/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hitler Bin Laden

silkworm
08-08-2007, 05:46 PM
According to the History, that during the Word War I, Adolph Hitler killed 6 Million Jews, but still, the Jews do not blame the whole of Christendom for this catastrophe but blame only Hitler.

So this could also go for Bin Laden too, because he does not enjoy the support of even 10% of Moslems. In short, if Bin Laden was behind 9/11 attacks, blame that guy only and not all the Moslems of the world Or Islam, unless they are truly prejudiced against Moslems.

Mod Note: Please refrain from such language. Jazakallah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AhlaamBella
08-08-2007, 05:48 PM
Well said brother. Mind you, Muslims get blamed for everything

jzcasejz
08-08-2007, 05:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by silkworm
According to the History, that during the Word War I, Adolph Hitler killed 6 Million Jews, but still, the Jews do not blame the whole of Christendom for this catastrophe but blame only Hitler.

So this could also go for Bin Laden too, because he does not enjoy the support of even 10% of Moslems. In short, if Bin Laden was behind 9/11 attacks, blame that guy only and not all the Moslems of the world Or Islam, unless they are truly prejudiced against Moslems.
It is now apparent that this is the case.

And btw, can I ask where you got that 10% figure about Bin Laden from?

Keltoi
08-08-2007, 06:08 PM

Word War II

Adolph Hitler did not kill Jews in the name of Christendom, the Nazi Party was obsessed with mysticism and creating a thousand year reich with those of pure "Aryan" blood to be the dominant class. It had nothing to do with Christianity.

Bin Laden constantly makes reference to his faith, and that he and those who follow Al-Qaeda are killing in the name of Islam. Obviously when one speaks about Bin Laden and his motives, Islam will be a focus. That isn't something the media invented. Having said that, I agree that not all Muslims should be blamed for the actions of an extremist group. It just makes this difficult when many of those carrying out terrorist attacks seem so normal to those around them. Meaning doctors, teachers, etc. The terrorists have done their job well.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
7ai_3la_Alsalah
08-08-2007, 06:24 PM
Alsalamu Alikum Wa Wb

Bism Ellah Al-Rahman Al-Raheem
2:120 For, never will the Jews be pleased with thee. nor yet the Christians, unless thou follow their own creeds. Say: "Behold, God's guidance is the only true guidance." And, indeed, if thou shouldst follow their errant views after all the knowledge that has come unto thee. thou wouldst have none to protect thee from God, and none to bring thee succour. {Al-Baqara}

It's not Bin Laden that make them blame us, it's our Rightous Relegion that make them attak us.

2:89 And whenever there came unto them a [new] revelation from God, confirming the truth already in their possession-and [bear in mind that] aforetime they used to pray for victory over those who were bent on denying the truth -: whenever there came unto them something which they recognized [as the truth], they would deny it. And God's rejection is the due of all who deny the truth. {Al-Baqara}

so whatever happened they still would blame and attack us wither Bin Laden exist or not, i wonder why Muslims keeps disavowing from Bin Laden and his deeds in front of Non-Muslims while Non-Muslims will never care or feel pleased from all Muslims as well as Bin Laden (No Difference).

Wassalam

jzcasejz
08-08-2007, 06:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 7ai_3la_Alsalah
so whatever happened they still would blame and attack us wither Bin Laden exist or not, i wonder why Muslims keeps disavowing from Bin Laden and his deeds in front of Non-Muslims while Non-Muslims will never care or feel pleased from all Muslims as well as Bin Laden (No Difference).
That is exactly the point!

guyabano
08-08-2007, 06:27 PM

Ok, you assume, you presume, but fact was, Hitler was in World War II, and no, Hitler was never, is never and will never be forgotten.
The difference is, that Hitler didn't kill in the name of a religion, he just wanted to created an Über-Race, an superhuman made of pure blood, blue eyes, blond hair, and everybody not fitting in this scheme will be eliminated.
Bin Laden kill in the name of Islam. THAT makes the difference !
And also, not only Bin Laden is accused, every muslim who likes to play martyr, terrorist or suicide bomber is accused, who wants to put Islam in an bad light.

Humans like to live in peace

Amadeus85
08-08-2007, 07:13 PM
Only 10 % of muslims support OBL ? I think that he is much more popular in muslim world. He attacked the Great Satan. Thats why t-shirts with Osama are so popular in muslim world.

