/* */

PDA

View Full Version : elections that can matter to you

saffff
08-15-2007, 06:41 AM
Good day, I welcome this opportunity to be here and to introduce something very important to me and I think you The loose of our freedoms in this country and the awful war in Iraq. I'm very actively supporting and donating money to the most honest man I ever saw running for president, a republican RON PAUL, something I never did for any candidate in my life(56yr). A man that has always supported freedom and our constitution. 20 yr congressman and a DR who has delivered 4000 babies. He is I believe our last chance for this country. The 1st thing he vows is to pull our military out all of the Mideast and most the world, to do what our founding fathers said, no entangling alliances just trade and travel. He wants to abolish over time the IRS and the Federal Reserve. I can go on and on. But I'm not here to waste your time but seek others that likes the ideas of peace and freedom. Please check him out on YouTube and google, he can tell you himself. He never flip flops. ronpaul2008.com
And I invite you to check out our forum board, one of the most active for Dr. Paul. ronpaulforums.com
thank you for your time and hope if you like his ideas that you could do better than me to spread his message to the Muslim World,

Ps. Dr.Paul thinks using nuclear weapons against non nuclear counties is horrendous and would ban it entirely and is the only republican to vote against the Iraq war.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pk_#2
08-15-2007, 11:22 AM
Erm .. 8-)

Welcome to the forum :D

saffff
08-15-2007, 09:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umma Wasat
Erm .. 8-)

Welcome to the forum :D

Thank you, I'm busy working with Ron Paul stuff so I won't be posting much but will answer any posts here.:D

snakelegs
08-16-2007, 01:49 AM
i really don't know much about ron paul.
i'm a bit dennis kucinich-ist, but i do not believe that any decent candidate has a chance in a million.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Yanal
08-16-2007, 01:58 AM
Welcome but why is this in a islamic forum like who is paul and are you paul or r you related to him like his father or something*jokes*

north_malaysian
08-16-2007, 02:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by saffff
Thank you, I'm busy working with Ron Paul stuff so I won't be posting much but will answer any posts here.:D
Wow... so you're his PR person? Welcome!

We would really appreciate if he became the first Republican US Presidential Candidate to visit us in this forum.... because it would show that he want to have amicable relationship with Muslims all over the world.

Yanal
08-16-2007, 02:10 AM
Sorryy i never read the whole thread b4 posting

thirdwatch512
08-16-2007, 02:22 AM
Hello ron paul fan!!

I am pro Hillary Clinton, but I do think RP is a good person... For a Republican at least! He at least says the truth!

Keltoi
08-16-2007, 03:38 AM
I guess everyone has an opinion. I find myself agreeing with Ron Paul on many domestic issues, but his foreign policy naivete stops me from being a supporter. Paul has about as much chance as Tom Tancredo of winning the nomination for the Republican Party.

saffff
08-16-2007, 06:02 AM
No I'm not a paid person or belong to his campaign. This is a very unique in that Ron has 30,000 volunteers that have signed up on Meetup.com and they are like me we are donating , have weekly meetings and spend more of our time and money making signs passing out brochures and I took a gamble that maybe some one else here would like to see all troops pull out of the Middle east and all funding cut off to Israel. But if you like any of those ideas take 10 min out of your life and google or YouTube Ron Paul . Dennis was my congressman and he would go out his way to help you but I can't support his immigration or 2nd amendment stances. Ron wants to shut down the IRS. Before you all comment again check out Ron Paul. Has any candidate said he will stop funding Israel. Please tell me and where your heart is. Good Day

north_malaysian
08-16-2007, 06:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by saffff
Has any candidate said he will stop funding Israel.
never heard of that...... i think it might be "anti-semitic" to say that in American public.

north_malaysian
08-16-2007, 06:22 AM
ooops... double posts :hiding:

saffff
08-16-2007, 06:49 AM
Any policy check for Ron Paul can easily found on google, this man has such integrity, he has been saying the same thing for 20 yr. How many other of the candidates can say that. He just doesn't want to pull his funding of just Israel but the whole world. he says America is going bankrupt and has to fix itself and be friends with the world. He is strong for defense of our borders not the rest of the world. Beside don't we think we can defend ourselves with 1000's of nuclear missiles and subs and our military on our border. Just google Ron Paul http://youtube.com/watch?v=IWfIhFhelm8

Abdul-Raouf
08-16-2007, 06:56 AM

thirdwatch512
08-16-2007, 08:28 PM
maybe some one else here would like to see all troops pull out of the Middle east and all funding cut off to Israel.
I would love for all our troops to pull out of the ME.. But to stop funding Eretz Yisrael.. That pushes it a little too far. And, it does seem a bit anti semetic to stop funding a nation.. Why would we do that?!

saffff
08-16-2007, 09:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by thirdwatch512
I would love for all our troops to pull out of the ME.. But to stop funding Eretz Yisrael.. That pushes it a little too far. And, it does seem a bit anti semetic to stop funding a nation.. Why would we do that?!

Like I said google that, Key words "Ron Paul" Israel or "Ron Paul" non-interventionism. and spend some time reading to see this Mans view. Israel has nuclear weapons and doesn't need our welfare we need that for ourselves. Beside they use alot of the money just to bribe our senators to make us do their dirty work and our solders die in Iraq killing other people.

People have to do their own research, it's easy

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.