/* */

PDA

View Full Version : One billion Muslims to turn into suicide bombers if Makkah, Madina are attacked

mohammed farah
08-09-2007, 07:12 AM
ISLAMABAD:The treasury and opposition members in National Assembly (NA) Wednesday have made it clear on US that one billion Muslims will turn into suicide bombers if the holiest places of Makkah and Madina are attacked and warned Vetican City will not remain secure if any such threat is materialized.
They said this unanimously while participating in debate on foreign policy. Opposition legislator Ghulam Murtaza Satti said US was pursuing double standards. Those talking of launching any military offensive against Makkah and Medina are accursed. This will not happen nor will we allow it to happen.

Treasury member Rozina Tufail said Benazir Bhutto was striking deal with government and was seeking guarantee from US. If US presidential candidates are giving offensive statements then our candidates can also say that Vetican be attacked during the election campaign in the upcoming elections ", she added.

JUI-S legislator Hamid ul Haqqani said Muslim Ummah was facing the situation the sketch of which was presented by the last prophet Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) 1400 years back.

Treasury member Ejaz Chaudhry said US was not friend of any one. " We will teach the lesson to US if it dares to come forward to attack upon us. Americans are coward nation and they can do nothing. Army should not target their brethren. US aid is like killer disease AIDS We curse it. The whole nation does not want US aid. Those who are targeting humanity and justice are terrorists. Those who are engaged in freedom war are freedom fighters. US ship is close to sink. It is hurling threats like a coward.

He demanded president and prime minister should stop holding any talk with junior US officials like Richard Boucher. "If US dared to hatch unholy conspiracy to attack Makkah and Medina then one billion Muslims will become suicide bombers and I will also be among them", he added.

Opposition member Sher M Baloch called for convening joint session of parliament for holding debate on foreign policy.

Haji Khuda Bakhsh Nizamani of PML-F said Western countries and US were out to weaken Muslims.

Fazal Subhan of MMA said it has become problem for us to safeguard nuclear device we have made for our protection. Army be immediately withdrawn from tribal areas, he demanded

Treasury member Faiz Timman alleged US was making mockery of Pakistan since the last 60 years.

MMA legislator Qari Gul Rehman demanded of the government to review its relations with US.

Minister of state for finance Omar Ayub Khan warned those involved in attacking army should abandon their activities other wise they would have to face dire consequences. " We will have to address the root cause of terrorism. These causes are Kashmir and Palestine issues.

He asked NWFP government to resign if it could not control deteriorating law and order situation in the province.

Dr Farida Ahmad alleged government was adhering to Indian agenda and had put the Kashmir issue on backburner. Iran and Afghanistan are not happy with us due to our ill-conceived policies.

MQM parliamentary leader Farooq Sattar called for bringing feudalism to end immediately. We have to eliminate religious fanaticism and address the root causes of terrorism, he stressed.

Link: http://paktribune.com/news/index.shtml?186376

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
north_malaysian
08-09-2007, 07:16 AM
If Mecca and Medina are destroyed... I'll quit my job, go to Hijaz and rebuild Mecca and Madina...

August
08-09-2007, 07:35 AM
Ok, the thing about attacking mecca and medina probably came about because of a candidate running for U.S. President. Representative Tom Tancredo, Republican from Colorado, said that he would nuke mecca and medina in response to Islamic terrorism. Tancredo is a nut job, he hates immigration and Islam, he doesn't represent the views of most Americans. Only 1% of Republican party voters support Tancredo for President. In fact, that's why he said what he did, he desperately needs attention. Believe me, whoever our next president is, it isn't going to be someone who would attack Islam's most holy cities. Why would we want to attack them anyway? Neither city is strategically important, and all we would accomplish is to make all Muslims want to destroy us, the vast majority of whom aren't fighting the U.S.

3ARABY_2005
08-09-2007, 07:51 AM
Makkah And Madina Can't Be Destroyed

If The Us Attacked Them....i'll Make Them Regret They Were Born On This Earth.

And That's Easy......to Have Victory Or Die Trying.....the Can Say That Too..but We Can Do It..they Can't

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
guyabano
08-09-2007, 08:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by 3ARABY_2005
i'll Make Them Regret They Were Born On This Earth.
and will you do ? Burn a flag or something, yell for a while, tantrum in a corner ?

Technically, with hightec misslies from nowadays, it would be easy to bomb every place on earth. But seriously, who want that? Nobody has an interest in bombing Mekka, nobody is in war with Islam. It's just terrorism which is the enemy !

Bittersteel
08-09-2007, 08:19 AM
true,the US would never think of it.Just some tough talking by the cons.

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
08-09-2007, 12:47 PM
who are the NA to speak on behalf of 1 billion muslims? ofcourse there would be chaos if anyone tried to attack the holy places but i dont think the response was very smart response either.

NoName55
08-09-2007, 01:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DaNgErOuS MiNdS
who are the NA to speak on behalf of 1 billion muslims? ofcourse there would be chaos if anyone tried to attack the holy places but i dont think the response was very smart response either.
d@mned if they do and d@mned if they do not!

no pleasing some people!