AhlaamBella
08-08-2007, 07:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aaron85
Only 10 % of muslims support OBL ? I think that he is much more popular in muslim world. He attacked the Great Satan. Thats why t-shirts with Osama are so popular in muslim world.
Your joking about the tshirts?

guyabano
08-08-2007, 07:21 PM
you mean, he has a fan-shop or something?

wilberhum
08-08-2007, 07:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by guyabano
you mean, he has a fan-shop or something?
I understand they are common in Pakistani Markets. I have seen a number of pictures.

Comparing Hitler to Bin Laden is like comparing fish to bicycles. :skeleton:
Hitler did it for power; Bin Laden did it for god.

I too would be interested in the source of that 10%.
Well maybe only 10% in the West.
In the East, my guess would be a minimum of 50%.

Speaking of guessing, I would guess about 10% on this forum see Bin Laden as some sort of a hero. Surly a minimum of 90% would not condemn him. Well make that 90% of the Muslims.

Amadeus85
08-08-2007, 07:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DeepOcean
Your joking about the tshirts?
No it is not a joke. You should check bazaars in West Africa.

ISLAMASWEENEY
08-08-2007, 07:53 PM
He isnt that bad he is a resistence fighter for Islam throughout the world.

Amadeus85
08-08-2007, 07:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by wilberhum

Speaking of guessing, I would guess about 10% on this forum see Bin Laden as some sort of a hero. Surly a minimum of 90% would not condemn him. Well make that 90% of the Muslims.
First of all Wilberhum, most muslims, and great majority of those living in West, dont believe that it was ben Laden who attacked WTC. The rest who trust that it was him, think that he is a hero, because he attacked and humiliated the Great Satan. Most muslims think that Jews are responsible for 9/11. I know this, because i talked with a number of educated muslims, mainly women.

Amadeus85
08-08-2007, 07:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ISLAMASWEENEY
End of quotation.

wilberhum
08-08-2007, 08:16 PM
I will post another one of your brilliant posts.
What i meant was that Saddam Hussein is not just a mARTYR BUT A MASSIVE HUGE HERO FOR THE JOB HE DID IN STABALISING IRAQ
Clearly a man who thinks mass murder is a good thing. :grumbling :thumbs_do

ISLAMASWEENEY
08-08-2007, 08:25 PM
All right then so if he didnt kill the kurds or the shias Iraq would be like it is know with 50 people a day dying in suicide bombings mortar attacks etc he had to act to stop resistence i agree he acted in the wrong way but he keeped Iraq peaceful like TITO did with Yugoslavia then when he wasnt in power there was war all over the place.

AhlaamBella
08-08-2007, 08:28 PM
All right then so if he didnt kill the kurds or the shias Iraq would be like it is know with 50 people a day dying in suicide bombings mortar attacks etc he had to act to stop resistence i agree he acted in the wrong way but he keeped Iraq peaceful like TITO did with Yugoslavia then when he wasnt in power there was war all over the place.
I'm not saying I agree with you...but Iraqis are saying they prefered Sadam's ruling over the US and UK

7ai_3la_Alsalah
08-08-2007, 08:29 PM

And also, not only Bin Laden is accused, every muslim who likes to play martyr, terrorist or suicide bomber is accused, who wants to put Islam in an bad light. Humans like to live in peace
Why you dont try to read about Islam and be a Muslim, if you feel that some people try to put it in bad light while you think Islam is Light?!

ISLAMASWEENEY
08-08-2007, 08:31 PM
Yes under Saddam Iraqis had electricity 24 hours a day and they had fresh clean water they dont have that now much

NobleMuslimUK
08-08-2007, 08:44 PM
:sl:
Why are u still trying to justify the kuffar accusations against Sheikh Osama, the kuffar have done their damage, they couldnt care less about Osama bin Laden anymore. It was all an excuse to wage war against Islam by the kuffar, now they have. Doesnt matter who started anymore, time to see who finishes it Inshallah.

Amadeus85
08-08-2007, 08:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by NobleMuslimUK
Why are u still trying to justify the kuffar accusations against Sheikh Osama, the kuffar have done their damage, they couldnt care less about Osama bin Laden anymore. It was all an excuse to wage war against Islam by the kuffar, now they have. Doesnt matter who started anymore, time to see who finishes it Inshallah.
I wonder to which group you belong NobleMuslimUK, to the one who thinks that Jews are responsible for 9/11 or to the one that thinks that Osama did this and so that he is a hero :?

ISLAMASWEENEY
08-08-2007, 08:54 PM
I dont call it terror i call it resistence. like people call HIZBOLLAH terrirists they are a gurilla force which defeated both America and Israel.

