/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New Christian Doctrine!!!

silkworm
08-08-2007, 05:41 PM
Moslem countries stepping into a new century are faced with mighty Christian forces on one side while looking at a totally different scenario on the economic front, on the other. The theologians of chaotic forces, who are willing to destroy every opponent and able to nail any "Ideology" are busy 24/7 to achieve their goals.

The new Christian Doctrine I am talking about is based upon this goal, which is as same as the old British Imperialism, but in a modern 3-D imagery.

”THE MOSQUITO OF ISLAM NURTURE/FEED ON THE LAKE OF POVERTY, DESTROY BOTH OF THEM”!!!. So, in the coming years, we might see some impoverished economies of Moslem countries be "allowed" to develop in the hope to break their "Ideological spine" once and for all. This sudden wealth, especially for the poor Moslem countries will also "allow" them to indulge in worldly gains, and forget who they are and what are they here for.

This sudden change, reminds me of the Prophecies of Prophet Mohammad pbuh, wherein he said that "the Markets, shops and bazaars will be closer to your dwellings", and "My followers will be looking for people to give them alms, but they will find none".

Of course, the bottom line is, you will be made rich provided you forget who you are, politely it means “give up your faith ” and “be like us”!!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
czgibson
08-11-2007, 01:43 PM
Greetings,

I'm not sure I have much of a clue what the post above is about.

What is the new Christian doctrine, and when was it announced? Are there any sources that can confirm that it exists?

Peace

believer
08-11-2007, 02:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by silkworm
Moslem countries stepping into a new century are faced with mighty Christian forces on one side while looking at a totally different scenario on the economic front, on the other. The theologians of chaotic forces, who are willing to destroy every opponent and able to nail any "Ideology" are busy 24/7 to achieve their goals.

The new Christian Doctrine I am talking about is based upon this goal, which is as same as the old British Imperialism, but in a modern 3-D imagery.

”THE MOSQUITO OF ISLAM NURTURE/FEED ON THE LAKE OF POVERTY, DESTROY BOTH OF THEM”!!!. So, in the coming years, we might see some impoverished economies of Moslem countries be "allowed" to develop in the hope to break their "Ideological spine" once and for all. This sudden wealth, especially for the poor Moslem countries will also "allow" them to indulge in worldly gains, and forget who they are and what are they here for.

This sudden change, reminds me of the Prophecies of Prophet Mohammad pbuh, wherein he said that "the Markets, shops and bazaars will be closer to your dwellings", and "My followers will be looking for people to give them alms, but they will find none".

Of course, the bottom line is, you will be made rich provided you forget who you are, politely it means “give up your faith ” and “be like us”!!!

I have read some books talking about a new world order and the treating of people as cattles... that was a long time ago... 3 or 4 years ago I think or more.

Anyway, I am curious about your source of information?

At any rate, Islam tells us not to be thinking of these things... moreover, the believers will neither fear nor grief... and should affliction or crisis touch them... and they remain pious and patient... The Rewards are with Allah and it is indeed better that the pleasures this temporary life can ever offer.

Salaam Bro!

guyabano
08-11-2007, 02:23 PM
I'm also eager to see, where you get this doctrine from, what website ? Or is that one of your self-imagined consipracy theories again ?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Woodrow
08-11-2007, 02:41 PM
Is there any valid link to the source of the opening post?

Here in the USA we are very much aware that very often somebody decides He/she is an inspired prophet and they open a new church. Sometimes they call themselves Christians, Jewish, New Order, etc. But, they are usually short lasting and attract little attention unless they do something that is totaly radical.

Good examples would be:

The Heavensgate group

Branch Davidians

Jim Jones group

In order to understand what is going on, we need to have more information as to who these people are and where are they located, and how many people are actually paying any attention to them.

Weird religious groups and cults can be found on nearly every street.

There is even a "Church of Euthanasia" headquartered in Boston MA and they preach suicide to save the world from overpopulation.

There are something like 2,500 radical cults here in the USA

Since then the new (pseudo-) religious movement has been widely recognized as a social problem. One has also come to see that the expressions "youth religion" and "youth sects" - as much as they may have been justifiable ten years ago - no longer fully describe the facts of the situation. The old structure of the groups have been changed from top to bottom. The Work Community of the Parents' Initiatives calls these groups, rejecting the term usually used in the USA - "destructive cults" - the "new totalitarian religious and pseudo-religious movements." The destructiveness of totalitarian movements of salvation do not need to be emphasized since their experiences in the Third Reich. This experience, however, has not made the Germans immune from seduction by movements of salvation whether or not the movements are trimmed with religion.
Source: http://www.lermanet.com/cisar/germany/books/811100a.htm

So when we begin to read about things like, "New Christian Doctrine" our first step should be to learn the truth about it and the first step is to have a valid source as to where this is coming from, who is promoting it, etc.

Woodrow
08-11-2007, 02:47 PM
On second thought. The best move here is:

UNVALIDATED CONSPIRACY THEORY.

:threadclo

Reminder to all, when posting a claim, do not neglect to post a verifiable link to back up the claim.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.