/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Allah is always there....?

AnonymousPoster
08-11-2007, 01:23 PM
:sl:

last week...I nearly my mum imsad if ALLAH had decided to take her soul what would I have done with four younger siblings to care for? Maybe Allah knew I wouldnt have been able to cope, for He is the best of planners SubhanAllah.

But I just wanted to share what happened, it may seem depressing to some :X but it filled me hope, lemme start at the end....lol

The morning after, when everything was alhamdulillah ok, my dad was sat with me and my younger sis and was talking to us over breakfast. A few of the things he said really struck me..he was saying....

'there'll be times in life when you'll face and you'll have your siblings at your side to care for you, but you may have times when you have nobody- not even me. Or maybe times when I'm there but the grief is so much for me that all I can do for you is cry. Its at times like those...you have to remember that Allah is the Only One who is always there. He'll be there even tho you may not be a perfect Muslim, Coz He knows you're aware of the fact that He's the Only One to turn to in times of difficulty'

The night day before that my mum was in hospital all day so I hadnt been praying properly coz I had to care for younger siblings, thats why those final words of my dad had struck me so...Coz often, those of us who may not always practise or pray as often as we should..think that there's no point prayin when we face difficulty either....:skeleton:
But ALLAH willed me to kneel down before Him that day coz ma mums condition worsensed.

I remember I performed wudhu three times in a row because I was crying so much dat i didnt realise, and during salah I couldnt concentrate coz of the tears, but as soon as I finished praying the news came that my mum was safe Alhamndulillah! And my dad said...'you see, your Du'aas flew up to Allah in the time it took to pray a nafl salah..Its coz He's always there..even tho others might not be'

SubhanAllah! this expereince gave me lotsa hope, Insha'Allah everybody can leanr a lesson from it Insha'Allah -----> ALLAH IS ALWAYS THERE... :)

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Faffy.K
08-11-2007, 02:03 PM
wow... subhanallah.. im glad ur mums fine :)

syilla
08-13-2007, 12:55 AM
MashaAllah...Jazakallah khayr for sharing with us.

You're right...when we have patience and make alot of dua...Allah swt will always be with us :)

Protected_Diamond
08-13-2007, 09:22 AM
Subhana Allah,--- your dad's advice was so sweet and makes you think. It's so true what he said. He who is alone has Allah s.w.a...one of ma fave quotes. The feelings so great when you just communicating with your Lord - Be it daytime or during the night. Subhan Allah jazahka Allah for posting. Jazahka Allah....

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AnonymousPoster
08-14-2007, 10:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender

last week...I nearly my mum imsad if ALLAH had decided to take her soul what would I have done with four younger siblings to care for? Maybe Allah knew I wouldnt have been able to cope, for He is the best of planners SubhanAllah.

But I just wanted to share what happened, it may seem depressing to some :X but it filled me hope, lemme start at the end....lol

The morning after, when everything was alhamdulillah ok, my dad was sat with me and my younger sis and was talking to us over breakfast. A few of the things he said really struck me..he was saying....

'there'll be times in life when you'll face and you'll have your siblings at your side to care for you, but you may have times when you have nobody- not even me. Or maybe times when I'm there but the grief is so much for me that all I can do for you is cry. Its at times like those...you have to remember that Allah is the Only One who is always there. He'll be there even tho you may not be a perfect Muslim, Coz He knows you're aware of the fact that He's the Only One to turn to in times of difficulty'

The night day before that my mum was in hospital all day so I hadnt been praying properly coz I had to care for younger siblings, thats why those final words of my dad had struck me so...Coz often, those of us who may not always practise or pray as often as we should..think that there's no point prayin when we face difficulty either....:skeleton:
But ALLAH willed me to kneel down before Him that day coz ma mums condition worsensed.

I remember I performed wudhu three times in a row because I was crying so much dat i didnt realise, and during salah I couldnt concentrate coz of the tears, but as soon as I finished praying the news came that my mum was safe Alhamndulillah! And my dad said...'you see, your Du'aas flew up to Allah in the time it took to pray a nafl salah..Its coz He's always there..even tho others might not be'

and what u said
SubhanAllah! this expereince gave me lotsa hope, Insha'Allah everybody can leanr a lesson from it Insha'Allah -----> ALLAH IS ALWAYS THERE... :)

subhanAllah
alhamdulillah. i'm glad your mum is ok now:smile:

Coz often, those of us who may not always practise or pray as often as we should..think that there's no point prayin when we face difficulty either....:skeleton:

^^^^this bit made me cry^^^^ it meant a lot 2 me:'(

Re.TiReD
11-06-2007, 03:14 PM
:salamext: subhanAllah! Allah only tests those he loves! Jzk for replies!

*~Sofia~*
11-06-2007, 03:26 PM

awwww.. jazakhallah loads for sharing with us.. and im so glad that ur mum is fine now alhamdulillah.

The advice ur dad gave u was so very sweet mashallah.. and soooo tru :D

I went through a very similar scenario years ago when I was bout 11-12. My mum was in hospital and all was lookin gloomy :( and my dad told me to make lots of dua to Allah (swt) coz he will always answer the prayer of a child.

Alhamdulillah my mum was better after that..and all was well again :D

Since then, I know that Allah(swt) will always answer the prayers of his slaves..and my love for Allah(swt) has grown sooooo much after that episode. I know that I can always turn to Allah(swt) in times of need and he will never ever let me down :D

Neway Jazakhallah for sharin ur story with us..

