/* */

PDA

View Full Version : www.zamzar.com --excellent site

bint_khalid
08-15-2007, 02:41 PM
salaams
www.zamzar.com

i use this site to download youtube videos, before i came across that site it was SO SO difficult to download youtube videos. you had to install some software (2 different ones) then download the video. after that you then had to use video converting software to change the format.

Now with that site you simply give them the link and the format you want to convert to, give them your email address and you will get a download link.

So i thought id share it with everyone here because i know many people have this problem. And because youtube want people to visit their website to watch the video instead of downloading it they have made it extremely difficult.

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
itsme
08-15-2007, 02:57 PM
:sl:

You thought right sis :D . It's a very nice share :thumbs_up . May Allah reward you for this :amin: .

:w:

'Abd al-Baari
08-15-2007, 03:33 PM

wow..thats cool
It converets files too :D

Jazakallah Khair for sharing

jzcasejz
08-15-2007, 03:37 PM
As-Salaamu'alaykum

JazaakAllaah Khayr!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
*babk*
08-15-2007, 03:39 PM
it is a useful site thank you very much

ilm.seeker
08-16-2007, 05:19 AM
I try to convert from rm/ram to mp3
But in the email they have sent, it is said that they can't do the conversion

swanlake
08-16-2007, 08:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdurrahman.med
I try to convert from rm/ram to mp3
But in the email they have sent, it is said that they can't do the conversion

Search for SUPER © by eRightSoft. It is free and it converts between almost all types of formats, including RealAudio. There are many options that it gives you to work with.. almost too many. You can even use it to take the audio from a video and convert the audio only into a sound file.
Its totally free.

http://www.erightsoft.com/S6Kg1.html

Abdul-Raouf
09-07-2007, 06:48 AM
hope its useful....im yet to try

Jazakallah khair

Abdul-Raouf
09-08-2007, 01:39 AM
I treid it... its coool

Jazakallah khair

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.