/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Are we Witnessing the Beginning of a Crusade???

silkworm
08-08-2007, 05:43 PM
Are we are witnessing and experiencing the Crusade and we are looking into the barrel of a Great Big Gun???

To avoid embarrassment, the western historians have named the Crusades like First Crusade, Second Crusade etc but the fact of the matter is that Crusades were continuously inflicted upon the MOSLEMS of Middle East since the past 250 years straight, so writes the famous religious expert and former Nun Karen Armstrong and famous Crusade Scholar Mr. Steven Runciman.

Kings and Leaders of small sheikhdoms in the Gulf and the Kings of the House of Al-Saud likes, which were installed and that are being "black-mailed" by the "White Kings" (for reasons unknown to us), its their time to leave. The moment common Moslems realize that the actual truth behind their "sold-out" leaders, they will get their entrails removed and strangled them with it. These “dead-souls” will then be replaced by Pious, Decent, Respectable, Honest, Sincere, God-fearing men, who would give priority to serving God and people instead of the "White Kings". We must realize the importance and power of OIL which can twist any arm, which can derail any economy of the world and which could easily bring any superpower to its knees, THEY must capture the OIL FIELDS and regain control of their destiny.

So dear people, I am just letting you know that the acquisition of major Arabian Oil installations are being given a top global priority by the western nations, as this is their lifeline. Sorry, I live in a western nation, I agree with this country, and I love its laws, its people and its goodies but do not agree with the Political doctrine and Military Machinations disguised as "Globalization".

Sometimes I wonder why people are not looking at this situation as I see it (which is very obvious and happening like a daylight) There is no Rocket Science involved in it??? Its best for us to remove the "Lids" to get some fresh air or else "we will hang next to each other".

Disclaimer: Anybody who thinks that this above statement of mine has something to do with Jihad or promotion of Jihad is missing a link in the brains. This is just a simple and honest study of events as i see it.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Keltoi
08-09-2007, 02:44 PM
When Pope Benedict orders all true Christians to retake Jerusalem once again, let me know, otherwise there is no Crusade.

As for the West needing all this oil...as Woodrow so often points out, the whole idea is absurd due to the cost of such an endeavor. It simply isn't lucrative for oil companies to focus on the middle east or Arab states. Canada and Venezuela will remain the primary oil producers for North and South America.

wilberhum
08-09-2007, 04:29 PM
I think as soon as we see another violent war of aggressive by Muslims on Europe, we will see another Crusade.

snakelegs
08-09-2007, 09:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
When Pope Benedict orders all true Christians to retake Jerusalem once again, let me know, otherwise there is no Crusade.

As for the West needing all this oil...as Woodrow so often points out, the whole idea is absurd due to the cost of such an endeavor. It simply isn't lucrative for oil companies to focus on the middle east or Arab states. Canada and Venezuela will remain the primary oil producers for North and South America.
i think central asian oil reserves are pretty important and of great interest to US, china and russia. when i say u.s. i mean american corporations who want to control it. (not for use in US).
as for crusades, i certainly hope not, because i would be a target too, as much as a muslim!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Keltoi
08-09-2007, 11:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
i think central asian oil reserves are pretty important and of great interest to US, china and russia. when i say u.s. i mean american corporations who want to control it. (not for use in US).
as for crusades, i certainly hope not, because i would be a target too, as much as a muslim!
That is what I'm talking about. The central asian oil reserves are important, but much more important to Russia and China than the U.S. American oil companies see no profit in central asian oil, it is simply too expensive to refine and transport as opposed to much cheaper sources like Canada, Mexico, and Venezuela.

As for a "Crusade", Muslims attribute every military force gathered by the "West" as a "Crusade". Realistically there is no chance of the Catholic Church endorsing a military campaign in the near future. Obviously things can change, but I don't see it happening anytime in the near future or the distant future.

snakelegs
08-10-2007, 03:11 AM
well, i think the muslims got the idea from bush, who used the word "crusade".
about central asian oil, i think the u.s. oil corps want to control it and sell it to russia and china. oil is power.

Talha777
08-10-2007, 03:32 AM
Call it a crusade or a war on terrorism or whatever you want, it is a war between Heaven and Hell, good and evil, truth and falsehood, Islam and Christianity.

