/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please make Du'a

Mawaddah
08-12-2007, 03:03 AM
:sl:

I just want to ask my brothers and sisters in Islam to make du'a for my younger brother Insha'allah.

He went to Cuba a week ago to perform an operation on his back. He had a case of scoliosis (curvature of the spine) which was troubling him very much even though it was not at a very serious stage as yet.

The operation was performed two days ago and alhamdulillah it was successful, but the problem now is that he just wont stop bleeding! :cry: He has a 12" cut on his back as a result from the operation and it just wont stop bleeding...He's unconscious now and his complexion has turned yellow from lack of blood and he's not responding to anything :cry: Du'a is most needed right now my brothers and sisters. Jazakumullahu Khairan.

Barakallahu Feekum.

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Intisar
08-12-2007, 03:19 AM
:w: Sister, I will make Dua for your brother. :)

Malaikah
08-12-2007, 03:30 AM

Maw, I'm so sorry to hear! May he have a complete recover soon!

MinAhlilHadeeth
08-12-2007, 08:47 PM
:salamext:

May Allah grant him good health inshaAllah, and may He forgive your families sins for the pain that you have endured. Keep us updated, inshaAllah!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
dawah_786
08-12-2007, 09:05 PM
may Allah grant him the best of health and make his recovery a speedy one. Ameen

S_87
08-12-2007, 09:15 PM

SubhanAllah! may Allah grant him a speedy recovery and your family sabr! :(

ummAbdillah
08-12-2007, 09:34 PM
Ameen to all the duaa

Ourra-Tul-'Ain
08-12-2007, 10:06 PM
La ba'sa tahoorun inshaa-Allah. La ba'sa tahoorun inshaa-Allah.
Translation: No need to worry. It (this sickness) is a means of cleansing from sins. No need to worry. It (this sickness) is a means of cleansing from sins.

Mawaddah
08-13-2007, 12:16 AM

Jazakumullah everyone for your Du'a, May Allah bless you all :)

Alhamdulillah after a long night and day of terrible worrying we received news that the bleeding has finally stopped...he lost an awful lot though and my father (the only one there with him now) had to donate some blood...but alhamdulillah he's conscious now! So that's a huge relief....but the doctors said they're going to try to train him to stand up and walk starting from today and I'm really worried...I mean isn't it kind of early for that considering all what he just went thru :-\

Insha'allah he'll be okay, Jazakumullah all! :)

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.