/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Fasting up to 60..... even more??

SirDemonic
08-15-2007, 11:49 PM
At work i was chatting to my fellow Muslim bro and sis,we where chatting general about Islam and ramadhan coming soon etc...

And they both said that If you miss fast intentionally i think you have to make up for it by fasting 60 days for each fasting u miss intentionally or give 2 meals a day to a orphanage something like that

Is this true? if it's true.....

I missed many intentionally :o( I didnt know this till today do i still have to make up for it?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Yanal
08-15-2007, 11:50 PM
Asalam alakum Sir

And can you ask them hwo did they find out and i don't think it is 60days just one normal day

SirDemonic
08-15-2007, 11:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
Asalam alakum Sir

And can you ask them hwo did they find out and i don't think it is 60days just one normal day
walaikum asalaam,

They said it's written in the hadiths somewhere and the imam told them aswell and parents :-\

Salaam
08-16-2007, 12:02 AM
thats what i heard aswell

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Yanal
08-16-2007, 02:08 AM
Ok sorry i was wrong and i hope you are right but if you skip 2 fasts then you have to do 120days almost half a year man you would get skinny*jokes* and Sir if that is said in the hadith and a imam told then you must estimate the fasts you skipped and complete them *just my opinions don't need to follow them* :shade:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.