August
08-10-2007, 03:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Talha777
Call it a crusade or a war on terrorism or whatever you want, it is a war between Heaven and Hell, good and evil, truth and falsehood, Islam and Christianity.
The terrorists the U.S. is fighting are killing Muslims too. The conflict isn't religiously based, most Muslims aren't targets and the western nations involved are secular countries. The Iraq venture wasn't part of a crusade, it was a ham handed attempt to help Muslims in Iraq by bringing democracy and taking down Sadaam. I mean, look at how we're fighting the war, we put our troops at risk to avoid civilian casualties.

snakelegs
08-10-2007, 03:52 AM
do you believe we went to iraq for noble reasons? do you think the u.s. cared about the iraqi people?
it was bush who used the word "crusade" before we invaded afghanistan. so it is little wonder that many muslims see it as such.

August
08-10-2007, 03:57 AM
do you believe we went to iraq for noble reasons? do you think the u.s. cared about the iraqi people?
it was bush who used the word "crusade" before we invaded afghanistan. so it is little wonder that many muslims see it as such.
Yes, our reasons were entirely noble. If we didn't care about the Iraqi people, we would be building a dictatorship, not a democracy. Bush shouldn't have said "crusade" but he didn't mean it as a revival of the wars against the Muslims. He meant it in the sense of a rightous struggle-against terrorists, not Muslims in general.

Talha777
08-10-2007, 04:05 AM
Yes, our reasons were entirely noble.
Whatever the reasons for America's invasions, they are anything but noble. If it was to stop saddam hussein from acquiring nuclear weapons, well than america can leave because saddam is dead and there is no chance of iraq getting nukes, not before iran at least (so america should prepare to invade iran now right?). On the other hand, if america invaded to fight al-qaida and root out terrorism, the experts of the world, non-Muslims included, agree that the war on iraq has increased "terrorism" and hatred for America. And finally, if America invaded to bring democracy or save the kurds and shias from repression, why didn't they also invade North Korea? why didnt they invade china or a multitude of other countries which in a worse state than Iraq? because America would stand no chance? so how are they being noble when they start a war they think they can win, but avoid fighting wars they will lose? that is not nobility, that is shameless opportunism.

August
08-10-2007, 04:17 AM
I didn't say our nobility was inteligent. But our intentions were good. According to the theory that led us to invade, Iraq would become a democracy and the people of dictatorships (such as Iran) would rise up and overthrow their leaders. And it wasn't supposed to be just Iraq. We were supposed to be done with Iraq in less than a year, and then we would move onto the next country. What this teaches us isn't that the U.S. is evil, but that idealism isn't a sound basis for foreign policy.

snakelegs
08-10-2007, 04:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by August
Yes, our reasons were entirely noble. If we didn't care about the Iraqi people, we would be building a dictatorship, not a democracy. Bush shouldn't have said "crusade" but he didn't mean it as a revival of the wars against the Muslims. He meant it in the sense of a rightous struggle-against terrorists, not Muslims in general.
there was no link between iraq and 9/11. (the excuse for everything).
the iraqis are much worse off now than they were before we delivered anarchy and bush has put our country at much greater risk than it was before. the numbers of people in the world who hate us has increased monumentally.
but if you want to believe that the US cares about the iraqi people, go right ahead....

Eric H
08-10-2007, 06:34 AM
Greetings and peace be with you August,

I didn't say our nobility was inteligent. But our intentions were good.
I find this truly worrying and disturbing, as long as the intentions are good a country can invade another. So the only thing that seems to separate Bush invading Iraq and Hitler invading Poland are the intentions behind the action.

And it wasn't supposed to be just Iraq. We were supposed to be done with Iraq in less than a year, and then we would move onto the next country.
Hitler thought along those lines too.

In the spirit of praying for peace on Earth

Eric

north_malaysian
08-10-2007, 08:22 AM
To re-take Jerusalem from the Jews?

Amadeus85
08-10-2007, 08:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Talha777
Yes i agree with you. Osama ben Laden is obviously on the right side.

Keltoi
08-10-2007, 01:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
To re-take Jerusalem from the Jews?

