/* */

PDA

View Full Version : advice

nadia85
08-12-2007, 03:13 PM
Salam sisyers well here what it is I have a friend she is asian muslim but the problem is she drinks and go out to pubs etc she is divorced frm her husband and her 2 kids live with there dad,she has had 2 english boyfriends non muslim and is living with the last one,what it is I have been told that she steals ppl belongings and she has often said so and so have stolen her things somethimes she will ask me to look after her bag and I am always afraid she will say to me u stolen something :cry: :enough!:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
dawah_786
08-12-2007, 06:30 PM
Salaam, it is always advised to keep away from bad company as I supose they may have an impact on you,usually I would try to get a person to see sense and change their ways for good but if you find that there characteristics do not change then it is best to move away from such a person. May Allah guide your friend, Ameen

highway_trekker
08-12-2007, 11:35 PM
Ukhtee...It does depend on how close you are to her. Perhaps you can talk to her, make her see some sense, remind her of Allaah, ask her to repent...It depends on her age, her situation, her company and how much influence you are likely to have on her. Is she a friend, someone in need, someone who has asked you for some advice?

If all that fails, again and again......for the sake of our own aakhiraah we choose to journey along the path with a companion of righteousness and nobility. For me that is a 'friend'.

May Allaah guide her.

nadia85
08-13-2007, 08:50 AM
she is 29 years old

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
rozeena
08-13-2007, 08:55 AM
like the brother mentioned its best to keep away from ppl like that. as she will give u a bad name too even if you arent doing anything wrong. Try telling her to stop drinking, going out with ppl etc and give her the reasons why. if still she doesnt change jus stay away from her. Do u fink shes become like this cus her kids r wid da dad

nadia85
08-13-2007, 09:10 AM
No i dont think so sorry to say doesnt wont her kids to stay with her she is happy with them staying with there dad her x hubby is really good brother ,she left him cause he wonted her to practice her religon

Protected_Diamond
08-13-2007, 09:25 AM
Yeah i know what you saying. You can't force someone to practice their religion, no matter how close that person is to you. All you can do is give her indirect dawah..make her realise by saying little but something deep. If that doesn't work make dua for her.

Don't get too attached to this girl coz it could affect your way of thinking as well. Just be safe. Turn to Allah s.w.a

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.