ISLAMASWEENEY
08-08-2007, 08:54 PM
Yes in the Quran it is peaceful.

ISLAMASWEENEY
08-08-2007, 08:57 PM
What do you mean Puppet Arabia?

wilberhum
08-08-2007, 08:58 PM
I dont call it terror i call it resistence. like people call HIZBOLLAH terrirists they are a gurilla force which defeated both America and Israel.
But you also think "Saddam Hussein is not just a mARTYR BUT A MASSIVE HUGE HERO".

ISLAMASWEENEY
08-08-2007, 09:01 PM
I meant Saudi arabia when i said puppet arabia Saddam is a hero and a martyr yes.

AhlaamBella
08-08-2007, 09:02 PM
Saddam is a hero
I disagree

Keltoi
08-08-2007, 09:02 PM
I meant Saudi arabia when i said puppet arabia Saddam is a hero and a martyr yes.
I might suggest raising your standards of who is a hero to you.

wilberhum
08-08-2007, 09:03 PM
So true. It's disgusting. If Bin Laden is responsible, he is no hero in my eyes.
If? That's disgusting.

ISLAMASWEENEY
08-08-2007, 09:04 PM
Bin laden and Saddam are both fantastic people in my eyes im sorry.

AhlaamBella
08-08-2007, 09:04 PM
If? That's disgusting.
Sorry, I should edit that to AS Bin Laden is responsible

AhlaamBella
08-08-2007, 09:05 PM
Bin laden and Saddam are both fantastic people in my eyes im sorry.
How can you say that? If your parents had been killed or tortured due to their actions I'm sure you'd think differently. Just because they havn't hurt YOU.

ISLAMASWEENEY
08-08-2007, 09:06 PM
I know but they are acting in war against the invaders.

AhlaamBella
08-08-2007, 09:08 PM
I know but they are acting in war against the invaders.
I didn't know Bin Laden lived in America :rollseyes

And whats your excuse for Sadam's behaviour before Iraq was invaded?

NobleMuslimUK
08-08-2007, 09:10 PM
Sheikh Osama is a God fearing man. Hitler was driven by evil (facism.nationalism). Jews do hold a grudge against all christians, proof for that is how worldwide the jews have stirred hatred between christians and muslims. Believe it or not both christians and muslims are viewed as enemies by jews.

ISLAMASWEENEY
08-08-2007, 09:11 PM
Saddam was killing people who were trying to kill him and remove him from power.

Keltoi
08-08-2007, 09:11 PM
Sheikh Osama is a God fearing man. Hitler was driven by evil (facism.nationalism). Jews do hold a grudge against all christians, proof for that is how worldwide the jews have stirred hatred between christians and muslims. Believe it or not both christians and muslims are viewed as enemies by jews.
So in your mind, a God fearing man plots the mass murder of innocent people. Maybe you should spend more time reading the Qu'ran and less time obsessing over Jews.

7ai_3la_Alsalah
08-08-2007, 09:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
Some people wonder where non-Muslims get the insane notion that Muslims support terrorism....:rolleyes:
If we assumed that Osama Bin Laden did what you say that he did, so lets make an statistic comparison between what you allege he has done and What American Christians, Israeli Jewish had done to Muslims world wide, i guess Numbers talks better in such situations.

Also I have another Question, do any of you Non-Muslims think Islam is good Religion? Who thinks that Islam is good, kindly tell me so I can continue talking to him logically, because I don't want to waste my time in nonsense arguments' "blinds won't see their way wither they are in shinny days or darky nights"

wilberhum
08-08-2007, 09:15 PM
If we assumed that Osama Bin Laden did what you say that he did
You will never assume anything except all Muslims are good.

ISLAMASWEENEY
08-08-2007, 09:15 PM
Jews have being killing Muslims since 1967 40 years ago so wake up lets all unite and destroy Israel and America.

Keltoi
08-08-2007, 09:18 PM
If we assumed that Osama Bin Laden did what you say that he did, so lets make an statistic comparison between what you allege he has done and What American Christians, Israeli Jewish had done to Muslims world wide, i guess Numbers talks better in such situations.

Also I have another Question, do any of you Non-Muslims think Islam is good Religion? Who thinks that Islam is good, kindly tell me so I can continue talking to him logically, because I don't want to waste my time in nonsense arguments' "blinds won't see their way wither they are in shinny days or darky nights"
Do I think Islam is "good?" As a religion, I respect Islam a great deal. It is Muslims that we are discussing. As for your comparison of numbers, that is a pointless debate, especially since you seem concerned about Islam being "good." Should Islam be judged only by actions in comparison to others? Or do you believe Islam is the "true" religion? I would think a "true" religion would be more concerned with following the Word of God, not comparing themselves to others.

