/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How to spot Computer over use

afriend
08-10-2007, 05:20 PM
:sl:

:D I just realised something on my hand...

If the area that is circled has a slightly different texture/colour...You're using the computer too much :p

;D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sabah
08-10-2007, 05:24 PM
lol gud one, ive checked both hands their all the same colour and texture uptil now.

bint_khalid
08-10-2007, 05:29 PM
im using a laptop so does this stil apply??

jzcasejz
08-10-2007, 05:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
not quite, you have to be using a mouse, on a desk.
Then in that case, I'm busted. It's a different colour and texture. :scared:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
smile
08-10-2007, 06:04 PM
mine is a redish area

Yanal
08-10-2007, 11:11 PM
Yanal :OH KNOW I AM USING THE COMP to much i have a bug on my palm(hands inner) and it is burning oh no what should i do

Iqram: have no fear iqram is here i will spray paint it into a different color like pink so it can be normal:D

Yanal: :mad: i give a :thumbs_do for your stupid idea(jokes)

if that happened the mouse would change colors also IQRAM!:shade:

I didn't say anything :rolleyes: just looking at the thread

Yanal
08-11-2007, 12:38 AM
yo man watch your launguage and sure find it and pm me and sure giv moi(me reps tomorrow and dude i let teh people give me reps and i leave the other halve free so the person gives me rep and i give rep which ic only 4 but why is tht i have a reasonable post number alot of rep so why only 4 :crying:

~*MaNaL*~
08-11-2007, 05:53 AM
:sl:

LOL....GUD ONE..

:w:

Nawal89
08-11-2007, 03:31 PM
the circled area on my hand is red and the tips of my fingers are sore from typing. Is that overuse?

Pk_#2
08-11-2007, 03:33 PM
Nah i got that coz of writing :o| i write like a freak aswell..paper sideways writing unjoined in the middle of the line :D

Buh i do go on the pc a lot!

InToTheRain
08-11-2007, 03:40 PM
You sure the right parts got circled? in that pic the fingers seem to be the most out of texture maybe due to the mass typing :muddlehea

Pk_#2
08-11-2007, 03:44 PM
lol...I feel like a doctor :statisfie...You bet it is!! That's beaten my record, I've never typed for that long.

Writing?? :skeleton: Using a pen?? :skeleton: [Please don't remind me of school :cry:]
;D Why u crying for, ur a geek! Geekz love school bhai.

Maybe u can teach me how ta write :p

Pk_#2
08-11-2007, 03:54 PM
How am I? You are!!

And I'm not the one who expressed how I write :p You did!
Your clever :mmokay: (mashaAllah)

I don't write geekily :rollseyes

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.