W'salam

IbnAbdulHakim
11-06-2007, 03:27 PM
SUBHANALLAH!!!

jazakAllah khair !!! JAZAKALLAAAHU KHAAAAIR for sharing that!

it was AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re.TiReD
11-06-2007, 03:29 PM
erm....yeah lol :hiding: :hiding: :hiding: I forgot bout the anon account :hiding:

but jzk for the replies :)

sevgi
11-06-2007, 03:33 PM

there is khayr in everything Allah does...

u renewed/ refreshed ur imaan thanks to this...

and mashallah u are smart enuf to see it..u cud have turned around and " why why why me!!!!" all over the place...

u are inshallah one of Allahs beloveds..he has granted all of u a second chance to live and love for the better in fresh and strong faith...

try not to weaken it this time:)

sevgi
11-06-2007, 03:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by JihadunNafs
erm....yeah lol :hiding: :hiding: :hiding: I forgot bout the anon account :hiding:

but jzk for the replies :)
i knew it was u when i saw the title...

i for some reason felt as tho i triggered this one too...:X

jazakallah:)

AnonymousPoster
11-06-2007, 03:35 PM
jzk, am outta here :embarrass its old is this thread, somebody was viewing it so just thought I'd post...salaam

sevgi
11-06-2007, 03:43 PM
jzk, am outta here :embarrass its old is this thread, somebody was viewing it so just thought I'd post...salaam
what?

peace.

AnonymousPoster
11-06-2007, 03:44 PM
HUH? lol i meant to post as anon...not as JD :hiding:

sevgi
11-06-2007, 03:45 PM
HUH? lol i meant to post as anon...not as JD :hiding:
u can stop hiding now...and posting as anon...lol..

as i said...i knew it was u when i saw the title...:)

rozeena
11-06-2007, 03:58 PM
thanks 4 sharing sis!

Re.TiReD
11-06-2007, 08:15 PM
JazakAllah khayr everybody,

and I just wanted to mention one more thing aswell, the fact that when this happened...I dint have anybody to share it with, not much people replied to this thread either...i was in a state of deep despair, yet I got through it...why? because we don't NEED ANYBODY! As long as we have Allah on our sides and with us...we can't go wrong...Bi'idhnillahu ta'aala

snakelegs
11-07-2007, 06:52 AM
thanks for sharing. if only we remember god as readily and as sincerely in good times as well as bad....

Pure Imaan
11-07-2007, 04:10 PM
wow mashallah, thats amazing, jazakhallah for sharing it with us sister. Im glad your mum is okay and what your dad said was very true.

Allah's love is 70 times more than our mother's love, obviously you cannot measure a mother's love, there is no limit, so therefore there is no limit to Allah's love and His help and support, subhunallah.

I pray me, my family and all of my muslim brothers and sisters stay steadfast and remember to remain patient in times of trials and tribulations.....ameen

Re.TiReD
11-10-2007, 06:09 PM
Ameen sister :)

AnonymousPoster
09-09-2008, 01:52 PM
SubhanAllah, sometimes we take our parents for granted. Its difficult, especially when I see the relationship some have with their mums, its beautiful...

Khayr, just needed to remind myself of this again.

AnonymousPoster
09-09-2008, 03:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
thanks for sharing. If only we remember god as readily and as sincerely in good times as well as bad....
:( :'(

BNDGR
09-10-2008, 03:48 AM
subhanAllah, I am so happy your Mom is doing well.
Allah is always there for us, during good and bad times
Take Care.

Sanam
09-10-2008, 04:06 AM
Alhamdulillah your mom is fine sister!

youngsister
09-10-2008, 09:23 AM
Subxanallah i was nearly in tears at the beginning i was feeling sad for what you were going through but by the end of it i just felt relieved and it opened my eyes!
Allah swt is always there waiting for our prayers and repentance he is so forgiving subxanallah!

F0z14
09-10-2008, 10:00 AM
Mashallah sis it is very beautiful reading about ur faith in Him, and i am very glad to hear that ur mum is well alhamdulilah and may Allah SWT always keep her in good health. Ameen.

Re.TiReD
09-10-2008, 11:25 AM
JazakAllahu Khayran. Ameen :)

Faith.
09-10-2008, 09:13 PM
last week...I nearly my mum if ALLAH had decided to take her soul what would I have done with four younger siblings to care for? Maybe Allah knew I wouldnt have been able to cope, for He is the best of planners SubhanAllah.

But I just wanted to share what happened, it may seem depressing to some but it filled me hope, lemme start at the end....lol

The night day before that my mum was in hospital all day so I hadnt been praying properly coz I had to care for younger siblings, thats why those final words of my dad had struck me so...Coz often, those of us who may not always practise or pray as often as we should..think that there's no point prayin when we face difficulty either....

SubhanAllah! this expereince gave me lotsa hope, Insha'Allah everybody can leanr a lesson from it Insha'Allah -----> ALLAH IS ALWAYS THERE...
Omg tht gt me in the heart:statisfie
I was so relived 2 hear the ending:D
Inshallah Allah Will keep her in good health
Ameen

^^^^This gt 2 me the most:D
Thats such a nice thing 4 ur dad 2 say
Sumtymz dad's can make u think like that
Lol

Im glad 2 hear ur mums well again:D

barney
09-10-2008, 10:01 PM
Thats good to hear she's ok :)

A_Way_Of_Life
09-14-2008, 08:06 PM
As-Salam-al-akum

subhanAllah, I am glad your mom is fine. :)

alhamdulillah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.