/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salaam..Some advice plzzz

F0z14
08-07-2007, 10:33 PM
SALAAM.. im new on here. looks like a great site for some islamic advice, so glad 2 have discovered this!

well basically i have met somebody that i would like 2 marry. he is from pakistan and is my sister in laws brother. we have not met properly jus speak via online, fone and text. Mashallah he is very decent and religious and i think he would be a great husband, i reali like him. but i dnt knw how 2 make my mum n dad agree. as he is not related 2 us, and there was many issues when my brother married his sister. as he has lost both his parents he wants 2 settle down soon, but i said i need some time, abt 2years. i dnt knw how 2 persuade my parents, they are so backwards!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
08-09-2007, 03:03 PM
first off AUDHUBILLAH try not say nethin bad about parents.

second all contact before marriage without a walee's presence/knowledge is haram and takes you away from the mercy of aAllah.

thirdly without the mercy of Allah how can you expect any good to come out of this?

sister i think you should make istikhara, and then talk to ur parents...

may Allah grant you a pious husband

rozeena
08-09-2007, 03:08 PM
hi sis im realy happy 4 u. but ive known of many cases where the person 4m back hm jus doing it 2 cum here n once there here they dnt reali care bout da gal etc. i know der not all like dat but make sure u get sum1 u trusts opinion on him. as u can neva be too sure. i hope inshallah it works out 4 u, try getting ur brothers advice n get him 2 help u

chaste
08-09-2007, 11:03 PM
try not to do anything which is against Islam. however do pray and pray for us. InshaAllah everything will turn out ok :w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
leader
08-09-2007, 11:26 PM
pray for wats best for al of us

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.