/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Inflation low compared with Similar forum

afriend
08-11-2007, 08:43 PM
:sl:

Yeah yeah I'm an immature kid for even bringing this up :rollseyes...but the mass inflation of reps and rep power is much lower than another forum I've seen, at the other one (ummah forums, which is quite cool actually). Over there I've seen people with 70,000+ reps :skeleton:, with rep powers of around 70-80 Max :skeleton:.

Give yourself a pat on the back for being here with LI :thumbs_up

What the hell is wrong with me do you ask? I DON'T KNOW!!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
snakelegs
08-11-2007, 08:53 PM
we have Good Taste, don't we? :D

Pk_#2
08-11-2007, 10:01 PM
I thought inflation rates wt*fluff*

Den i saw 'REPS' :o|

Kay it doesn't matter really iz the same thing.. does that mean members on that forum will one day ran out of recieving reps? *ouch*

Peace.

Pk_#2
08-11-2007, 10:15 PM
I duno wah the flajaboolooloo dat is..

But Lira's ma cuzin haha

Anyways :o| It still don't mata!

Btw you got so much reps why you complaining, i expect one of the newbies to complain, you have a grudge against bro -s- inay?

Aii aii tsk baby bro!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pk_#2
08-11-2007, 10:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
I'm not saying anything's bad about it...:rollseyes...I'm actually complimenting. Read it right atleast! :uhwhat...Women...
Men! :mmokay: Cud've made it more clear, soooo.. u love bro -S- aww das well cute !! ;D

Pk_#2
08-11-2007, 10:47 PM
Assumptions! :uhwhat Women...again...You lot just can't stop shaming yourselves can you? :D
so you don't love him then? Ataghfirullah, how dare you diss your 'brother in Islam' in such a disgusting profound (wah eva de hek dat is) manner! :skeleton:

snakelegs
08-11-2007, 11:54 PM
We do? :ooh: Don't tell me you're on Ummah forums as well? :D
nah, i'm not on there - but i've checked it out. actually i don't have time for any forum but this one cuz i've looked around and this is the bestest. :sunny:

Yanal
08-12-2007, 01:25 AM
:sl: :sl:
Iqram i am on ummah forums but i am mostly active here and did you know the owner of LI is the same owner of Ummah:rolleyes:

Yanal
08-12-2007, 01:38 AM
Hey i am not bullying i am a kid myself and you are a grown up or are you not;D

Yanal
08-12-2007, 01:46 AM
How did i bully i just said that the same owner of LI owns The Ummah

snakelegs
08-12-2007, 05:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
:sl:
Iqram's profile shows him as being 10 years old...bro, let's not bully people from now on, InshaAlah. :)
i do believe he is getting younger! :D

-S-
08-13-2007, 05:02 PM
Ummah is bigger and has more Posts and Members thats why people rep each other alot!

plus some forums there can get 150 points just for one posts i.e learn about islam section to encoruage people posting things of benefit plus the forum is older since 2001 :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.