I was being sarcastic. My point is that many Muslims seem to be a little confused as to what the goal of the historical Crusades were. It was not a military campaign based on killing Muslims, it was based on "reclaiming" the Holy Land. The Turks and the other Arab kingdoms were the enemies of that goal. I'm not suggesting the Crusades were a good thing or based on sound religious doctrine. No doubt they were a brutal and merciless affair, but the motivation wasn't some blind hatred of Muslims, as Karen Armstrong attempts to claim repeatedly.

Keltoi
08-10-2007, 01:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
Greetings and peace be with you August,

I find this truly worrying and disturbing, as long as the intentions are good a country can invade another. So the only thing that seems to separate Bush invading Iraq and Hitler invading Poland are the intentions behind the action.

Hitler thought along those lines too.

Eric
Hitler was concerned with adding territory to the German Reich, but your point is well taken. Sometimes the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

August
08-10-2007, 04:04 PM
Sometimes the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Exactly. Our intentions aren't the problem, the wisdom of the strategy is.

silkworm
08-10-2007, 06:04 PM
Afghanistan, Iraq, Lebanon, Pakistan and soon to follow Iran, Syria, Turkey

wilberhum
08-10-2007, 06:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by silkworm
:skeleton: :skeleton: :skeleton: :skeleton: :skeleton:

KAding
08-12-2007, 09:34 AM
Why would we want to spend trillions starting a Crusade for oil (isn't that a contradiction anyhow?). All Muslims nations are selling us their oil, no? Is there any Muslim nation that does not sell its oil on the world market for consumption by Christians/The West?

KAding
08-12-2007, 09:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by silkworm
Iran and Turkey? What about them?

Slamdunk
08-12-2007, 08:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by wilberhum
I think as soon as we see another violent war of aggressive by Muslims on Europe, we will see another Crusade.
Hello Wilberhum. I think the next will be a "crusade" into Israel:

"The word of the LORD came to me: 2 "Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of [a] Meshech and Tubal; prophesy against him 3 and say: 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I am against you, O Gog, chief prince of [b] Meshech and Tubal. 4 I will turn you around, put hooks in your jaws and bring you out with your whole army—your horses, your horsemen fully armed, and a great horde with large and small shields, all of them brandishing their swords. 5 Persia, Cush and Put will be with them, all with shields and helmets, 6 also Gomer with all its troops, and Beth Togarmah from the far north with all its troops—the many nations with you.

7 " 'Get ready; be prepared, you and all the hordes gathered about you, and take command of them. 8 After many days you will be called to arms. In future years you will invade a land (RUSSO/ISLAMIC CRUSADE) that has recovered from war, whose people were gathered from many nations to the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate. They had been brought out from the nations, and now all of them live in safety. 9 You and all your troops and the many nations with you will go up, advancing like a storm; you will be like a cloud covering the land." (Ezek. 38:1-9)

silkworm
08-15-2007, 03:12 PM
Humanity have been moving in circles (believe or not) and now its time to return - So its gonna happen as it has already been predicted by Prophet Mohammad pbub - The current situation prevailing in Moslem countires will not subside, it will move on further and All Hell is gonna Let Loose once the Jews will destroy the Mosque in Jerusalem called Al-aqsa - This incident will be the beginning of the end......Ciao

north_malaysian
08-16-2007, 01:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Slamdunk

"The word of the LORD came to me: 2 "Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of [a] Meshech and Tubal; prophesy against him 3 and say: 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I am against you, O Gog, chief prince of [b] Meshech and Tubal. 4 I will turn you around, put hooks in your jaws and bring you out with your whole army—your horses, your horsemen fully armed, and a great horde with large and small shields, all of them brandishing their swords. 5 Persia, Cush and Put will be with them, all with shields and helmets, 6 also Gomer with all its troops, and Beth Togarmah from the far north with all its troops—the many nations with you.