IbnAbdulHakim
08-09-2007, 01:19 PM
im wondering, just wat is ejaz replying to here?

did america actually threaten medina or makkah or even hint any such thing?

i may be slow but im not sure what is going on ?

------
08-09-2007, 01:24 PM
:salamext:

Makkah and Madina will never be destroyed Inshaa Allaah! They are under the protection of Allaah swt!

NoName55
08-09-2007, 01:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
im wondering, just wat is ejaz replying to here?

did america actually threaten medina or makkah or even hint any such thing?

i may be slow but im not sure what is going on ?
2 possible future or wannabe presidents did [but I understand they have as much chance of becoming one as a cat in hell ( unless of course they steal the election)]

IbnAbdulHakim
08-09-2007, 01:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by NoName55
2 possible future or wannabe presidents did [but I understand they a cat in hell chance of becoming on( unless of course they steal the election)]
i dont mean to annoy you :p but bro cud u giv me their names if u kno em?

Im sure the muslims (even the non practising ones) wont think twice about fighting for those two cities :)

NoName55
08-09-2007, 01:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
i dont mean to annoy you :p but bro cud u giv me their names if u kno em?

Im sure the muslims (even the non practising ones) wont think twice about fighting for those two cities :)
obama is one 2nd one is unmemorable, 3rd one is clinton who is neither ruling it in or out (last time I checked)
Read what others have to say

We, as muslims, should not take every single word that comes out of the western media seriously. They do it only to provoke us and we fall prey to it each and every time. Let us be mature about it. There is not going to be any attack on the pillars of Islam. This is just a bait. Let us stop talking about death and destruction and behave like civilized people. Let us be merciful like the Prophet(pbuh) teaches us. It is time the Muslim world stresses on education and enlightenment and let all this childish sabre-rattling end. Let us face one fact. The muslim world neither has the technology nor the military strength to take on any of our enemies. Empty threats only make us look even more impotent.
Posted by Rafique, Pakistan

Don't ever forget about the US's Trident missles roaming under the oceans with enough retailatory Nukes to blow every enemy a million time over to kingdom come.
Posted by mohammed Hussain, Pakistan

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
08-09-2007, 02:00 PM
d@mned if they do and d@mned if they do not!

no pleasing some people!
Some people might be pleased if what was said on their behalf was something they would agree with, so saying something like "One billion Muslims to turn into suicide bombers if Makkah, Madina are attacked" is something not every muslim would agree with.

S_87
08-09-2007, 02:03 PM
:sl:

hey how come they never consulted me? i wouldnt turn into a suicide bomber.

Allah Subhana wa Ta'ala will protect Makkah and Madina. even dajjal cannot enter these cities

NoName55
08-09-2007, 02:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DaNgErOuS MiNdS
Some people might be pleased if what was said on their behalf was something they would agree with, so saying something like "One billion Muslims to turn into suicide bombers if Makkah, Madina are attacked" is something not every muslim would agree with.
could it be that he was inadequte at expressing himself despite the fact that knew the difference between rafidah inspired suicide bomber who goes for passenger trains buses and cafes and the "Suicide bomber" who in the heat of battle jumps under incoming tanks and armoured cars with a stick of dynamyte/grenede to pierce the underbelly? Our men did that to incoming hindu tanks in 65 an 71 if you remember that far back (learned from hitory of libyans who did similar with incoming Italian armor)! (unlike those in Palestine who get some child to blow up a cafe/bus then hide in sewers in face of incoming bulldozers)

Keltoi
08-09-2007, 02:51 PM
This is a debate that isn't even necessary. Only one candidate brought up Mecca, and that was Tancredo. Tancredo is from Colorado and is at the bottom of the totem pole as far as Republican candidates. He will not win, and he knows he will not win.

Think of it this way, there are clerics in the Muslim world who give sermons about beheading Jews and Christians. Should Jews and Christians take these clerics seriously as leaders of Muslims? Should Jews or Christians make statements about killing Muslims to counter a statement like that? No. The best thing to do with extreme statements is ignore them, unless they actually become a threat.

NoName55
08-09-2007, 03:01 PM
^^ makes sense to me

Zulkiflim
08-09-2007, 03:14 PM
Salaam,

what will happen if the US attack Mecca Medina?

and failed,it will prove Allah Protection of the 2 Holy cities?

And if it suceeded,it will mena Allah has has broken the promise to defend the sites.

Just like Allah said that the Allah is the guardian of the Quran.

But what will you do ?

I beleive in Sg there iwll be riots casue the Sg gov will be allied to the US.
And since most muslim are in the armed forces,and in the civil defence and police,with acess to weapons,then i would say most Us citizens will not be safe.

But i wodner what will the US muslim or western muslim will do?
will they be coralled and complain about their weakness?
Or will they act?

It is said that in the time of the Isrealis Plaestinian war,many Palestina wanting peace,actually betrayed the fighters but in tehy end they were betrayed themsevles..
Seeking peace for themselves they condemn other and in whole themselves.

