/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Lights Went Off During A Major Surgery

Yanal
08-09-2007, 02:34 AM
i heard in the radio that in argentina their was a major surgery in a small hospital and they had no generator and the lights went off and one of the people who was performing that surgery said let's use cell phones they had no other choice to say ok so they toke all the hospitals cell phones and completed the majjor transplation or surgery and the guy had no problems came aabsolutley fine when the docs(ters) told the patient that what happened he got shocked and went into coma

scroll down

just kidin he was absolutley fine tell me what reaction you would have if that happened and ou were etheir the docter or the patient

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pk_#2
08-09-2007, 03:52 PM
I would be relieved? :oS

I duno! u gotta be in that situation inay bro

Peace :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.