7 " 'Get ready; be prepared, you and all the hordes gathered about you, and take command of them. 8 After many days you will be called to arms. In future years you will invade a land (RUSSO/ISLAMIC CRUSADE) that has recovered from war, whose people were gathered from many nations to the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate. They had been brought out from the nations, and now all of them live in safety. 9 You and all your troops and the many nations with you will go up, advancing like a storm; you will be like a cloud covering the land." (Ezek. 38:1-9)
can you elaborate this and relate it to the current situation?

snakelegs
08-16-2007, 01:42 AM

huh?

Yanal
08-16-2007, 01:53 AM
Sorry for disturbing your chats here but *what is a Crusade well i know it is what we are talking about so i think it would be better if someone tells me rather then me pming someone JazakAllah Khar in Adavnce to who does tell me

Slamdunk
08-16-2007, 02:30 AM
huh?
Hello snakelegs. These verses (38:1-9,15) reveal a future invasion into Israel by the nations surrounding her and from the north. "Crusade" really isn't the right word, but the invasion will result in God's destruction of the invading nations as recorded in:

Ezek. 38:22:

"I will execute judgment upon him with plague and bloodshed; I will pour down torrents of rain, hailstones and burning sulfur on him and on his troops and on the many nations with him."

and in Zech. 12:2,3 it records all the nations:

"I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that sends all the surrounding peoples reeling. Judah will be besieged as well as Jerusalem. 3 On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves."

God will not let his people be wiped off the face of the earth as some nations would like to see happen.

Peace will come to the middle east, and world, when Jesus, the Prince of Peace, returns:

For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given,
and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
Wonderful Counselor, [a] Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace." (Isa. 9:6)

And he will reign on the throne of David:

Of the increase of his government and peace
there will be no end.
He will reign on David's throne
and over his kingdom,
establishing and upholding it
with justice and righteousness
from that time on and forever.
The zeal of the LORD Almighty
will accomplish this." (Isa. 9:7)

Peace in Christ:-)

north_malaysian
08-16-2007, 02:48 AM
God will not let his people be wiped off the face of the earth as some nations would like to see happen.
..."his people" ---> you're refering to the Jews or Christians?

format_quote Originally Posted by Slamdunk:810114
Peace will come to the middle east, and world, when Jesus, the Prince of Peace, returns:
Well... we Muslims believe that Jesus will return to save the world from Dajjal.

snakelegs
08-16-2007, 03:40 AM
Hello snakelegs. These verses (38:1-9,15) reveal a future invasion into Israel by the nations surrounding her and from the north. "Crusade" really isn't the right word, but the invasion will result in God's destruction of the invading nations as recorded in:
is this why so many of the evangelistic sects are the biggest supporters of zionism?

Slamdunk
08-16-2007, 11:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
..."his people" ---> you're refering to the Jews or Christians?
Hello north malaysian. In the Old Testament, God refers to the Jews as his "Chosen" people. Yes, he will not let the Jews be totally destroyed.

Well... we Muslims believe that Jesus will return to save the world from Dajjal.
Yes, we believe that too. But Dajjal will try to destroy Israel and when Jesus comes he will cast him into the lake of fire:

"But the beast (dajjal) was captured, and with him the false prophet who had performed the miraculous signs on his behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped his image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur." (Rev. 19:20)

When Jesus comes, he will also do as he did in his first coming, save people from their sins, having died for them. I realize that muslims don't believe that this happened, rather Allah made someone else look like Jesus. This man was then crucified in Christ's place. But here's something to think about. If Allah changed the man on the cross to look like Jesus, then His Apostle's were sent on a false mission because the Jesus they were preaching didn't really die. It seems to me that God would not do something like that. Why would he let sincere men spread a false message and be martyred in vain because he did something that they didn't know about?

Peace

Slamdunk
08-16-2007, 12:15 PM
is this why so many of the evangelistic sects are the biggest supporters of zionism?
Hello snakelegs. What the Scriptures say will happen in the future in Israel has nothing to do with today's Zionism. Yet, God has his own passion (zionism) for his people and land, and will cause these nations to be drawn into Israel where he will destroy their armies. He will then restore his land and his people:

" I will make a covenant of peace with them; it will be an everlasting covenant. I will establish them and increase their numbers, and I will put my sanctuary among them forever. 27 My dwelling place will be with them; I will be their God, and they will be my people. 28 Then the nations will know that I the LORD make Israel holy, when my sanctuary is among them forever.'"(Ezek. 37:26-28)

Chechen
08-16-2007, 12:23 PM
In my opinion what we're seeing right now isn't really a Crusade, it's more like a war between Islam and the rest of the world. Everywhere in the world muslims are being killed everyday: Chechnya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Palestine, Kashmir, Lebanon... And like someone said earlier I think soon we'll see fighting in Iran and Syria too.

