/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sikh Doctor embraces Islam

Uthman
08-11-2007, 03:52 PM
SRINAGAR, August 10 (KPS): A Sikh Doctor, Dr.Hari Deva, hailing from Jalandar Panjab Friday embraced Islam in Jamia Masjid Mauchuwa in Budgam district. The Neophyte has been renamed Dr. Mohammad Hanief.

Physician by profession, he is currently working in Sheri Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences. “Inspired by the nature of local people in general and the Local mosque Imam (Cleric)” at Lalchowk—place of residing, he decided to study Islam, and then came to the conclusion of embracing Islam

“Dr. Deva today came to our Masjid as Geelani sahib had to visit for Seerat Conference and embraced Islam”, Peer Saifulla, the cleric of the Mosque told KPS a local news agency.

This is the Third incident in recent times when any non Muslim embraced Islam.

Posted on 11 Aug 2007 by Webmaster

http://www.kashmirwatch.com/showexcl...ews=value1news

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
czgibson
08-12-2007, 02:19 AM
Greetings,
format_quote Originally Posted by Osman
This is the Third incident in recent times when any non Muslim embraced Islam.
What can I say? :p

Peace

Uthman
08-12-2007, 12:33 PM
That three instances of non-Muslims embracing Islam has caught the attention of the media in recent times?

:D

Pk_#2
08-12-2007, 01:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by czgibson
Greetings,

What can I say? :p

Peace
LOL shush! ;D Your gonna embrace Islam one day (God willing) You'll look back at this and laugh at how silly you were :p

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ebtisweetsam
08-12-2007, 01:50 PM
That is great

Mashallah beatiful news
I am going to sleep with nice thoughts now........

czgibson
08-12-2007, 04:00 PM
Greetings,
format_quote Originally Posted by Umma Wasat
LOL shush! ;D Your gonna embrace Islam one day (God willing) You'll look back at this and laugh at how silly you were :p
:giggling: :haha: :giggling: :haha: :giggling:

Peace

AvarAllahNoor
09-05-2007, 10:17 AM
With a name like his, I doubt he was a Sikh to begin with. Sounds more like a hindu.

aadil77
09-06-2007, 08:28 PM
lol ^

SATalha
09-06-2007, 08:52 PM
subhanallah thats great news, we had a massive sikh festivel the other day was driving past and they gave is free kulfi ice creame loll thats always welcome yummyyyy

Isambard
09-06-2007, 10:02 PM
I wonder why dont put it in the news when a person becomes an athiest. Bias theist media I tell you!.

Md Mashud
09-06-2007, 10:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Isambard
I wonder why dont put it in the news when a person becomes an athiest. Bias theist media I tell you!.
Its because atheists arn't interesting ;D ;D ;D

Isambard
09-06-2007, 10:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Md Mashud
Its because atheists arn't interesting ;D ;D ;D
Would it hlped if we all grew the Dick Dastardly mustache?

Md Mashud
09-06-2007, 10:35 PM
Its a start, also maybe preach somthing crazy, like those scientologists, then you can complain about not making the news.

IbnAbdulHakim
09-06-2007, 10:39 PM
eeehhhh , that moustache just sounds bid'a :ooh: !

Isambard
09-07-2007, 01:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Md Mashud
Its a start, also maybe preach somthing crazy, like those scientologists, then you can complain about not making the news.
Well, there are bands of us who claim to worship omnipotent speghetti, invisible unicorns, all powerful teapots, and say humanism is flawless.

I am really not sure how much sillier we can get :(

Isambard
09-07-2007, 01:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
eeehhhh , that moustache just sounds bid'a :ooh: !
bid'a?

Md Mashud
09-07-2007, 03:02 PM
Well, there are bands of us who claim to worship omnipotent speghetti, invisible unicorns, all powerful teapots, and say humanism is flawless.

I am really not sure how much sillier we can get :(
When you create a building, were you gather together to worship a spaghetti/unicorn hybrid - and then don't make the news - come back and I'll give you the money myself :O!

cali dude
10-24-2007, 01:06 AM
The name sounds like a Hindu name. Even if the news is accurate, just because someone is from Punjab, it doesn't mean he is a Sikh. Pakistani Punjabi Muslims know this very well.

The one who knows Sikhi needs not convert...

khairullah
11-14-2007, 07:22 AM
Islam will prevail

It is He Who has sent His Apostle with Guidance and the Religion of Truth, to proclaim it over all religion: and enough is God for a Witness. [048:028]

http://islamtomorrow.com/converts.asp
http://www.adherents.com/largecom/famconv_islam.html
http://www.jews-for-allah.org/Jewish-Converts-to-Islam/
http://www.muslimconverts.com/

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.