/* */

PDA

View Full Version : stuck..i need a solution please advice

anonymous
08-08-2007, 05:26 PM
Assalamo Alaykum
I am struggling to come to terms with myself, and i hate that i am not better than my elder sister. i and my sister go mosque and she is always better at the exams and gets better marks and positions. i feel very remorse at this, because whenever it is this time of the year as however hard i try i never do well in mosque, so why is this happening to me for? i always put so much "wasted" effort into it and all my cousiens do better and whenever someone asks me my mark i feel so dumb and wonder that although i do mashallah alright in school, why cant i also do good in mosque aswell. And, more because my sister always comes 1st position whereas i don't come anywhere near.. So i request that you all remember me in your duaas so that my mosque grades increase, and also for me in general, and could anyone who have got good duaas reply send them as i want 2 really shine from the rest of my family, and do well in both school and mosque so that i have done good for this world and for the hereafter. Jazakallah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
08-09-2007, 03:01 PM
the marks and positions dont matter,

the reward from Allah is what matters,

and that is not disclosed so its best to keep patience...

who knows perhaps your reward is greater.

also jelousy is haram...

Pk_#2
08-09-2007, 03:03 PM
Dw All the best sis. :D

Ask your sister to help you.

swanlake
08-09-2007, 04:06 PM
:sl: sister

Say that you are the creative type. Not everyone is academic. My sister studies medicine (she is in her 5th year) and everyone is bowled over when they hear this. I am nowhere near smart when it comes to her or my brothers. The fact that she (and the boys) is doing so well makes me happy too and proud.

As long as you feel that you are doing your absolute best, dont feel bad or jealous. We are all created different and good at different things. That is nature. It is easier to accept it. Besides, dont draw attention to what you feel as flaws within you. People will only focus on it. Concentrate on what you are good at and present that to people.

I will pray for you inshallah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.