Eric H
08-16-2007, 01:59 PM
Greetings and peace be with you August;

Exactly. Our intentions aren't the problem, the wisdom of the strategy is
Wisdom is learning from your previous actions, and I wonder what lessons the US have learned from invading Iraq? The reason I ask this is because the US seem drawn towards some kind of conflict with Iran.
I wonder what good the US can achieve by merely threatening Iran, the language seems as if it is leading up to some kind of stronger action.

Eric

wilberhum
08-16-2007, 04:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Chechen
In my opinion what we're seeing right now isn't really a Crusade, it's more like a war between Islam and the rest of the world. Everywhere in the world muslims are being killed everyday: Chechnya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Palestine, Kashmir, Lebanon... And like someone said earlier I think soon we'll see fighting in Iran and Syria too.
Yes, it's more like a war between Islam and the rest of the world and within Islam too. Where do Muslims live in peace?

islamirama
08-16-2007, 04:42 PM
It's a crusade against the Muslims and the fundamentalist extremists christians and the kuffar gov't are in on it together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owCXbDVTLRE

Chechen
08-16-2007, 07:13 PM
Yes, it's more like a war between Islam and the rest of the world and within Islam too. Where do Muslims live in peace?

We do live in peace and wish to leave in peace but it's your goverments who want to destroy our beautiful religion and you're blindly following them like sheep.

wilberhum
08-16-2007, 07:26 PM
We do live in peace and wish to leave in peace but it's your goverments who want to destroy our beautiful religion and you're blindly following them like sheep.
We do live in peace. Whare?
your goverments who want to destroy our beautiful religion. We could care less about your religion. We just go after thoes that say your "beautiful religion" gives them the right to kill us. Our growing Muslim populatons is a clear indication that you are inventing your own reality.
you're blindly following them like sheep. I think who the sheep are is easy to identify.

Chechen
08-16-2007, 10:42 PM
We do live in peace. Whare?
your goverments who want to destroy our beautiful religion. We could care less about your religion. We just go after thoes that say your "beautiful religion" gives them the right to kill us. Our growing Muslim populatons is a clear indication that you are inventing your own reality.
you're blindly following them like sheep. I think who the sheep are is easy to identify.

So Americans who are killing women and children in Iraq are killing them for threatining to attack Americans? And in Afghanistan too? And how about the Russians killing Chechen civilians everyday? And what the Indian troops are doing in Kashmir? Or the Israelis in Palestine? You're trying to say that women and children have threatened to kill you? No it's the kafirs who have come together to destroy us. Destroy every man, woman and child. Just because Islam is starting to grow and soon the muslims would be the majority everywhere.

wilberhum
08-16-2007, 10:51 PM
So Americans who are killing women and children in Iraq are killing them for threatining to attack Americans? And in Afghanistan too? And how about the Russians killing Chechen civilians everyday? And what the Indian troops are doing in Kashmir? Or the Israelis in Palestine? You're trying to say that women and children have threatened to kill you? No it's the kafirs who have come together to destroy us. Destroy every man, woman and child. Just because Islam is starting to grow and soon the muslims would be the majority everywhere.
Westaphobia with a victom complex. :rollseyes
I noticed you never answered the question of where you live in peace.
Well maybe you did. No place.
But then you do live in peace, you live in Frace.
Da, I quess I don't understand.

Right now if there is someone that are truly victoms, I think it is the Yazidi. :raging:

Chechen
08-16-2007, 10:54 PM
Westaphobia with a victom complex. :rollseyes
I noticed you never answered the question of where you live in peace.
Well maybe you did. No place.
But then you do live in peace, you live in Frace.
Da, I quess I don't understand.