AhlaamBella
08-08-2007, 09:19 PM
Jews have being killing Muslims since 1967 40 years ago so wake up lets all unite and destroy Israel and America.
I BEG your pardon???????!!!!!!!!!!!! :raging:

ISLAMASWEENEY
08-08-2007, 09:20 PM
Its Payback Time For There Genocide On Our Brothers In Gaza And The West Bank.

wilberhum
08-08-2007, 09:21 PM
Muslims have been killing Muslims for 1400 years.

Amadeus85
08-08-2007, 09:22 PM
If we assumed that Osama Bin Laden did what you say that he did,

Why should we waste our time with someone who doubts that Osama stands behind 9/11 ? :?
Besides, someone who thinks that Osama was good sheik, wants to teach us about good islam? :?

ISLAMASWEENEY
08-08-2007, 09:23 PM
Yes but this is jewish people killing INNOCENT islamic people and this cannot be tolerated any longer am afraid.

AhlaamBella
08-08-2007, 09:25 PM
Yes but this is jewish people killing INNOCENT islamic people and this cannot be tolerated any longer am afraid.
Not all Jews. Brother, your doing EXACTLY what the non-muslims do!!! If one Muslim does something wrong, they believe ALL muslims do it. I'm sorry brother but you need to look at what your saying!!

Amadeus85
Ok now i suggest to all members, muslims and non muslims to ignore islamasweeney, because he is just :

a) kid who is boring
b) troll
c) islamophob who wants islam looks bad

wilberhum
Islamic people killing INNOCENT islamic people and this cannot be tolerated any longer am afraid.
So what you going to do about it?
Pray god will cause more innocent people to die?

Keltoi
08-08-2007, 09:27 PM
Ok now i suggest to all members, muslims and non muslims to ignore islamasweeney, because he is just :

a) kid who is boring
b) troll
c) islamophob who wants islam looks bad
Good suggestion!

ISLAMASWEENEY
08-08-2007, 09:29 PM
If Britain And America Didnt Invade And Illegally Occupy Iraq Or Afghanistan Innocent Peple Would Still Be Alive Go On Then Ignore The Lot Of Ya The People Who Dont Ignore I Will Remember You Because Throughout My Life Fellow White Kids And Adults Have Bullied Me I Thought Muslims Would Help Me Oviousley Not I Think I Should Just Die Now.

AhlaamBella
08-08-2007, 09:30 PM
*shakes head* Please everyone, don't think all of us think the way islamasweeney does.

Keltoi
08-08-2007, 09:30 PM
If Britain And America Didnt Invade And Illegally Occupy Iraq Or Afghanistan Innocent Peple Would Still Be Alive Go On Then Ignore The Lot Of Ya The People Who Dont Ignore I Will Remember You Because Throughout My Life Fellow White Kids And Adults Have Bullied Me I Thought Muslims Would Help Me Oviousley Not I Think I Should Just Die Now.
Don't worry, it gets worse after high school.

AhlaamBella
08-08-2007, 09:31 PM
Good grief brother! Calm down. Mods? close the thread please. this argument is taking place in 2 threads

ISLAMASWEENEY
08-08-2007, 09:33 PM
it dosent get worse after high school after that you can blow yourself and be a martyr.

wilberhum
08-08-2007, 09:33 PM
Or maybe cool the hate just a bit.

it dosent get worse after high school after that you can blow yourself and be a martyr.
A martyr for hate? Does god bless those who kill for hate?

AhlaamBella
08-08-2007, 09:34 PM
Not if your going to kill innocent people. That's haraam!!!!!

7ai_3la_Alsalah
08-08-2007, 09:35 PM
So in your mind, a God fearing man plots the mass murder of innocent people. Maybe you should spend more time reading the Qu'ran and less time obsessing over Jews.
What are you talking about?!, you mean mass Murder of millions of Iraqi people women, men and kids, or similar mass murder killing millions happening in Afghanistan, or you mean the mass murder of Philistinian families, or you mean the mass murder of Somali, Sudanian, Bosnian, Chechnyian, .....etc.

