/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Intrauterine Pix Of The Foetus

3ARABY_2005
08-15-2007, 11:40 PM
INTRAUTERINE PIX OF THE FOETUS

The comments are in arabic...i didn't cancel them so arabic speakers can read

(( i'll try to translate..but forgive me if u found mistakes ))

how amazing is that.... subhan Allah سبحان الله

في الاسابيع الاولى يكون الجنين موصولا بغشاء المشيمة الذي يمده بالغذاء في الاسابيع الاولى..
In the first few weeks the foetus is connected to the placenta itself..which supplies him with nutritions.

بعد 8 اسابيع يفقد هذا الغشاء وظيفته كليا... وتنتقل هذه الوظيفة الى الحبل السري ويمد الجنين بالغذاء اللازم من جسم الام.
After 8 weeks the umblical cord starts to function , so the blood and nutritions flow inside the umblical cord from the mother to foetus

في هذه المرحلة الجنين يطفو في رحم الام (كانه في الفضاء يسبح) ويكون هادئا جدا...
In this time the foetus swims in the uterine cavity ( as if in space ) and he is so calm in this period

في الاسبووع الـ16 من الحمل يكون الجنين جاهزا لبداية تكوين الاطراف... ففي هذه المرحلة تكوون أعين الطفل مغلقه ولكن يداه وارجله تبدآن بالتحرك...
وبما انو العلم تطور فنقدر ان نرى الجنين وملامحه بوضووح (عن طريق التصوير الايكوغرافي)...
In the 16th week of pregnancy..the extrimities start to develop., in this stage the foetus eyes are closed , but the hands and legs begin to move.

الجنين في الاسبوع الـ24 يكون الرئتان غير مشكلات بعد، لكن رغم ذلك اذا ولد في هذه المرحلة تكون لديه فرصة جيدة للحياة...
In the 24 week..the foetal lungs are not well developed , but although he has a good survival rate

في هذه المرحلة يكون الجنين على استعداد لتحريك ذراعه ورجله... وايضا يرمش بعينيه... وفي احيان كثيرة يقوم بمص اصابعه.
In this stage the foetus can move his hand and legs...and can blink...and frequantly he sucks his fingers.

في هذه المرحلة يبدأ الجنين بالاحساس والشعور في ما يدور حوله (البيئة الخارجية)..
In this stage the foetus begins to feel the external envirnment around him

في الاسابيع الاخيرة... .يقضي الجنين اغلب الاوقات وهو نائم....واثبتت الابحاث انه في هذه المرحله "يحلم"!!
In the last few weeks , the foetus spends most of the time sleeping..and researches proved that the foetus dreams in this stage

واخيرا الاسبوع الـ40 اي الشهر التاسع... الجنين ينتظر الولادة
في الايام القليلة الرئتان وغشاء الجنين الذي يخرج منه عند الولادة يكونان على اهبة الاستعداد لان ساعة الولاده قد حانت...
Finally in the 40 week ( 9th month ) ..the foetus is ready to be born..., his lung ,the emberyonic sac and membrane are ready for the moment of delivery

copied

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Salaam
08-15-2007, 11:43 PM
can you translate for the people who cant understand Arabic... like me

3ARABY_2005
08-16-2007, 12:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Salaam
can you translate for the people who cant understand Arabic... like me
i tried my best to translate this....just for u bro :D

syilla
01-28-2008, 03:12 AM
*bump :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sur
01-28-2008, 08:05 PM
amazing. How they take such photos!!!
especially last one that shows cross-section of uterus while still showing un-sectioned baby.

☆•♥°ąყ℮Տիმ°♥•☆
02-05-2008, 12:05 AM
:sl:
SubhaanAllah...
wow.. amazing....
:w:

FatimaAsSideqah
02-05-2008, 12:09 AM
As Salaam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

Subhan'Allah! So cute to see!

Wa salaam

Allah Hafiz
Sister Fatima

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!