Right now if there is someone that are truly victoms, I think it is the Yazidi. :raging:

There's no muslim lands now that are in peace. And we can say thanks to the west for that. And I'm in France because in Chechnya I'll without any doubt die. But trust me I miss my country and as soon as I can I'm packing my stuff and going back because I hate France and Europe.

wilberhum
08-16-2007, 11:06 PM
There's no muslim lands now that are in peace. And we can say thanks to the west for that..
Did I mention "Victom Complex". :-[
And I'm in France because in Chechnya I'll without any doubt die.
Seeing who you concider a "Hero", I'm not supprised. :skeleton:
But trust me I miss my country and as soon as I can I'm packing my stuff and going back
I'm sure you do. Home will always be home.
because I hate France and Europe.
And did I mention Westaphobia? :D

Chechen
08-16-2007, 11:09 PM
Did I mention "Victom Complex". :-[

Seeing who you concider a "Hero", I'm not supprised. :skeleton:

I'm sure you do. Home will always be home.

And did I mention Westaphobia? :D

It's not because of who I support that I can't go back it's because I'm a Chechen male so according to Russians: OBVIOUSLY A TERRORIST.

wilberhum
08-16-2007, 11:14 PM
It's not because of who I support that I can't go back it's because I'm a Chechen male so according to Russians: OBVIOUSLY A TERRORIST.
So all Chechen male's have left? :skeleton:
Some how I think that is not the whole story.

Chechen
08-16-2007, 11:17 PM
So all Chechen male's have left? :skeleton:
Some how I think that is not the whole story.
The ones who could afford to leave, yes. The ones who couldn't afford died. And the ones who haven't died yet are waiting for their turn. That's how it works. So that's why more and more men are going to join the rebels because when you're with the rebels you have more chances of living than a civilian, in Chechnya at least.

metalted
08-16-2007, 11:25 PM
I just want to clarify something for muslims and people.... the muslim empire came about by islam conquering christian peoples, islam nearly conquered europe in the middle ages... but the middle ages are over, and this is a war between modernity and backwardness.

wilberhum
08-16-2007, 11:27 PM
The ones who could afford to leave, yes. The ones who couldn't afford died. And the ones who haven't died yet are waiting for their turn. That's how it works. So that's why more and more men are going to join the rebels because when you're with the rebels you have more chances of living than a civilian, in Chechnya at least.
War is hell.

Chechen
08-16-2007, 11:35 PM
War is hell.

Yes I completely agree with you, this is probably the first time I agree on something with you:D

metalted
08-16-2007, 11:57 PM
hmm is it islam under attack in all those regions or is islam doing the attacking?

Chechen
08-17-2007, 12:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by metalted
hmm is it islam under attack in all those regions or is islam doing the attacking?
Americans came to Iraq. Americans came to Afghanistan. Russians came to Chechnya. Indians came to Kashmir. Israelis came to Palestine. It is Islam which is being attacked.

Isambard
08-17-2007, 12:13 AM
Americans came to Iraq. Americans came to Afghanistan. Russians came to Chechnya. Indians came to Kashmir. Israelis came to Palestine. It is Islam which is being attacked.
You're correct. The evil Americans did all this unprovoked. The folks in said countries were acting like angels *sarcasim off*

metalted
08-17-2007, 12:15 AM
india took kashmir really? what about the sudan, algeria, NYC, pakistan, philipeans, indonesia, nigeria, thailand, spain, egypt, bangladesh, saudi arabia, , turkey, morocco, yemme, lebenon, bosnia, mauritania, kenya, jordan, iran, argentina, kuwait, ethipia, united arab emirates, chad, china?

Chechen
08-17-2007, 12:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Isambard
You're correct. The evil Americans did all this unprovoked. The folks in said countries were acting like angels *sarcasim off*

What did the Chechens or the Iraqis or the Kashmiris do to be attacked?

Chechen
08-17-2007, 12:17 AM
india took kashmir really? what about the sudan, algeria, NYC, pakistan, philipeans, indonesia, nigeria, thailand, spain, egypt, bangladesh, saudi arabia, , turkey, morocco, yemme, lebenon, bosnia, mauritania, kenya, jordan, iran, argentina, kuwait, ethipia, united arab emirates, chad, china?