For what are you if you are without honour and religion?

i think under such threat by a US ,it should be taken seriously and muslim too must beef up tehir weaponry as a detterent force.

NoName55
08-09-2007, 03:26 PM
no amount of ignrance is going to unite or save us!
and failed,it will prove Allah Protection of the 2 Holy cities?

And if it suceeded,it will mena Allah has has broken the promise to defend the sites.
^^ naudobillah! I shudder to think what this rant is based upon.

-----------------

We, as muslims, should not take every single word that comes out of the western media seriously. They do it only to provoke us and we fall prey to it each and every time. Let us be mature about it. There is not going to be any attack on the pillars of Islam. This is just a bait. Let us stop talking about death and destruction and behave like civilized people. Let us be merciful like the Prophet(pbuh) teaches us. It is time the Muslim world stresses on education and enlightenment and let all this childish sabre-rattling end. Let us face one fact. The muslim world neither has the technology nor the military strength to take on any of our enemies. Empty threats only make us look even more impotent.

Don't ever forget about the US's Trident missles roaming under the oceans with enough retailatory Nukes to blow every enemy a million time over to kingdom come.

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
08-09-2007, 03:54 PM
Nevermind best to ignore such statements and counter statements, it does get a little tiring when people try to represent you when you dont agree with what they have to say.

They do it only to provoke us and we fall prey to it each and every time. Let us be mature about it.
:bravo:

Darkseid
08-10-2007, 02:43 AM
Why in the hell would these people turn into suicide bombers rather than into radical extremists massacring people with guns rather than bombs? For goodness sakes you'll kill more people if you can stay alive.

You can also do more damage if you take over a nuclear facility and launch several nukes to some over populated areas.

ANd why would you want to kill innocent children? They have no power over what their military and governments do. Do you honestly expect that the military and governments are going to listen to a small eight year old child who says, "Please Mr. President don't bomb Mecca and Medina."

And then what?

bint_khalid
08-10-2007, 11:19 AM
i doubt that will happen , we do not have a billion muslims brave enough to do that....and if they do that would be half the population of muslims gone

guyabano
08-10-2007, 12:17 PM
Now honestly, to be a suicidal, you must have also the guts to do it. When it comes to such acts, I'm terribly coward. I will not sacrify my life so useless. Alive, I can be more useful. That is my point of view !

KAding
08-10-2007, 12:29 PM
So they would self-combust? Wouldn't that wipe out Islam? Sounds like a pretty lousy strategy!

Jameel Bismilla
08-10-2007, 12:39 PM
Why Muslims are so fanatic to religion and behaving like assholes when infact the the TRUTH is ....
Morality – is a set of customs to society that regulate relationship and prescribe modes of behavior to enhance group survival. A rule of moral conduct. This is the essence that separated herd of fauna into human.
Human society started a nomadic lives and later evolved into tribes of hunter-gatherers where instinct of morality needed to govern a crude civilization. Physical strength dominated the struggled for dominancy and the needs of mechanism to perpetuate leadership was the main concerned of the dominant male.
On one thunder storm season, lightning struck that started fire intrigued dominant male of power that can not be explained on thus period. Based of lightning incident, herd instinct has conceived a projected power to provide basis in the implementation of morality. Should laws of morality be observe and followed, a giver was required in order to be authenticated for universal adherence
and acceptance. God was created by mankind through their image on thus stages based on myth, dreams and visions as Projected Giver of Morality Laws. Rules in formed of cult-dogma were designed fitted with anathema and rigorous physical implementation of the dominant leaders. Those were the survival of the fittest … and only individuals adhered to the rules of God were fitted to live and to join the new human society.
Rules… evolved into beliefs those were the basis of traditional faith that provide sustainable potent authority for the God-given Morality Laws.
Beliefs that were reasonable and rational on thus particular period based on knowledge they possessed, whether or not true or probable does not matter, for it was written. Some quarters attempted to joined and designed dogmas but separated by their individual interests. Dogmatic competitions started to provoke on new human society and superstition was born to give way on blurred and rejected dogmas.
Competition for foods on hunter-gathers era evolved into dogmatic struggled and dominations. Kingdoms were established through exploitation of dominance, using gods and goddesses to provide projected powers. Those were the scuffled of god and goddesses to dominate humanity… until the time of Abraham where mankind attempted to unified god. Latter generations tried to incorporate all cult-dogmas and bind mankind into religion, but same anathema was attached to it.
So Muslims ... be rational and behave as human observing MORALITY...to quote:
"Do unto to others ... what you like others do unto to you"

NoName55
08-10-2007, 01:07 PM
edit

NoName55
08-10-2007, 01:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Showkat

Comment:

SubhanAllah so many truthful statements from Pak politicians in one article, makes you wonder why they implement laws other than Allah swts and allow Pakistan to be a servant of America in their war against so called " terror", since they have so much knowledge and according to this article seem to be quite politically aware.
perhaps they are lacking in leadership skills and are waiting for you to come over and fill the gap, o "wise one"!

