/* */

PDA

View Full Version : need advice A.S.A.P

AnonymousPoster
08-13-2007, 01:12 PM
Salaam
Dear brother and sister ,i think my husband is suffering from waswaas.It has been going from long time. He has become moody and iritable and constantly fights.Now he has stopped talking to me and tries to live his own life . I am trying to cope with the kids and his mum and brother.His whole personality has changed.He used to tell me that he gets bad thoughts about us.I encouraged him to lot of dua instead of paying attentions to these thoughts, but now it seems he totally depressed. I cant see him like this and at times i lose my temper also.BUT ONLY AFTER long provocation.
Is there any special dua which i can make.PLS pray for me and my innocent kids who r also suffering due to there father:cry:
I have suggested counselling and going to c the doctor but he refuses:exhausted

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
08-14-2007, 09:46 AM
subhanAllah,

sis get someone to talk to him! someone he loves n trusts inshaAllah who is a good muslim.

may Allah grant him hidayaat

Ourra-Tul-'Ain
08-14-2007, 10:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
Salaam
Dear brother and sister ,i think my husband is suffering from waswaas.It has been going from long time. He has become moody and iritable and constantly fights.Now he has stopped talking to me and tries to live his own life . I am trying to cope with the kids and his mum and brother.His whole personality has changed.He used to tell me that he gets bad thoughts about us.I encouraged him to lot of dua instead of paying attentions to these thoughts, but now it seems he totally depressed. I cant see him like this and at times i lose my temper also.BUT ONLY AFTER long provocation.
Is there any special dua which i can make.PLS pray for me and my innocent kids who r also suffering due to there father:cry:
I have suggested counselling and going to c the doctor but he refuses:exhausted
sorry for my ignorance:-[ , but what does waswaas mean?

jzcasejz
08-14-2007, 10:54 AM
As-Salaamu'alaykum

format_quote Originally Posted by Ourra-Tul-'Ain
sorry for my ignorance:-[ , but what does waswaas mean?
It means Satanic Whispers. And that's not ignorance lol, it was just a question. :thumbs_up

To the original poster: Go to this thread and check it out, there's plenty of good links and stuff there: http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-s...-thoughts.html

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ourra-Tul-'Ain
08-14-2007, 11:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by jzcasejz
As-Salaamu'alaykum

It means Satanic Whispers. And that's not ignorance lol, it was just a question. :thumbs_up

To the original poster: Go to this thread and check it out, there's plenty of good links and stuff there: http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-s...-thoughts.html
jazakallah khair brother:sunny:

.” The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “That is a devil called Khanzab. If he affects you seek refuge in Allah from him and spit drily to your left three times.” He [the Sahaabi] said, I did that and Allaah took him away from me.
(Narrated by Muslim, 2203)

jzcasejz
08-14-2007, 11:08 AM
^ JazaakAllaah Khayr, that's a good cure for Waswaas.

BTW, I repped you but instead of Hadeeth I wrote Nasheed, accident.

AnonymousPoster
08-14-2007, 06:16 PM
Salaam
Jazakallah brothers and sisters for all the good advice,but he is quiet religious himself and knows all this. What i was wondering whether i can make dua for his thoughts and try to help him in some ways.He said he was reading dua but the whispers r quiet strong
inshallah i will try to follow thw link .

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.