/* */

PDA

View Full Version : salaamz peepz....HELP!! im a bit overwhelmed

charmed
09-03-2005, 01:48 PM
i joined tru recommendation of a friend. since i joined i av bcum overwhelmed n dnt no how to use the forum...help me! :-[
i wud also like to say to brother n sisters to stay strong as this is a testing time for all of us n to never forget Allah n all dat we do as we will surely succeed with his guidance inshallah. :coolsis:
plz feel free to add me to ur msnger as i wud like to bcum friendz to ne1 who extends der hand to me :p
wasalaamz beautiful people

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Uthman
09-03-2005, 01:51 PM
:sl:

Welcome dear sister, to LI. :) InshaAllah enjoy your stay and thank you for the reminder.

:w:

Zuko
09-03-2005, 01:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by charmed
:sl:

Oh stop it! *blushes* LOL, j/p...:p

Anyways, welcome to the forums, and yeah I had alot of trouble gettin around the forum too... So for a while I stuck to seeing latest posts and then after a while you realize, the forum ain't so big and confusing after all...

lol i bet you didnt understand most of what i said....:shade: :coolsis:

Hope you enjoy your stay...

A7med
09-03-2005, 03:30 PM
SALAAM, & welcome!!!
HOW TO USE THE FORUM.... JUST experiment :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mainul_Islam
09-04-2005, 04:33 AM
assalaamu alaikum,

welcome to the forum

u will get used to it after a few days, dont worry :)

baby_muslimah15
09-04-2005, 06:41 AM
Yo salaamz i'm kinda new here to but if u like u can add me to your messenger or whatever!!

#aFrOgUrL#
09-04-2005, 07:54 AM
hi welcome to the forum don't worry i am new to

charmed
09-04-2005, 09:59 AM
thanx for ur support, it meanz alot n dnt wory i wil start xperimentin strait away!!! dnt forget to click on my msngr as i wud love to get to no u lot n introduce to my side of the world!! hehe!! (",)xxx

Mainul_Islam
09-04-2005, 05:43 PM
click on ur messenger??

from what i see, u have no information given about ur messenger (YIM, MSN, AIM, ICQ)

do u mean PM (Private Messenger)? :confused:

Afr!can angel
09-11-2005, 09:51 AM
maybe she's abit confused like me ! join da clud pplz! anywayz peace out and benefit from dis forum inshallah! :love:

anwara
09-11-2005, 04:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by charmed
i joined tru recommendation of a friend. since i joined i av bcum overwhelmed n dnt no how to use the forum...help me! :-[
i wud also like to say to brother n sisters to stay strong as this is a testing time for all of us n to never forget Allah n all dat we do as we will surely succeed with his guidance inshallah. :coolsis:
plz feel free to add me to ur msnger as i wud like to bcum friendz to ne1 who extends der hand to me :p

:sl: :)

its a bit easy to use a forum all you have to do is go to a topic and read it AND you can send messages to people. And welcome to the this forum sis

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.