I guess you should you should burn some papers of you bibles that talks about killing
With no mercy.
The warrior-God of the Torah warned the Israelites against showing any mercy or pity: "When the Lord your God brings you into the land you are entering to possess and drives out before you many nations … then you must destroy them totally. Make no treaty with them, and show them no mercy" (Deuteronomy 7:1–2). This "divine" order was followed to the letter: "At that time we took all his towns and completely destroyed them—men, women and children. We left no survivors" (Deuteronomy 2:34).
"Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourself every girl who has never slept with a man." (Numbers 31:17-18)
And many other testaments which encourage killing savagely with no mercy exactly as what is happening to Muslims everywhere in their own Lands by Christian, Jewish Invaders, I guess if you burned these testaments from your bible may be world would relax and the mass murder of millions of innocents Muslims would stop.

Peace

AhlaamBella
08-08-2007, 09:35 PM
Or maybe cool the hate just a bit.

A martyr for hate? Does god bless those who kill for hate?
I doubt it. *sighs* this thread needs closing

ISLAMASWEENEY
08-08-2007, 09:36 PM
No it isnt harm they should get out of Afghanistan and IRAQ.

wilberhum
08-08-2007, 09:38 PM
No it isnt harm they should get out of Afghanistan and IRAQ.
So that makes it OK to kill some one only because they don't live there.

Keltoi
08-08-2007, 09:40 PM
What are you talking about?!, you mean mass Murder of millions of Iraqi people women, men and kids, or similar mass murder killing millions happening in Afghanistan, or you mean the mass murder of Philistinian families, or you mean the mass murder of Somali, Sudanian, Bosnian, Chechnyian, .....etc.

I guess you should you should burn some papers of you bibles that talks about killing
With no mercy.
The warrior-God of the Torah warned the Israelites against showing any mercy or pity: "When the Lord your God brings you into the land you are entering to possess and drives out before you many nations … then you must destroy them totally. Make no treaty with them, and show them no mercy" (Deuteronomy 7:1–2). This "divine" order was followed to the letter: "At that time we took all his towns and completely destroyed them—men, women and children. We left no survivors" (Deuteronomy 2:34).
"Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourself every girl who has never slept with a man." (Numbers 31:17-18)
And many other testaments which encourage killing savagely with no mercy exactly as what is happening to Muslims everywhere in their own Lands by Christian, Jewish Invaders, I guess if you burned these testaments from your bible may be world would relax and the mass murder of millions of innocents Muslims would stop.

Peace
I see you have a problem with reading comprehension. You started by suggesting OBL didn't plot 9-11, then brought up past and present conflicts, then asked if Islam was "good". I replied and stated that I did indeed think Islam as a religion was good, but justifying the killing of innocent people because other innocent people are killed is not a cogent argument, especially if one is concerned about Islam being a "good" religion.

ISLAMASWEENEY
08-08-2007, 09:41 PM
no but american and british people are in afghanistan and they are killing innocent people.

AhlaamBella
08-08-2007, 09:43 PM
no but american and british people are in afghanistan and they are killing innocent people.
So did sadam and bin laden

ISLAMASWEENEY
08-08-2007, 09:44 PM
yes but they are legends in the world today

AhlaamBella
08-08-2007, 09:45 PM
Rubbish

IbnAbdulHakim
08-08-2007, 09:52 PM
whohoooah lets calm down a bit there bro especially if u mean it

dont eva do nethin which 100% kills u, its not right.

and also the muslims are here 4 u, dnt be like that, if u wanna chat then let me kno i'll pm you my MSN...

IbnAbdulHakim
08-08-2007, 09:53 PM
So did sadam and bin laden
sadam may hav but not so sure about ibn laden.

i wish we cud all go spend 2 months in the desert, we wudda realised something....

ISLAMASWEENEY
08-08-2007, 09:54 PM
yes i would like that to brother

wilberhum
08-08-2007, 09:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
sadam may hav but not so sure about ibn laden.

i wish we cud all go spend 2 months in the desert, we wudda realised something....
You will never be sure until you are willing to accept reality and drop all the Conspiracy Theories.

ISLAMASWEENEY
08-08-2007, 09:58 PM
I dont have any conspiracy theories.

rav
08-08-2007, 09:59 PM
Jews blame Christians for many atrocities commited throoughout the ages, I believe the blame lays more on Germany than Christianity, although the pope and many Christians did very little to help... yet some Christians risked their lives to help.