KAding
08-10-2007, 01:17 PM
So what should we learn about this?

1. No Muslim groups should nuke an American city, because it might mean the end of Mecca and Medina
2. Americans should not nuke Mecca and Medina, because it will cause lots of Muslims to blow themselves up

Right. Good! I'm glad thats cleared up now. :rollseyes

NoName55
08-10-2007, 01:37 PM
^^ I'll reply later if no mod does.

edit:

^^ disregard above comment of mine as Brother keltoi (below) has made an adequate reply to trolls!

Keltoi
08-10-2007, 01:52 PM
What we should learn is that extreme statements get an extreme reply.

Cognescenti
08-10-2007, 03:01 PM
Does anyone else think this is childish?

Tancredo, who is a marginal candidate running essentially on the "anti-immigrant" platform, and isn't going to win anything (or even come remotely close to winning), was quoted as saying the US should use the threat of an attack on Medina to deter a nuclear terror attack on the US. There has already been a thread on this. He is a Congressman, one of over 400 in the House of Representatives. He is not in charge of anything (no chairmanships). He is marginalized by his own party. The House is only half of the Congress, the Senate is more cautious beacuse Senators have to appeal to every voter in their State. The Congress does NOT make foreign policy. The President is Commander in Chief. This is much ado about nothing. A nobody in the US makes a brash statemtent to get domestic attention. It is taken out of context and translated and pretty soon we have a bunch of hotheads threatening 1 billion suicide bombers.

It is just stupid.

BTW, someone here claimed a second candidate sadi the same thing. I think they mean Obama. That is not what he said. He said he might order an attack on the tribal areas in Pakistan to get OBL if he were Prez. He isn't going to win either. :D Voters are finding out he is bit vacuous and given to cliches. His advisors have told he needs to sound tougher on terror. He is in the uneviable position of running against a woman (Hillary Clinton) with bigger huevos than his. The guy is losing badly.

Now, if Hillary Clinton or Giuliani or Fred Thompson or George Bush says they are going to nuke Mecca...then you should pay attention. :D

BTW, 1 billion suicde bombers would need at least 10 billion pounds of explosives (for vests) That is about 5 Billion kg of explosive. A 10 x 10 x 10 cm cube of explosives would weight about 1kg, so if you line them up end to end, it would stretch 500 million meters, or about 500,000 km. That is a lot of explosvies. :D

If they all tried to buy cheap airline tickets that would be about $ 200 billion dollars. :D

If they tried to build 1 Billion car bombs that would raise the explosive need by a factor of 50, so the line of explosives would be 2,500,000 km :D Anybody know how far away the moon is?

The cars to make a a billion car bombs would be worth at least $ 1 Trillion and that is without the car insurance :D They would need $10 Billion galllons of gasoline :happy:

NoName55
08-10-2007, 03:13 PM
^^ I'll reply later if no mod does.

edit:

^^ disregard above comment of mine as Brother keltoi (below) has made an adequate reply to trolls!
but still they come and evacuate their verbal Diarrhoea ..................
format_quote Originally Posted by Cognescenti

BTW, someone here claimed a second candidate sadi the same thing. I think they mean Obama. That is not what he said. He said he might order an attack on the tribal areas in Pakistan to get OBL if he were Prez.
that would be me. I get those who want to bomb us In Pakistan (as if we do not have enough terrorists bombing us already) mixed up, with those who will do it in Mecca (perils of being not so young and bright).

The_Prince
08-10-2007, 03:19 PM
you know isnt it funny how westerners always try to marginilize their crazy lunitics? like when some westerners say bomb makkah and madinah, bomb the muslim world, convert them to christianity by force, the western response is always oh these people are unpopular, they have no majority support, and are in a tiny minority and yes lets all have a laugh at their silly suggestions! hurra and its over

yet when some unknown local imam makes the same type of statements against the west which are not supported by the majority of muslims, which are also shunned upon by most muslims, the westerners still come out saying look how bad muslims are look at what they preach! a perfect example of this is under-cover mosque on channel 4, they showed bits and pieces of UNKNOWN imams giving some of their opinions which are not supported by the majority of muslims nor the muslim scholarship in general, infact most of those figures shown in undercover mosque have no weight in Islamic scholarship at all.

so why the double standards? why when a westerner makes crazy remarks everyone tries to minimize it, yet when local unknown imams make similar statements it gets world headlines and as if ww3 has begun, as usual westeners expose their double standards, hypocrisy, and arrogance.

