/* */

PDA

View Full Version : dicipline

Rabbiyah
08-08-2007, 10:56 AM
:sl: Is there anywhere in the Quran that says that men should treat their wives like children? Insha Allah can someone pls provide some proof on that subject if any. shuqan

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
DaNgErOuS MiNdS
08-08-2007, 12:07 PM
Treat there wives like children??First I've heard of it. What makes you ask this question?

ISLAMASWEENEY
08-08-2007, 12:08 PM
Treat children well because loads of people want children but they cant have them.

lyesh
08-08-2007, 12:39 PM
first time I heard something like this! the men are supposed to treat their wives with respect and honour!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AhlaamBella
08-08-2007, 12:42 PM
SubhanAllah never heard that before. Maybe it refers to treating them with gentleness and kindness

Ebtisweetsam
08-08-2007, 01:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rabbiyah
:sl: Is there anywhere in the Quran that says that men should treat their wives like children? Insha Allah can someone pls provide some proof on that subject if any. shuqan
Do you mean in the Quran where it writes....

'min awlaadakum wa zawjaatakum 'adouwun lakoum'

From ur wives and ur children, they can sometimes be ur enemy?- (my english translation is pretty poor, but its my own wording, but something like that)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!