Huh?? Sorry I don't get what you're talking about. Could you please explain?

metalted
08-17-2007, 12:18 AM
all of those places have experianced attacks by your fighters of islam.

Chechen
08-17-2007, 12:22 AM
all of those places have experianced attacks by your fighters of islam.

Half of the countries you named are muslim countries so obvioulsy the ones who attacked them weren't fighters of Islam, that would be illogical. As for the other countries I don't know what happened there so it's impossible for me to talk about those incidents but even if it were a group of "fighters" of Islam that attacked those places is that a reason to attack and invade every single muslim country on this planet killing everything that moves?

metalted
08-17-2007, 12:29 AM
What did the Chechens or the Iraqis or the Kashmiris do to be attacked?
chechnya is a russian thing and i believe we probably sent help to chechen rebels before. obviously you should know america and russia have nothing to do with each other, we have been rivals for long time..

It looks to me like kashmirians are attacking indians.

In iraq we thought we had wmd and we thought he was working with alqaida. there is alot to the story not many know about.. that we were warned by many countries years prior to 9-11 that bin laden was planning to attack us.. israel warned us, egypt, germany, england,.. alot. israel gave the most detailed warnings but the cia and massod do not get along, because the massod spies on america.. lol.. and the mossod is so much better at it then our bumbling cia fools... and we got a nuke threat on nyc that no one was told about not even the mayor.. and we have been getting nuke threats ever since.. and we had intell that iraq was working with alqaida.. and its true there were training camps.. and we thought they had wmd.. put this all togethor and you see we were worried about iraq sending wmd to alqaida and financing war against us..

metalted
08-17-2007, 12:32 AM
Half of the countries you named are muslim countries so obvioulsy the ones who attacked them weren't fighters of Islam, that would be illogical. As for the other countries I don't know what happened there so it's impossible for me to talk about those incidents but even if it were a group of "fighters" of Islam that attacked those places is that a reason to attack and invade every single muslim country on this planet killing everything that moves?
yes those were fighters of islam, have you not heard of the radicals blowing themselves up in pakistan? that mosque that was armed to the teeth they recently put down.. its going on all over the world and especially in the mideast.. of course there is no reason to invade every muslim country. I am just trying to add some perspective here. :)

Chechen
08-17-2007, 12:33 AM
chechnya is a russian thing and i believe we probably sent help to chechen rebels before. obviously you should know america and russia have nothing to do with each other, we have been rivals for long time..

It looks to me like kashmirians are attacking indians.

In iraq we thought we had wmd and we thought he was working with alqaida. there is alot to the story not many know about.. that we were warned by many countries years prior to 9-11 that bin laden was planning to attack us.. israel warned us, egypt, germany, england,.. alot. israel gave the most detailed warnings but the cia and massod do not get along, because the massod spies on america.. lol.. and the mossod is so much better at it then our bumbling cia fools... and we got a nuke threat on nyc that no one was told about not even the mayor.. and we have been getting nuke threats ever since.. and we had intell that iraq was working with alqaida.. and its true there were training camps.. and we thought they had wmd.. put this all togethor and you see we were worried about iraq sending wmd to alqaida and financing war against us..
But you didn't find any WMD's and Iraqis didn't attack America and Iraqi civilians are dying everyday. So this war started for nothing.

metalted
08-17-2007, 12:40 AM
well the bringing democracy to the mideast thing i guess.. but it appears the terrorists wont let us leave and iraqies are asking for our help and protection from alqaidia beheading them and carbombing everyone.

Chechen
08-17-2007, 12:41 AM
well the bringing democracy to the mideast thing i guess.. but it appears the terrorists wont let us leave and iraqies are asking for our help and protection from alqaidia beheading them and carbombing everyone.

Iraqis are asking for your help?? From what I have read, heard and seen they hate America and want them to go back home.

metalted
08-17-2007, 12:53 AM
Iraqis are asking for your help?? From what I have read, heard and seen they hate America and want them to go back home.
of course they want us to go home, but the majority want us to leave when security situation improves.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6451841.stm

Eric H
08-17-2007, 03:26 AM
Greetings and peace be with you all

When we harm each other then we harm God’s creation. The same God created all people, Muslims, Christians, Atheists, Hindu, and Jew and the same God created people who are Iraqi and Americans.

