/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Sealed Nectar.....any one read it??

Muslimaah4lyff
08-16-2007, 12:44 PM
brothers and sistas...havnt posted 4 a while but just thought that i'll ask u ppl a question..:?

has any one read the book called The Sealed Nectar the biography of our beloved prophet Muhammed ?? if anyone has i just want your opinion on th book....also has anyone watched "The Message" yh i know its a very old video but i its a very emotional video ( for me neways) :cry: as it shows the torture the muslims went thru during the prophet (s.aw) time....ur opinon on the video aswell.....
wassalam
ur sis in islam ;D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
The Ruler
08-16-2007, 12:47 PM
:sl:

Yes. Many times; yet my desire isn't fulfilled. The book's just totally amazing. Like totally.

:w:

S_87
08-16-2007, 02:01 PM
:sl:

yes i have several times. its a good book to read plus as a reference.

IbnAbdulHakim
08-16-2007, 02:29 PM
its brief but it maintains the eloquent beauty which is surrounding our beloved nabi's life Alhamdulillah :) (sallallahi alaihi wasallaam)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Neelam92
08-16-2007, 03:42 PM
i have watched the movie but not readen the book

- Qatada -
08-16-2007, 03:45 PM
You can download it from here insha Allaah:

:salamext:

Ar-Raheeq Al-Makhtum (The Sealed Nectar)

By Safi-ur-Rahman al-Mubarkpuri The heart of every Muslim is filled with the love the last Prophet Muhammad (SAWS) and the love of the Messenger of Allah is an asset for any Muslim. This book a biography goes into the details of the lineage of the Prophet (SAWS) his message, his jihad and his social interaction.

- Download -
- Purchase Here -

Neelam92
08-16-2007, 03:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Qatada -
You can download it from here insha Allaah:

Ar-Raheeq Al-Makhtum (The Sealed Nectar)

By Safi-ur-Rahman al-Mubarkpuri The heart of every Muslim is filled with the love the last Prophet Muhammad (SAWS) and the love of the Messenger of Allah is an asset for any Muslim. This book a biography goes into the details of the lineage of the Prophet (SAWS) his message, his jihad and his social interaction.

- Download -
- Purchase Here -
awwww thankyou very much bro :smile:

- Qatada -
08-16-2007, 04:09 PM

You can view the book [it's a pdf file] by downloading this program to open that file insha Allaah;

http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html

And the video of the movie can be viewed here insha Allaah;

http://kalamullah.com/videos.html

just go down the page a little past half way.

AmarFaisal
08-16-2007, 06:02 PM
Yes I have read the book and seen the movie.
I really like the movie....and the book is amazing!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.