IbnAbdulHakim
08-08-2007, 09:59 PM
You will never be sure until you are willing to accept reality and drop all the Conspiracy Theories.
reality is that too many lies are portrayed in the open, normally the truth takes effort to find, and its underground.

dont think you can sit in your comfy chair, turn on the TV or open up a website and find out the truth..

the only truth which is easy and clear is islam, but people put too much effort into distorting its images and its members (ibn laden if he even exists...)

rav
08-08-2007, 10:02 PM
the only truth which is easy and clear is islam, but people put too much effort into distorting its images and its members (ibn laden if he even exists...)
Wait, now he doesn't exist?

IbnAbdulHakim
08-08-2007, 10:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by rav
Wait, now he doesn't exist?
i dunno, i neva saw him, and i dont kno ANYONE who eva saw him... do YOU?

ISLAMASWEENEY
08-08-2007, 10:04 PM
I Just Get Upset When Innocent Muslims Throughout The World Are Dying.

wilberhum
08-08-2007, 10:04 PM
reality is that too many lies are portrayed in the open, normally the truth takes effort to find, and its underground.

dont think you can sit in your comfy chair, turn on the TV or open up a website and find out the truth..

Remove head from sand before you suffocate.
but people put too much effort into distorting its images and its members
Is this your world wide Conspiracy Theorie?

Most people could care less about the "Image of Islam".

rav
08-08-2007, 10:05 PM
Saddam was killing people who were trying to kill him and remove him from power.
Oh yes, the 5 year old baby clutching in his fathers arms, after being gased by Sadam was plotting to remove him from power. :rollseyes

Wow, bordering on insanity. Oh yes, yes, I know, we as Jews are a great scapegoat!

i dunno, i neva saw him, and i dont kno ANYONE who eva saw him... do YOU?
Yes, I know a reporter who interviewed him, and yes, I have seen him in countless videos.

IbnAbdulHakim
08-08-2007, 10:08 PM
Is this your world wide Conspiracy Theorie?

Most people could care less about the "Image of Islam".
most leaders fear the dominance of islam and thus try make the common people see it as something which shud be kept as just religion and not way of life. If you cant see this then your the one who needs to take head out of sand.

If people didnt care about the "image of islam" then denmark wudnt hav put so much effort into the cartoons, salman rushdies book wouldnt have gotten some much popularity and he wouldnt have been knighted, niqaab wudnt be attacked and islamaphobia wudnt be ont he rise.

i dont understand how you dont see it, people fear islam, only because they dont want a life in which its the dominating factor.

i've said it so many times that its becoming a bit tiresome, you wish to live a sinful disgraceful shameful (drinking/fornication etc) way of life and islam wishes to dimish that, and due to this islam will always be distorted by its enemies.

IbnAbdulHakim
08-08-2007, 10:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by rav

Yes, I know a reporter who interviewed him, and yes, I have seen him in countless videos.
lol joka

ISLAMASWEENEY
08-08-2007, 10:09 PM
I Want To Be Part Of Islam But Iam White And English Do You Think I Will Be Accepted Bro?

rav
08-08-2007, 10:11 PM
lol joka
Okay, believe what you wish my friend! I met the reporter, he interviewed him a while back before 9/11.

wilberhum
08-08-2007, 10:23 PM
most leaders fear the dominance of islam and thus try make the common people see it as something which shud be kept as just religion and not way of life. If you cant see this then your the one who needs to take head out of sand..
Examples are always good. You have one?

If people didnt care about the "image of islam" then denmark wudnt hav put so much effort into the cartoons,
To express freedom of speach.
salman rushdies book wouldnt have gotten some much popularity and he wouldnt have been knighted
Ahole Kmeaney and his fatwod did that.
, niqaab wudnt be attacked and islamaphobia wudnt be ont he rise.
I think the soure of islamaphocia is Muslims going around blowing up people on there way to work and other acts of terrorism. Blame the terrorist not the terrorized.
i dont understand how you dont see it, people fear islam, only because they dont want a life in which its the dominating factor.
I guess I don't see it because I don't see it. I have no fear of Islam and I don't want Islam as any factor in my life let alone a dominating factor. I have never meet any one who felt much different. I have read what some say and they are truly Islam Haters, but they are a minority.

i've said it so many times that its becoming a bit tiresome, you wish to live a sinful disgraceful shameful (drinking/fornication etc) way of life and islam wishes to dimish that, and due to this islam will always be distorted by its enemies
Now why do you assume that I live a sinful disgraceful shameful (drinking/fornication etc) way of life?
Am I to assume that you think all non-Muslims drink and fornicate all day?
And you assume I have a problem?

