/* */

PDA

View Full Version : PC's Sign Of Qiyamah

mo_123
08-08-2007, 10:48 AM
im not too sure about this but i remember reading sumwhere that a sign of qiyamah will be that many households will have a box or sumthing which will portray lies etc...

many people think this is the television....

i think it refers to the Home PC

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
welcome_islam
08-08-2007, 12:47 PM
there are going to be signs wehn thre day of judgement its near. These signs are

1. Naked, destitute, barefoot shepherds will compete in building tall buildings.

2. The slave-woman will give birth to her master or mistress.

3. A trial (fitnah) which will enter every Arab household.

4. Knowledge will be taken away (by the death of people of knowledge), and ignorance will prevail.

5. Wine (intoxicants, alcohol) will be drunk in great quantities.

6. Illegal sexual intercourse will become widespread.

7. Earthquakes will increase.

8. Time will pass more quickly.

9. Tribulations (fitan) will prevail.

10. Bloodshed will increase.

11. A man will pass by the grave of another and wish he was in the latter’s place.

12. Trustworthiness will be lost, i.e. when authority is given to those who do not deserve it.

13. People will gather for prayer, but will be unable to find an imam to lead them.

Future
14. The number of men will decrease, whilst the number of women will increase, until for every man there are 50 women.

15. The Euphrates will reveal a treasure of gold, and many will die fighting over it, each one hoping to be the one who gains the treasure.

16. The Romans (Europeans) will come to a place called A’maq or Wabiq, and an army of the best people will go forth from Madinah to face them.

17. The Muslim conquest of Rome.

18. The Mahdi (guided one) will appear, and be the Imam of the Muslims.

19. Jesus Christ will descend in Damascus, and pray behind the Mahdi.

20. Jesus will break the cross and kill the swine, i.e. destroy the false christianity.

21. The Antichrist (al-masih al-dajjal, the false christ) will appear, with all his tools of deception, and be an immense trial. He will be followed by 70,000 Jews from Isfahan (present-day Iran).

22. The appearance of Ya’juj and Ma’juj (Gog and Magog), and the associated tribulations.

23. The emergence of the Beast from the Earth, carrying the Staff of Moses and the Seal of Solomon, who will speak to the people, telling them they did not believe with certainty in the Divine Signs.

24. A major war between the Muslims (including Jews and Christians who truly believe in Jesus after his return) led by the Imam Mahdi, and the Jews plus other non-Muslims led by the Antichrist.

25. Jesus will kill the Antichrist at the gate of Ludd (Lod in present-day Israel, site of an airport and a major Israeli military base).

26. A time of great peace and serenity during and after the remaining lifetime of Jesus.

27. Wealth will come so abundant that it will become difficult to find someone to accept charity.

28. Arabia will become a land of gardens and rivers.

29. Society will then decay.

30. The buttocks of the women of the tribe of Daws will again sway in circumambulation (tawaf) around the idol Dhul-Khulsah.

31. A great fire in the Hijaz, seen by the inhabitants of Busra.

32. Three major armies will sink into the earth: one in the east, one in the west, one in Arabia.

33. An Abyssinian leader with thin shins will destroy the Ka’bah.

34. The huge cloud of smoke.

35. The sun will rise from the west (its place of setting).

36. A gentle wind which will take the souls of the believers.

37. There is no-one left on the earth saying, "Allah, Allah" or "There is no god except Allah."

38. Eventually the Day of Judgment is established upon the worst of the people, who copulate like donkeys in public.

39. The blowing in the Trumpet by the Angel Israfil, upon which everyone will faint except as Allah wills.

40. The second blowing in the Trumpet, upon which everyone will be resurrected.

source: http://www.allaahuakbar.net/importan...f_judgment.htm

Pk_#2
08-08-2007, 02:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mo_123
im not too sure about this but i remember reading sumwhere that a sign of qiyamah will be that many households will have a box or sumthing which will portray lies etc...

many people think this is the television....

i think it refers to the Home PC
then get rid of it inay...:muddlehea

rozeena
08-08-2007, 02:39 PM
reading thru the list of signs of the day of judgment it seems alot of the signs have already or r taking place. scary reali.jus shows the day of judgement is around da corna

