/* */

PDA

View Full Version : If I Had Cancer

viking
08-11-2007, 02:16 AM
I Would Go All Natures Herbs Why? Natures Herbs Heals Your Immune System, And Radiation Kills Your Immune System, What Are Your Thoughts? Go Nature And Fight It For Years? Or Take Radiation And Die In A Few Weeks?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
viking
08-11-2007, 02:18 AM
Sorry I May Have Post It This In The Wrong Thread Im New At This Online Stuff

snakelegs
08-11-2007, 06:15 AM
it is almost impossible to know what you would do if you actually found out that you had cancer. but i don't think i would do radiation, and for sure not chemotherapy after watchng a friend go through the whole thing.
and yet i hear there are people who say it has helped them.
but honestly, i don't know what my reaction would be. i tend to take a rather dim view of allopathic medicine but i think a lot of alternative stuff is a rip-off as well (but less likely to be harmful).

Keltoi
08-11-2007, 06:23 AM
Sometimes a massive dose of radiation is the only chance for a medical solution, especially if the tumor is in a vital area. Like snakelegs, I have heard negative and positive stories about radiation treatment. I'm sure there will be a time in the future when people think of radiation treatments for cancer the same way we view "leeching" in the middle ages.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Neelam92
08-11-2007, 02:20 PM
OK i was diagnosed with cancer and i wasnt supposed to live but im here lol
so from my opinion i think u should go with nature cuz i did and look at me now im fine and i fighted cancer.
yeh i survived cancer
IM A SURVIVER lol hehehe

Intisar
08-11-2007, 03:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Neelam92
OK i was diagnosed with cancer and i wasnt supposed to live but im here lol
so from my opinion i think u should go with nature cuz i did and look at me now im fine and i fighted cancer.
yeh i survived cancer
IM A SURVIVER lol hehehe
:sl: Sis, mashallah, you're a surviver? May I ask what type of cancer you had?

Neelam92
08-11-2007, 03:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sister-Ameena*
:sl: Sis, mashallah, you're a surviver? May I ask what type of cancer you had?
lol yi had leukimia (blood cancer)
i think i spelled it wrong oh well lol

Nawal89
08-11-2007, 03:32 PM
natures way.

Intisar
08-11-2007, 03:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Neelam92
lol yi had leukimia (blood cancer)
i think i spelled it wrong oh well lol
Wow, Allahu Akbar indeed.

For the topic poster, I would take any means to help myself so as to prolong my stay in Dunya. Diseases and the like humble people more and make them remember Allah because he is sufficient and can take your life away in a flash. It makes you more fortunate. I would go the natural remedies. :)

viking
08-11-2007, 05:27 PM
Essiac is the best Natures Herb for Cancer.

Woodrow
08-11-2007, 07:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by viking
Essiac is the best Natures Herb for Cancer.
One never knows for certain until they travel down that path. It is a very individual question and will depend on many factors. It is not always a one person decision.Some things that need to be thought of are what are your immediate obligations? What are the desires of your family? What is available? What is your family history?

It is a choice that each year more people will have to face. It is almost certain that the longer you live the more likely you will have to face that choice. We live in a mortal world and these bodies are designed to fail. Sooner or later we will face something that will produce the failure, or perhaps that should be fulfillment as death is the natural end product of life.

Age is also a determining condition that needs to be considered. At my age, simple acceptance and adaptation is the better choice. There is no need to use extreme means to simply post pone what is close.

Yanal
08-11-2007, 11:22 PM
First of all if i had cancer i would ask the docters how much time and can it be healed if he said no i wouldn't be surprised i would do everything in this test like for example do hajj pray waste time in allah's way rather on the computer outside and if all the docters said imposible for you to live i would be sad :cry: but i would be disappointed because cancer is a big problem but it kills you slowly and if i were want a death would just be a car accident? and if you had cancer you shouldn't worry just be calm and pateince DO NOT ASK HELP FROM ANYONE BUT ALLAH(SWT) sorry about caps and maybe Insha Allah, Allah (Swt) will help you:D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.