7ai_3la_Alsalah
08-08-2007, 10:31 PM
Do I think Islam is "good?" As a religion, I respect Islam a great deal. It is Muslims that we are discussing. As for your comparison of numbers, that is a pointless debate, especially since you seem concerned about Islam being "good." Should Islam be judged only by actions in comparison to others? Or do you believe Islam is the "true" religion? I would think a "true" religion would be more concerned with following the Word of God, not comparing themselves to others.
The main reason of opening dialogue is to guide you to the righteous Path which is Islam because we know that other ways will misguide you.
if you respect Islam and think its a great deal, what makes you not studying and reading it to find the truth specially and rescue yourself after you know that Islam says that Non-Muslims will be sent to hellfire!!!.

you said above that it is Muslims that we are discussing so why when i talked about comparing Numbers of killing you applied it on Islam and not Muslims!!!, as you said it's Muslims what we are discussing.

Keltoi
08-08-2007, 10:33 PM
The main reason of opening dialogue is to guide you to the righteous Path which is Islam because we know that other ways will misguide you.
if you respect Islam and think its a great deal, what makes you not studying and reading it to find the truth specially and rescue yourself after you know that Islam says that Non-Muslims will be sent to hellfire!!!.

you said above that it is Muslims that we are discussing so why when i talked about comparing Numbers of killing you applied it on Islam and not Muslims!!!, as you said it's Muslims what we are discussing.
Well, let me clarify something. While I respect Islam a great deal, that doesn't mean I believe that Islam is the "truth", so to speak. I can respect Islam and Muslims without being one...that is what separates us from animals.

nevesirth
08-08-2007, 10:37 PM
ibn laden never killed 6 million people, hitler did, on the other hand i think bush is trying to match hitlers record

7ai_3la_Alsalah
08-08-2007, 10:39 PM
if you respect something, you should at least know about it, may be your respect might increase, or how you can respect something without knowing about it?!

Darkseid
08-09-2007, 01:17 AM
I understand they are common in Pakistani Markets. I have seen a number of pictures.

Comparing Hitler to Bin Laden is like comparing fish to bicycles. :skeleton:
Hitler did it for power; Bin Laden did it for god.

WRONG!

Bin Laden also did it for power. You see why else would he seek to control Afghanistan? He should be seeking to establish a united Pashto community, but instead his group supports the establishment of oppressive community devouted to their interpretation of the quran as being the correct interpretation.

You would basically be living an oppressed, fascist version of Iran where the laws against women are even more strict than they are in Saudi Arabia.

Would any muslim woman tolerate such a world if his interpretation would be the correct version of Islam? Would any man tolerate watching their mother, sister, wife, or daughter being stoned or wiped out in the streets for just wealing a non-black veil or other clothing typical muslims wear? Would you really be willing to live in such an environment knowwing that you can't speak against the government without getting shot or worst.

Life in afghanistan was so bad due to Bin Ladin that I would rather be living under the tyranny of Saddam Hussein, Joseph Stalin, or Adolf Hitler. Even as a minority group that was being annihilated by these people, because life was still better under those terms that they were in Bin Ladin's world.

Now can you really say Bin Ladin was truly working for Allah?

Or could we all be sensible to say that he was a delusion, egocentric nut-case and that he was serving for no one but himself while misrepresenting the muslim faith.

format_quote Originally Posted by nevesirth
ibn laden never killed 6 million people, hitler did, on the other hand i think bush is trying to match hitlers record
Correction, Hitler didn't kill anyone. It was his second in command that made those gas chambers and did so without the fuhrer's knowwing nor approving. But it is true that he despises Jews and would have had them all killed regardlessly.

Keltoi
08-09-2007, 01:22 AM
if you respect something, you should at least know about it, may be your respect might increase, or how you can respect something without knowing about it?!
I know a fair deal about Islam for a person who is not one, and this forum has helped a great deal in that.

Darkseid
08-09-2007, 01:31 AM
I know a fair deal about Islam for a person who is not one, and this forum has helped a great deal in that.
It sure had brother. lol

I use to feel quite sympathetic about Islam, but then I started seeing how much of a cult it was in resembling the already established Christian Cults in the United States such as the International Church of Christ, which is a Christian Cult.

People follow Islam blindly and without a sound mind. They appeal more as degenerates than as intellectuals, though not all muslims appear this way. Some muslims such as a few of my own friends are by far more gracious and friendly than anyone I have ever met. But they are by far more muslim than anyone here, except for Northern Malaysian with all do respect.