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pk_#2
08-08-2007, 03:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by rozeena
reading thru the list of signs of the day of judgment it seems alot of the signs have already or r taking place. scary reali.jus shows the day of judgement is around da corna
:muddlehea Yeah, jazakillah khair for the list of signs sis :)

IbnAbdulHakim
08-08-2007, 03:19 PM
there are going to be signs wehn thre day of judgement its near. These signs are

1. Naked, destitute, barefoot shepherds will compete in building tall buildings.
we kno that there are LOADS of competition for tall building (empire state, eiffel tower etc)

in other words the mother will get treated like a slave? ye i kno loadsa such mothers :(

subhanAllah i got an idea what this might be but im not gnna say it here....

4. Knowledge will be taken away (by the death of people of knowledge), and ignorance will prevail.
we kno this is happenin becoz most of the top scholars hav passed away..COLOR]

it is a fact that almost every corner of the city of london holds a bar.... +o(

happenin...

an earthquake caused the tsunami, and loadsa tremors hav recently been reported...

the scholars used to be able to write a whole book from maghrib to asr before, but now we cant even write 10 pages within that time...

yeah everyone seems to giv into desires in the west..

yeah we can see this in iraq/afghanistan/palestine/chechnya etc...

11. A man will pass by the grave of another and wish he was in the latter’s place.
yeah suicide is becoming more and more widespread..

i wudda commented on the rest but MAN this is depressing .....

rozeena
08-08-2007, 03:44 PM
its scary when u know its around da corna.but we should be expectin it. ive been having dreams about it. do u fink there is a meaning behind it??? im skared

ISLAMASWEENEY
08-08-2007, 03:45 PM
Interesting information well worth a read.

Faffy.K
08-08-2007, 03:51 PM
im scared :(

IbnAbdulHakim
08-08-2007, 03:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by rozeena
its scary when u know its around da corna.but we should be expectin it. ive been having dreams about it. do u fink there is a meaning behind it??? im skared
take it as a wake up call sis, its time to take this dunya out of our hearts n put it in our hands ready to throw away.

it is fearful times but why wry if Allahs wiv us...

ISLAMASWEENEY
08-08-2007, 04:02 PM
What are you scared of like brother?.

welcome_islam
08-08-2007, 04:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Faffy.K
im scared :(
everyone should be becasue we dont no if we r going to hell or heaven..i am sad... the only people who should not be sad are the people had done a lot of good deeds u never no wat going to happened after death

IbnAbdulHakim
08-08-2007, 04:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by welcome_islam
everyone should be becasue we dont no if we r going to hell or heaven..i am sad... the only people who should not be sad are the people had done a lot of good deeds u never no wat going to happened after death
but u will find that those people, if they are mu'min, are the most sad when Alone, becoz they rememba death/qiyaamat

loneliness doesnt exist, Allahs alwys there, and people who realise that shud fear most...

------
08-08-2007, 04:36 PM
:salamext:

I was bare scared of death before, but now, it seems like Allaah swt is always there for me.
And I know that if I try my best to follow the commands of Allaah swt then He will forgive me Inshaa Allaah :)

ISLAMASWEENEY
08-08-2007, 04:37 PM
You should know that you will go to heaven Bush Blair Olmert Clinton and others will go to hell Ronald Reagen is already in hell for bombing Libya.

IbnAbdulHakim
08-08-2007, 04:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muj4h1d4

I was bare scared of death before, but now, it seems like Allaah swt is always there for me.
And I know that if I try my best to follow the commands of Allaah swt then He will forgive me Inshaa Allaah :)
assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

dont get too relaxed, Allah is the most just, but he is ALSO the most severe in punishment!

try ur best but sis i get worried about people when they stop fearing as much, becoz with the lack of fear comes the laziness in a'mal

im not pointing anything at u, im jus saying heads up....

welcome_islam
08-08-2007, 04:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
but u will find that those people, if they are mu'min, are the most sad when Alone, becoz they rememba death/qiyaamat

loneliness doesnt exist, Allahs alwys there, and people who realise that shud fear most...
that is true. some people are no even scared of Allah.. i think they should be.

