right. :)

Bro Iqram i would appreciate and request you to stop passing such comments abt me hereafter and pls. do not spoil my mood in this thread.

Seems like gals/guys in here have the same notion about me -

'she wants to get married to just sleep with her husband' ...right..?

S.A.
08-09-2007, 09:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tania
After me you should concentrate more on this issue too because after the tv shows the men have huge needs on that and often only their boss can make them to go out from house. After shows one compulsory question before marriage would be exactly related to this issue :-[ Only the tv forgot about woman natural shy nature :-[
Tania i didnt get you. Which tv shows u r talking abt and who is the boss here who can make them go out from house.?

IbnAbdulHakim
08-09-2007, 11:09 AM

the prophet sallallahi alaihi wasallaam encouraged marriage at a young age, and he encouraged marriage 4 piety.

i think your honesty is admirable, may ALlah grant you a great pious husband inshaAllah.

forget wat people are saying, jus keep asking Allah, tahajjud will help a lot inshaAllah, and try istikhara now n den.

may Allah reward your attempt to maintain ur chastity inshaAllah

Ebtisweetsam
08-09-2007, 11:14 AM
Oh lol sorry...I just hope that you're insha'Allah ready to handle them. :) .
Handle them... who do u mean bro, women? huh! ^o)

Women are the crowns of men.... thats the quote my dad says, and i rekon he's right! :statisfie

Ebtisweetsam
08-09-2007, 11:19 AM
Bro Iqram i would appreciate and request you to stop passing such comments abt me hereafter and pls. do not spoil my mood in this thread.

Sister ignore everyone, there is nothing wrong if u feel the urge for a male partner.... its natural and better than going to haraam.

Ebtisweetsam
08-09-2007, 12:00 PM
Actually, no...she didn't even mean that she wanted marriage due to urges. We're all just reading too much into her thread...why don't people just do what she asked - make dua for her.

Instead of giving, unwanted and silly advice. :rolleyes:
:cry: i was just trying to be nice:cry:

AhlaamBella
08-09-2007, 12:02 PM
Instead of giving, unwanted and silly advice. :rolleyes:
Well said. Sis, I'm overjoyed for you. Marriage is half of your religion and as Hisham al-awadi said, the younger you get married, the better because then you go through a lot more together and the strength of your relationship grows. :)

piXie
08-09-2007, 12:03 PM
:cry: i was just trying to be nice:cry:
Alpha, u made her cry :mmokay:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.