/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What does this....

dawah_786
08-14-2007, 09:01 PM
Qiyamah sign mean :
The slave-woman will give birth to her master or mistress?
Am so confused, only interpretation I was able to make that a mother gives birth and child commands her as a master/mistress does. Please clarify

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Uthman
08-14-2007, 09:08 PM
:sl:

Your interpretation is the same as what I have read. :) Children will start telling their parents what to do rather than it being the other way round. The end is nigh.

:w:

dawah_786
08-14-2007, 09:12 PM
thank you brother, jazakalla khair

gladTidings
08-14-2007, 10:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by dawah_786
Qiyamah sign mean :
The slave-woman will give birth to her master or mistress?
Am so confused, only interpretation I was able to make that a mother gives birth and child commands her as a master/mistress does. Please clarify
I thought it was referring to incidents in which the lady slave gives birth to the child belonging to the master of the house therefore the child would be of a higher status than her and she would be a slave to him. Ive heard of incidents like this during the black slavery period, and also read in novels of the same in victorian england. Im sure it was something very common.

Interpretation of the sign im not sure about, this was just my immediate relation. Is there some sort of interpretation by scholars?

Ws.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!