------
08-08-2007, 04:40 PM

u got me mistaken bhai, I'm saying my FEAR of Allaah swt is STRONG, Alhamdulillaah, but i also know that because of that fear of Allaah, love of Allaah and hope in Allaah swt's Mercy is what keeps me going :)

IbnAbdulHakim
08-08-2007, 04:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muj4h1d4

u got me mistaken bhai, I'm saying my FEAR of Allaah swt is STRONG, Alhamdulillaah, but i also know that because of that fear of Allaah, love of Allaah and hope in Allaah swt's Mercy is what keeps me going :)
oh lol my mistake, Alhamdulillah that sounds all good

welcome_islam
08-08-2007, 04:56 PM
i am always scared of death.. i always wondering how and when i going to die. nobody no how or when they going to die. recently someone close to my family was murdered and my family are saying u never no when ur going to die. you could die an second now, or soemthing.. i not trying to scare people but all i'm say be ready for death if you done lots of good deeds

~Juwairiyah~
08-12-2007, 04:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by welcome_islam

12. Trustworthiness will be lost, i.e. when authority is given to those who do not deserve it.

13. People will gather for prayer, but will be unable to find an imam to lead them.

Future
14. The number of men will decrease, whilst the number of women will increase, until for every man there are 50 women.

15. The Euphrates will reveal a treasure of gold, and many will die fighting over it, each one hoping to be the one who gains the treasure.

16. The Romans (Europeans) will come to a place called A’maq or Wabiq, and an army of the best people will go forth from Madinah to face them.

17. The Muslim conquest of Rome.

18. The Mahdi (guided one) will appear, and be the Imam of the Muslims.

19. Jesus Christ will descend in Damascus, and pray behind the Mahdi.

20. Jesus will break the cross and kill the swine, i.e. destroy the false christianity.

21. The Antichrist (al-masih al-dajjal, the false christ) will appear, with all his tools of deception, and be an immense trial. He will be followed by 70,000 Jews from Isfahan (present-day Iran).

22. The appearance of Ya’juj and Ma’juj (Gog and Magog), and the associated tribulations.

23. The emergence of the Beast from the Earth, carrying the Staff of Moses and the Seal of Solomon, who will speak to the people, telling them they did not believe with certainty in the Divine Signs.

24. A major war between the Muslims (including Jews and Christians who truly believe in Jesus after his return) led by the Imam Mahdi, and the Jews plus other non-Muslims led by the Antichrist.

25. Jesus will kill the Antichrist at the gate of Ludd (Lod in present-day Israel, site of an airport and a major Israeli military base).

26. A time of great peace and serenity during and after the remaining lifetime of Jesus.

27. Wealth will come so abundant that it will become difficult to find someone to accept charity.

28. Arabia will become a land of gardens and rivers.

29. Society will then decay.

30. The buttocks of the women of the tribe of Daws will again sway in circumambulation (tawaf) around the idol Dhul-Khulsah.

31. A great fire in the Hijaz, seen by the inhabitants of Busra.

32. Three major armies will sink into the earth: one in the east, one in the west, one in Arabia.

33. An Abyssinian leader with thin shins will destroy the Ka’bah.

34. The huge cloud of smoke.

35. The sun will rise from the west (its place of setting).

36. A gentle wind which will take the souls of the believers.

37. There is no-one left on the earth saying, "Allah, Allah" or "There is no god except Allah."

38. Eventually the Day of Judgment is established upon the worst of the people, who copulate like donkeys in public.

39. The blowing in the Trumpet by the Angel Israfil, upon which everyone will faint except as Allah wills.

40. The second blowing in the Trumpet, upon which everyone will be resurrected.

source: http://www.allaahuakbar.net/importan...f_judgment.htm

:sl: wr wb,

I'm soo scared of the Day of Judgement, insha'Allah may Allah (SWT) make it easy for all of us (Muslims) and grant us all Jannah...ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.