NoName55
08-10-2007, 03:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by The_Prince
you know isnt it funny how westerners always try to marginilize their crazy lunitics? like when some westerners say bomb makkah and madinah, bomb the muslim world, convert them to christianity by force, the western response is always oh these people are unpopular, they have no majority support, and are in a tiny minority and yes lets all have a laugh at their silly suggestions! hurra and its over

yet when some unknown local imam makes the same type of statements against the west which are not supported by the majority of muslims, which are also shunned upon by most muslims, the westerners still come out saying look how bad muslims are look at what they preach! a perfect example of this is under-cover mosque on channel 4, they showed bits and pieces of UNKNOWN imams giving some of their opinions which are not supported by the majority of muslims nor the muslim scholarship in general, infact most of those figures shown in undercover mosque have no weight in Islamic scholarship at all.

so why the double standards? why when a westerner makes crazy remarks everyone tries to minimize it, yet when local unknown imams make similar statements it gets world headlines and as if ww3 has begun, as usual westeners expose their double standards, hypocrisy, and arrogance.
Not quite true! Some of best scholars were included therein. It was more cut/paste/edit to distort from video lectures available for purchase than "undercover" anything.

Cognescenti
08-10-2007, 04:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by The_Prince

Funny you accuse others of arrogance when your tag claims royalty. :giggling:

It's like this guy. Nobody needs to marginalize Tancredo. He already is. Your analogy falls flat in a very big way. When Tancredo says if he were elected President he would threaten to nuke Mecca if a US city were nuked, it is contingent on him being elected. He isn't going to be elected. To my knowledge he does not personally own any nuclear weapons nor do his supporters own any. I don't think he has any intercontinental balistic missiles either. I am not even sure he has a Cessna.

His marginal status is key because he does not have the power to do what he postulated. Do you not see the distinction? On the other hand, issuing a fatwa that it is kosher to kill a stewardess with a box cutter just might induce someone to do something like that. OBL sought religious advice on waging war on the US. His advisor told him he needed to announce it first...so he made a video. Cool, eh? Wouldn't want the murder of stockbrokers and busboys to be haram woudl we?

Zulkiflim
08-10-2007, 05:45 PM
no amount of ignrance is going to unite or save us! ^^ naudobillah! I shudder to think what this rant is based upon.

-----------------
Salaam,

It is not a rant,for a Promise made by Allah to the Prophet Abraham and Prophet Muhammad saw.

Allah never breaks a promise.
Allah has promised that the the 2 holy Cities will be safe..

It is just like the Quran,in it is a promise that the Quran will be kept intact and pure,if this is untrue then we cannot use the quran as a miracle anymore.

And thus Allah promise has failed.

But Allah shall always maintian what is promised.

In the Prophecies it is stated that even the Dajjal will not be able to enter the Holy Cities for the security is maintained by Allah.

If i am wrong correct me.

Zulkiflim
08-10-2007, 05:48 PM
Funny you accuse others of arrogance when your tag claims royalty. :giggling:

It's like this guy. Nobody needs to marginalize Tancredo. He already is. Your analogy falls flat in a very big way. When Tancredo says if he were elected President he would threaten to nuke Mecca if a US city were nuked, it is contingent on him being elected. He isn't going to be elected. To my knowledge he does not personally own any nuclear weapons nor do his supporters own any. I don't think he has any intercontinental balistic missiles either. I am not even sure he has a Cessna.

His marginal status is key because he does not have the power to do what he postulated. Do you not see the distinction? On the other hand, issuing a fatwa that it is kosher to kill a stewardess with a box cutter just might induce someone to do something like that. OBL sought religious advice on waging war on the US. His advisor told him he needed to announce it first...so he made a video. Cool, eh? Wouldn't want the murder of stockbrokers and busboys to be haram woudl we?
Salaam,

did you know that the curretn US president was NOT elected but yet managed to destroy 2 nations?

Anyway,irregardless of who is in charge,the idea itself is ****ing.
Do you think that the Bush made the policy to attack Iraq and Afghan?It is planned by many people and such people unelected,are the ones who makes policy..

So likewise,muslim as individual and as a nation should beef up their weaponry to detroy any that seek to destroy the 2 cities.

As they say,it is a detterent,of equal force.

Inshallah i hope that Iran will gain nuclear weaponry.

NoName55
08-10-2007, 06:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zulkiflim
Salaam,

It is not a rant,for a Promise made by Allah to the Prophet Abraham and Prophet Muhammad saw.

Allah never breaks a promise.
Allah has promised that the the 2 holy Cities will be safe..

It is just like the Quran,in it is a promise that the Quran will be kept intact and pure,if this is untrue then we cannot use the quran as a miracle anymore.

And thus Allah promise has failed.

But Allah shall always maintian what is promised.

In the Prophecies it is stated that even the Dajjal will not be able to enter the Holy Cities for the security is maintained by Allah.

If i am wrong correct me.
I cant afford to get into argument as Mods under new management are very quick to ban me and my children.

I can only reccomend you look up your prophesies again from a reputable, educated source. (none of them say America and dajjal are one and the same)

also watch out for some one of Ethiopian descent becoming leader of any super power!

Zulkiflim
08-10-2007, 06:24 PM
Salaam,

The mods will ban youa dn your children??LOL

Well here is the link..

http://www.inter-islam.org/faith/dajjal.htm

He will remain on the Earth for a period of forty days, of which the first day will be as long as a year, the second day as long as a month, the third as a week and the rest will be normal in length. He will try to gain entry to the two holy cities Makkah and Madinah, but the angels who guard them will bar him from them. From there, he will flee to Syria, where he will meet resistance from the forces of Imam Mahdi, the leader of the Muslims. Then shall the battle between Good and Evil begin in earnest.

