/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A Non-Muslim Friend

manwithnogun
08-08-2007, 01:23 AM
I have a very good friend....a very very good friend....who is not Muslim. I am a new muslim, i confess she is a woman..and i am a man. i know i should not talk to her but that is not my problem. What i wonder is.....Will she be condemned for being an unbeliever? she is very good at heart and she has very good intentions in life. I know she does not reject Islam and she does not claim to be of any religion. I do not wish for her to be condemned in the Hereafter and i find myself often praying for her as i believe she is truely Muslim inside because of her actions but she does not consider herself muslim.
I do truely wish the best for her
and i wonder that even if she doesnt believe but has very good intentions,
will she go to Hell?
If you could offer advice i would greatly appreciate it.
Surely Allah is All-Knowing, Most Merciful.

I will continue to pray constantly for her
and i will keep my faith in Allah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Faffy.K
08-08-2007, 07:13 PM
Salaam brother, sorry but i have not got enough knowledge to give u the best of advice, but i do pray tht Allah gives ur frend Hidayat so she may revert to become a Muslimah. Ameen

czgibson
08-08-2007, 07:19 PM
Greetings,

I think the idea is that only Allah knows who goes where after they die. Others who know more than me will be able to confirm or deny this.

Peace

Umm Yoosuf
08-08-2007, 07:32 PM
:sl:

Masha Allah. Welcome to Islaam. Indeed Allah guideds whom He wills :)

Conditions for the Worship to be accepted
Allah says: “Whosoever hopes for the meeting with His Lord, let him work righteousness and associate none as a partner in the worship of His Lord.” Soorah al-Kahf (18): 110

Al-Hafidh Ibn Katheer (rahimahullah) said in his Tafseer of this verse: “These are the two pillars of the accepted action. It is necessary that the action is sincerely for Allah and also correct upon the Sharee’ah of Allah’s Messenger (sallallahu alaihi wa-sallam).

So for ones actions and deeds to be accepted they have to believe in Allah and believe in the Messenger of Allah (sallallahu alaihi wa-sallam). Otherwise their actions is pointless no matter how good it is spcially if the message of Islaam came to them and they rejected it and Allah is All-Just. The uncle of Messenger of Allah (sallallahu alaihi wa-sallam) is in Hell even though he helped, but still he rejected Allah.

Allah knows Best.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
leader
08-08-2007, 11:43 PM
masallah brother. welcome to islam as sister a'-mu'minah has jus said
allah knws best wat is ryt for a human bein u can not jus judge them by wat u see
bt wat is inside

Ebtisweetsam
08-09-2007, 12:07 AM
:sl: Brother, May Allah reward you for your honesty.... Only Allah knows what her last words will be before she dieds... she could revert soon enshallah... in the mean time, I worry about you being close with someone of the opposite sex... this important, I have explained this to my own brother several times, you cannot fall into haram and expect to help someone else..
Allah Knows Best:w:

manwithnogun
08-09-2007, 07:13 PM
yes.....Allah knows best. Thank you my friends for your advice. i thank you greatly. I pray that Allah will show to her Islam so that she may not die and enter Hell.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.