/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New Sis Here!!

Muslimaah4lyff
08-12-2007, 03:11 PM
:sl: bruvas nd sistas....ws just lukin thru the internet and managed 2 cum across dis forum....nd fort i mite introduce maself:coolious:

hp i gt a good warm welcome in this forum and am gtin ma GCSE results sooooooon in a few weeks:scared: so plz mke dua 4 me....

ur sis in islam
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Maarya
08-12-2007, 03:14 PM
:sl: sis

welcome to the forum :) hope you hav a good stay with us. we'll all be happy to help you in any way, all you have to do is ask :)

quite a few of us are expecting our GCSE results, insh'allah we'll all get good results

chand
08-12-2007, 04:40 PM
:sl:
Hey sis, welcome to the forum im gettin ma gcse results as well in a few weeks but i dont know the exact date..do you? anyway hope you have an enjoyable stay!

'Abd al-Baari
08-12-2007, 04:50 PM

Welcome to the forums sis :)
Hope you have a good and beneficial stay and good luck with your results!
Inshallah you'll get the ones your after :shade:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
unknown_JJ
08-12-2007, 04:57 PM
welcomeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 2 d forum
inshallah ur results will b wiked lol.

*love4isl@m*
08-12-2007, 05:15 PM

Welcome 2 da forum sis,
Hope u enjoy ur stay...

May Allah bless u with the best of results insha'allah!
Im expecting my results soon too! May Allah give us all gd grades overall as sisters and brothers!

Muslimaah4lyff
08-12-2007, 05:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chand
Hey sis, welcome to the forum im gettin ma gcse results as well in a few weeks but i dont know the exact date..do you? anyway hope you have an enjoyable stay!
salam sis....yh the date is 23rd aug inshaAllah...hp u gt gd results inshAllah.....wish u all the best....:D

nadia85
08-12-2007, 05:29 PM
welcome sis

amatu
08-12-2007, 05:32 PM
salaam sis welcome to the forum

jannat
08-12-2007, 06:08 PM
welcome to the forum!! hope u have a beneficial stay inshallah!!
All the best for GCSE Results inshallah!!:D

*~Sofia~*
08-12-2007, 06:38 PM
Salam sister!

welcome to the LI community, i hope u have a very beneficial stay inshallah.
explore the forums, take part in the discussions, and enjoy :D
i pray that u get the results u want inshallah. im sure if u have tried ur best u will :D

w'salam
x

Na7lah
08-12-2007, 10:37 PM
Welcome!

highway_trekker
08-12-2007, 10:56 PM
Walaykum salaam and welcome to the forum! I wish you all the best with your results!

Abdul-Raouf
08-13-2007, 12:31 PM

Al_Imaan
08-15-2007, 12:54 AM
:welcome: to the forum. Hope you have a beneficial stay.

Kittygyal
08-19-2007, 03:22 PM

hpe u du well in x-ams

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!