We can say what is wrong, but how do we search for ways to live in peace with all of God’s creation?

In the spirit of praying for peace on Earth.

Eric

north_malaysian
08-17-2007, 03:48 AM
Where do Muslims live in peace?
Malaysia, Brunei, Maldives, Senegal, Kuwait, Qatar, UAE, Oman, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, Gambia, Mali, Guinea, Burkina Faso,

Eric H
08-17-2007, 03:50 AM
Greetings and peace be with you all,

We can talk about the injustice of 9/11 and the deaths of three thousand people and the need to seek justice or possibly revenge.

But there is a greater injustice happening every hour of every day. Over a thousand people die every hour of every day in Africa of grinding poverty, malnutrition and preventable diseases.

The world needs to come together and start a crusade to lift desperate people out of poverty and preventable diseases; regardless as to whether they might be Muslim, Christian, atheist or anything else.

Eric

north_malaysian
08-17-2007, 03:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
Greetings and peace be with you all,

We can talk about the injustice of 9/11 and the deaths of three thousand people and the need to seek justice or possibly revenge.

But there is a greater injustice happening every hour of every day. Over a thousand people die every hour of every day in Africa of grinding poverty, malnutrition and preventable diseases.

The world needs to come together and start a crusade to lift desperate people out of poverty and preventable diseases; regardless as to whether they might be Muslim, Christian, atheist or anything else.

Eric
Maybe we should help our brothers in Peru too..... they just being hit by a quake

August
08-17-2007, 05:11 AM
What I'd like to understand is why Muslims insist that violent terror groups are not true Muslims, and then act like all Muslims are under attack when we try to take out the Saddam Husseins and Al-Quedas of the world. Anyone who thinks that Islam itself is under attack need to consider this: every western country allows the free expression of the Islamic religion. We all know that many Islamic countries allow the expression of no religion besides Islam.

August
08-17-2007, 05:19 AM
There's no muslim lands now that are in peace. And we can say thanks to the west for that. And I'm in France because in Chechnya I'll without any doubt die. But trust me I miss my country and as soon as I can I'm packing my stuff and going back because I hate France and Europe.
The west causes all the violence in Muslim lands? How about the Iran-Iraq war? Muslims killing muslims. Iraq today? Sunnis and Shiites killing each other. Even if Islam is truely a religion of peace, its followers are still human. One thing we can be certain about with human beings is that they'll always find some excuse to kill each other. Even if they worship the same God.

Everyone hates France. Maybe you need to try another country.

snakelegs
08-17-2007, 05:36 AM
who brought anarchy to iraq?

Keltoi
08-17-2007, 02:18 PM
who brought anarchy to iraq?
Who brought anarchy? Anarchy isn't something you bring, it is something that develops due to many factors. Just as there are entities that want a stable Iraq, there are entities who want an unstable Iraq. Surely I don't have to spell out which country wants an unstable Iraq...hint, it isn't the U.S.

snakelegs
08-17-2007, 06:18 PM
we invaded their country and removed the dictator who at one time was our friend. did we bother to think about what would happen next?

Haidar_Abbas
08-17-2007, 06:23 PM
:sl: i call it for now murdering of muslims (rahmatullah alayhoum) , al munafiqoun dont even agree on the tenants of their "faith" that is their weakness and our imaan is our strength alhamdulillah im not going to let emotions overtake me but its all im gona say on this issue inshaAllah :sl:

wilberhum
08-17-2007, 06:25 PM
we invaded their country and removed the dictator who at one time was our friend. did we bother to think about what would happen next?
Of course. Bush ignored all advise because he thought we would be looked at as liberatores. And of course he was mostly right. The problem is that every decision on what/how to do next was flawed. The favored status we had quickly ran out when most everything we did was wrong. IMHO

Amadeus85
08-17-2007, 08:31 PM
Lets be serious, nowadays religion doesnt play any role in western countries politics. Even 200 years ago religion wasnt important in making decisions for european politics. An example- Turkey was supported in XIX century by France against christian Russia.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.