Cognescenti
08-10-2007, 07:15 PM
Salaam,

did you know that the curretn US president was NOT elected but yet managed to destroy 2 nations?.
This is likely pointless, but yes Bush was elected. To claim otherwise is sophomoric.

Iraq is a bit of a mess right now but was certainly no Switzerland on the Tigris before. Afghanistan was a chaotic thugocracy..it is not perfect either, but it is better now than it was.

Anyway,irregardless of who is in charge,the idea itself is ****ing.
Do you think that the Bush made the policy to attack Iraq and Afghan?It is planned by many people and such people unelected,are the ones who makes policy..
The idea of attacking Mecca is stupid. That is the one thing we agree on. I have 100% confidence that nobody will be launching any US nukes without an order from a President (except in the case of the death of the President during war)

So likewise,muslim as individual and as a nation should beef up their weaponry to detroy any that seek to destroy the 2 cities.

As they say,it is a detterent,of equal force.

Inshallah i hope that Iran will gain nuclear weaponry.
Yeah. Good idea, braniac. The world will once again be harmonious when Iran has nukes. I can't wait.

NoName55
08-10-2007, 07:45 PM
anti-Christ armed with nukes! that would be a "superb" idea. Sheesh!!!

I depise moronic so called Muslim posters who cause me to make posts like this

NoName55
08-10-2007, 07:49 PM
Salaam,

The mods will ban youa dn your children??LOL

Well here is the link..

http://www.inter-islam.org/faith/dajjal.htm
I am not loling... I was banned as soon as Br kadafi left (for upsetting so called graceseeker or alpiana), only a forum crash restored me, one of my sons was banned for life only last week for upsetting a kafir.

Zulkiflim
08-10-2007, 08:45 PM
This is likely pointless, but yes Bush was elected. To claim otherwise is sophomoric.

Iraq is a bit of a mess right now but was certainly no Switzerland on the Tigris before. Afghanistan was a chaotic thugocracy..it is not perfect either, but it is better now than it was.

The idea of attacking Mecca is stupid. That is the one thing we agree on. I have 100% confidence that nobody will be launching any US nukes without an order from a President (except in the case of the death of the President during war)

Yeah. Good idea, braniac. The world will once again be harmonious when Iran has nukes. I can't wait.

Salaam,

As i have said,policy are made by the UNELECTED.
Supported by the ELECTED.

The idea of attacking Iraq and Afghan is already STUPID.

The world will be at peace when 2 power contend each other..a stalemate as you call it.
right now the US is belligerent and full of injustice.

Right now even the Russia have strted up again against US imperialism.
Check out google for Russian sorties over Guam.

http://wpherald.com/articles/5647/1/...e-at-Guam.html

And russia is also expanding their bases in Syria.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servl...ional/America/

And me a brainiac?,..hmmm interesting..
the world wont be harmonious till the US is destroyed or learn about respect.
Either way every coutnry have a right to self defence againt belligerent coutnries.

So i hope Iran will gian the technology and defend itself now and assuredly in time create more weapons that will casue otehr coutnries to think twice about attacking it.

Same for all coutnries..

metalted
08-10-2007, 08:58 PM
the reason why this is coming out.. although not many know it.. is that there is a nuke attack scare within those who know about national security, although press rarely ever mentions it.. perhaps because they dont want to panic the population into joining doomsday cults and such..

But the man some call the 'Father of the Islamic bomb', and others the 'Father of nuclear proliferation' Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan has been accused of assisting Al Qaida in getting the bomb. many claim that Al qaida could not figure out how to operate one..that it would be impossible with out detonation codes and constant maintanence and alot of technical know how.. but some say we should not underestimate them...

This is what some people in intelligence think...

So we Americans who are rather ignorant of Islam try and figure out how to deal with this. and the usual response is "if they bomb us, we bomb them."

This was our policy towards the soviets and it kept either of us from bombing each other.. Nuclear weapons are very scary things and it is in our interest to prevent them from going off.. whatever the cost... Which is why we support what many see is a phony 'war on terror.'

we will never use nukes.. but if a nuclear bomb or few go off in usa.. God help the world.

NoName55
08-10-2007, 09:07 PM
^^ slanderous, libelous -------s (pardon my french)

InToTheRain
08-10-2007, 09:51 PM
^^ zis is ghoode french! you sir have mastered zi lenghuage ov loove ;D

format_quote Originally Posted by metalted

we will never use nukes..
62 years too late to be saying that. Unfortunatley the people of Hiroshima also believed as you believe:

Hiroshima Bombing

wilberhum
08-10-2007, 09:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by WnbSlveOfAllah;806592
62 years too late to be saying that. [B
Unfortunatley the people of Hiroshima also believed as you believe:[/B]
Hiroshima Bombing
No, they believed they were going to win the war they started. :skeleton:

They didn't know we had the A-Bomb. They were still working on thers. :phew

Woodrow
08-10-2007, 10:15 PM
In 1945 the atomic bomb was still considered science fiction. Only two had been built at the time of Hiroshima. One was tested in a static test on the ground and detonated with a very large complex of timed explosive. The static "Bomb" was nearly the size of a small city. The other one was designed to be dropped from a n airplane. It was not known if it would work. that was dropped on Hiroshima. The third one being built was based on a purely theoretical concept of compression and most of the scientists doubted it would work. That one was dropped on Nagasaki. that was the entire supply of nuclear weapons in the world. If the Japanese had known we were out of ammunition, I suspect the war would have had a much different ending and sushi might have been our national food.