I Want To Be Part Of Islam But Iam White And English Do You Think I Will Be Accepted Bro?
Is there really any need for you to become a muslim? For you to become a muslim you must become the personal B*tch of a muslim for until you are recongized as a muslim through virtue of acknowledging the koran and speaking the arabic language. LOL!

GOOD FREAKING LUCK!!!

Now lets be sensible about this. How about you join Draneism instead? Unlike Islam, Draneism isn't tied to the interpretation established by another that is subjected onto people like a brainwashing mechanism. You are free to believe what you want and do what is allowed in the Draneian faith. We follow much of the same customs, but more so in some ways than others. We have less members (more like just one, myself), but we are by far the favorable of Allah's faiths.

Joe98
08-09-2007, 02:01 AM
.....he is a resistence fighter for Islam throughout the world.
Please tell us what things he has done.

-

Darkseid
08-09-2007, 02:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Joe98
Please tell us what things he has done.

-
I seriously doubt Islam needs a resistance fighter and who are they resisting anyways? They have over two billion followers. How many more do they need to feel satisfyied?

Talha777
08-09-2007, 02:36 AM
I seriously doubt Islam needs a resistance fighter and who are they resisting anyways? They have over two billion followers. How many more do they need to feel satisfyied?
The whole world must convert to Islam, otherwise our mission goes on until the day of judgment insha Allah.

Darkseid
08-09-2007, 02:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Talha777
The whole world must convert to Islam, otherwise our mission goes on until the day of judgment insha Allah.
But Allah says that Islam is a previously favored denomination of his faith that has preceded its needed work. Sikhism with all do respect seceded Islam as did the Bahai'i and Druze Fath.

And those faiths have been seceded by Draneism, which works in the favoring respect of individual faith.

Draneism with all do respect is Allah's new cherish faith in promoting global pacifism.

Islam was dumped by Allah the very second women started to lose their rights and Christianity was dumbed the very second Jesus's true successor (Judas) was ultimately murdered by his fellow followers.

You are allowed to follow whatever faith you want, but when your faith begins to control people and restrict them from making their own choices and their own faith in god it then is no longer favored by god.

Talha777
08-09-2007, 02:47 AM
Islam was dumped by Allah the very second women started to lose their rights and Christianity was dumbed the very second Jesus's true successor (Judas) was ultimately murdered by his fellow followers.
Oh, I see that you are one of the nutcases that occassionally have the misfortunate of expressing their stupidity and humiliating themselves thereafter.

Darkseid
08-09-2007, 02:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Talha777
Oh, I see that you are one of the nutcases that occassionally have the misfortunate of expressing their stupidity and humiliating themselves thereafter.
There is no need for you to express your bigotry and insult me thereafter.

Why can't we all just get along?

guyabano
08-09-2007, 08:25 AM
Why you dont try to read about Islam and be a Muslim, if you feel that some people try to put it in bad light while you think Islam is Light?!
You didn't get the Metaphore 'putting something in an bad light' ?

Like ISLAMASWEENEY think, it has nothing to do with electric or something !:D

Thanks for your invitation to Islam, but no thanks, I'm a person who likes freedom.

guyabano
08-09-2007, 08:36 AM
*shakes head* Please everyone, don't think all of us think the way islamasweeney does.
no we don't, and don't worry, the forum admins and mods target them fast out. Somehow, this guy remember me somebody..who was b... , nahh, never mind !

ISLAMASWEENEY
08-09-2007, 08:39 AM
The things Bin laden has done for one he beat The USSR and forced them out of Afghanistan.

yigiter187
08-09-2007, 08:39 AM
Thanks for your invitation to Islam, but no thanks, I'm a person who likes freedom.
im a people of freedom...im muslim...ı want freedom for eternal so im muslim..
i want freedom for this and other world so im muslim...

ISLAMASWEENEY
08-09-2007, 08:41 AM
Yes i want freedom of speech in the world.

guyabano
08-09-2007, 08:47 AM
Yes i want freedom of speech in the world.
freedom includes freedom of speech. I want to feel free to listen to music, watch some TV, eat food, laugh, go to holiday, see uncovered women, shake their hands without having me to ask permanently 'is this now haram or halal', 'is it allowed or not' ?
If that is what you call freedom, well I'm happy that you found what you are looking for.

aamirsaab
08-09-2007, 08:55 AM

Thread has suffered minor attempts at being derailed and several large attempts at going off-topic, indicated on pages 6 and 7; minor off-topics also indicated throughout topic. Attempts at keeping the peace have been met with resistance and/or whining. I am left with no choice but to terminate.

Thread locked at 09:52 GMT on the 9th of August.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.