/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Digital Wallpapers

$tranger
08-11-2007, 08:26 AM
:sl:

Does anyone have any 'digital' type wallpapers or know where you can get them from? I have had a go makin a few.

Post yours if you have made any or got any.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AhlaamBella
08-11-2007, 11:35 AM
MarshAllah!! They are really nice! Mind if I use them on my desktop?

$tranger
08-11-2007, 11:41 AM
Mind if I use them no my desktop?
of course u can't. they have my offical copyright on them :uhwhat

AhlaamBella
08-11-2007, 12:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
He's being a pain :D ignore him sister, go find your own insha'Allah and beat his crappy designs :p
lol I figured :D

Didn't make this myself....anyone know how? Or what software you need?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AhlaamBella
08-11-2007, 01:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
Search up Bryce, and if I can...I'll sort you out with something insha'Allah [Shhhhh! ok?] :D

Digital images are like 3D rendered images of scenery etc. the brother Fishman is an expert, you should go through his image threads :thumbs_up
;D JazakAllah Kheir. Brother Fishman hasn't been on in a while. I signed up at his site but never did more than that lol. I defo check his threads out. JazakAllah again.

The Ruler
08-11-2007, 04:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by $tranger
of course u can't. they have my offical copyright on them :uhwhat
If so, why don't you really have your official copyright on them? Cause for now, I have one as my desktop image. All thanks to you ofcourse, Pink clown [that's you nah?]

:w:

$tranger
08-12-2007, 02:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amatul Malik
If so, why don't you really have your official copyright on them? Cause for now, I have one as my desktop image. All thanks to you ofcourse, Pink clown [that's you nah?]

:w:
:rollseyes i was only jokin

who?:? na

Re.TiReD
08-12-2007, 03:59 PM
nice...but I think I can do better...not as 'digital' tho :X not that I know what you mean by it...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.