Cognescenti
08-10-2007, 10:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by WnbSlveOfAllah
^^ zis is ghoode french! you sir have mastered zi lenghuage ov loove ;D

62 years too late to be saying that. Unfortunatley the people of Hiroshima also believed as you believe:

Hiroshima Bombing
How very clever of you to remind us. Unfortunately for the people of Hiroshima, they had a spineless, limp-wristed Emperor who, having failed to contain the ambitions of his military (leading to a disastrous war) was then making ridiculous demands in order to modify the Allied surrender proffer. These included his retention of power in Japan as well as an intact Japanese military retreating to Japan.

The first attack was justified. The second attack was justified..as would have been every other attack until they gave up (at the time the US was able to produce about a bomb every 2 weeks).

Perspective: http://www.globalsecurity.org/milita...awa-battle.htm

Battle of Okinawa
Okinawa was the largest amphibious invasion of the Pacific campaign and the last major campaign of the Pacific War. More ships were used, more troops put ashore, more supplies transported, more bombs dropped, more naval guns fired against shore targets than any other operation in the Pacific. More people died during the Battle of Okinawa than all those killed during the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Casualties totaled more than 38,000 Americans wounded and 12,000 killed or missing, more than 107,000 Japanese and Okinawan conscripts killed, and perhaps 100,000 Okinawan civilians who perished in the battle.

The battle of Okinawa proved to be the bloodiest battle of the Pacific War. Thirty-four allied ships and craft of all types had been sunk, mostly by kamikazes, and 368 ships and craft damaged. The fleet had lost 763 aircraft. Total American casualties in the operation numbered over 12,000 killed [including nearly 5,000 Navy dead and almost 8,000 Marine and Army dead] and 36,000 wounded. Navy casualties were tremendous, with a ratio of one killed for one wounded as compared to a one to five ratio for the Marine Corps. Combat stress also caused large numbers of psychiatric casualties, a terrible hemorrhage of front-line strength. There were more than 26,000 non-battle casualties. In the battle of Okinawa, the rate of combat losses due to battle stress, expressed as a percentage of those caused by combat wounds, was 48% [in the Korean War the overall rate was about 20-25%, and in the Yom Kippur War it was about 30%]. American losses at Okinawa were so heavy as to illicite Congressional calls for an investigation into the conduct of the military commanders. Not surprisingly, the cost of this battle, in terms of lives, time, and material, weighed heavily in the decision to use the atomic bomb against Japan just six weeks later.

Japanese human losses were enormous: 107,539 soldiers killed and 23,764 sealed in caves or buried by the Japanese themselves; 10,755 captured or surrendered. The Japanese lost 7,830 aircraft and 16 combat ships. Since many Okinawan residents fled to caves where they subsequently were entombed the precise number of civilian casualties will probably never be known, but the lowest estimate is 42,000 killed. Somewhere between one-tenth and one-fourth of the civilian population perished, though by some estimates the battle of Okinawa killed almost a third of the civilian population. According to US Army records during the planning phase of the operation, the assumption was that Okinawa was home to about 300,000 civilians. At the conclusion of hostilities around 196,000 civilians remained. However, US Army figures for the 82 day campaign showed a total figure of 142,058 civilian casualties, including those killed by artillery fire, air attacks and those who were pressed into service by the Japanese army.

NoName55
08-10-2007, 10:29 PM
If the Japanese had known we were out of ammunition, I suspect the war would have had a much different ending and sushi might have been our national food.
that confirms a story told by an uncle of mine, who was a British Army officer, that they would have made sushi out of allied forces had they known this.

metalted
08-10-2007, 10:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by WnbSlveOfAllah
the citizens of hiroshima and nagasaki did not know anything.. they did not believe anything they never heard of an atomic bomb. The Japanese bombed Pearl harbor americas involvement in world war 2. And japanese were just as fanatical as Islamic extremists, willing to go on suicide missions and believed that we would kill them all and destroy every japanese... the real result was a new system of government and an end to tyranny in japan and in china as a result of japans attacks..
Many asians will never forgive japans horrific actions against thier people people think the holocaust was bad, what japan did to china and korea was incredibly evil...

I guess we should compare this to what muslim extremists are doing to africans in Darfur, murdering and raping african women because they believe Allah wants more arab babies born to african women.. and what they do to iraqies, and what they are doing to many many people.. beheading kids of iraqies soldiers, and wiring them with explosives to kill the people that come to identify the bodies.. beheading journalists . this happened to retired soldiers friend who is a friend of mine, his buddy was captured at a false checkpoint where alqaida pretended to be iraqi soldiers.. they beheaded him and beheaded a dog, and sewed a dogs head on his body... And alqaida comes and steals away iraqi women and marries them off to thier own soldiers and kills iraqies celebrating a simple soccer victory en masse. and al qaida 'safe houses' are full of the bodies living and dead of tortured iraqies..

Actually now that you bring that up the parallels between japan and islamic extremism are quite staggering..

And certainly you understand, that while I may be sorry about hiroshima and nagasaki, I do view those cities as a very grim warning to the rest of civilization about the power of these demonic weapons. And I hope it warns all to never use them..
http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=49950

Cognescenti
08-11-2007, 12:33 AM
that confirms story told by an uncle of mine, a British Army officer, that they would have made sushi out of allied forces had they known this.
Not really. Japan was thoroughly defeated by 1945. They were just to stubborn to admit it. What the A-bombs did is make an invasion of the Japanese main islands unnecessary. It would have been an awful, bloody fight with many times the number dead from the A-bombs.

eyeofthestorm
08-11-2007, 03:23 PM
lol, this is pointless man Mecca and Medina will not be bombed, to be honest love to see that guy try. But it wont and thats it. STOP MAKING DRAMA OUT OF NOTHING.

August
08-11-2007, 03:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by eyeofthestorm
lol, this is pointless man Mecca and Medina will not be bombed, to be honest love to see that guy try. But it wont and thats it. STOP MAKING DRAMA OUT OF NOTHING.
Exactly. The guy who said that won't be elected president ever, and no one is going to bomb Mecca and Medina anyway. It would be stupid, the targets would have no military value and all that would be accomplished is turning a billion people against you.

bint_khalid
08-11-2007, 03:47 PM
doesnt allah tell us in suratul feel how they tried to destroy the ka'bah but allah sent down birds with stones made out of clay and their army was defeated.
Even if they plannet just remember...Allah is the best of planners

Woodrow
08-11-2007, 04:33 PM
About the only person who would see any need to Bomb Makkah and/or Madinah would be a truly misguided radical, with no concept of morality.

There is no military value in nuking either.

It is not even cost effective, it would cost far more to nuke them, that the material monetary value of them. It is not smart to use a weapon that costs more than the cash value of the target.

Now, with that said, keep in mind the "use your own descriptive phrase" who made that statement. Is a person who was politically unknown and with very little if any political future. He managed to speak to a small insignificant audience, of only 30 people. However, a news reporter saw a dramatic story and with some melodramatic embellishments, the insignificant speaker is now world famous.

The story would be just as logical as if a person said "my pet Gerbil is going to nuke New York, Paris, London, Moscow and Paducah, Kentucky"

Actually somebodies pet Gerbil probably has more political pull to do that than Representative Tom Tancredo, Republican from Colorado. So if you believe Mr. T has the ability to orchestrate a nuke attack on any place on earth, you should be worried about pet gerbils, as most gerbils would have more political and military pull and credibility than he has.

Moral of the story:

"Stupid, idiotic comments will be heard before truth and logic, if you shout them into a big enough loudspeaker."

Cognescenti
08-12-2007, 12:14 AM
I don't think you are being fair to gerbils. They are pretty smart.

Woodrow
08-12-2007, 12:51 AM
I don't think you are being fair to gerbils. They are pretty smart.
My apologies to any pet gerbils I may have offended. It is true gerbils have enough intelligence to not make such a ridiculous statement as the Representative made.

Makky
08-12-2007, 03:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by 3ARABY_2005
Makkah And Madina Can't Be Destroyed

If The Us Attacked Them....i'll Make Them Regret They Were Born On This Earth.

And That's Easy......to Have Victory Or Die Trying.....the Can Say That Too..but We Can Do It..they Can't

No Akhie they could be destroyed...Kaa'ba has been destroyed many times in the history...and in the last days it will be destroyed by a person called thu asaweeqateen from Al-habasha ..for madina its people will leave it for some reason , it could be its destruction..and this will happen exactly after Al-quds conquest.

InToTheRain
08-13-2007, 08:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Makky
...Kaa'ba has been destroyed many times in the history....
First i am hearing this, ain't a surprise seeing as I am lacking knowledge :embarrass . The only time I heard kaa'ba was going be destroyed was during the time mentioned in Sura Al-Fil(The Elephant) but Allah(SWT) protected it. Can you provide reference for times it was destroyed.

format_quote Originally Posted by Makky
...and in the last days it will be destroyed by a person called thu asaweeqateen from Al-habasha ..for madina its people will leave it for some reason , it could be its destruction..and this will happen exactly after Al-quds conquest.
Can you provide reference for this also.

Jazak allah khair bro

NoName55
08-13-2007, 09:41 AM
Can you provide reference for this also
Sr. Ambrosia did that already somewhere look in posts by PurestAmbrosia

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.