/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Asalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh...

Daddy's Love
08-17-2007, 09:06 AM
My name is Salim Muhammad Bilal Butler, i am a revert to Islam and have been practicing islam for the past 8+ years, i am married to a lovely Malaysian Muslima and we have a 4 year old son (Ilyas)

I have my own Islamic forum that i have just opened, still a lot to upload and share, so please join up and please be paitent with me as I am working hard to get this site going, Insha Allah.

Please join up as we need members and lots of them, thanks :statisfie

I have written a reversion sotry about me coming to Islam so if anyone wants to read it, you can find it in my forum...

Jazakallah...

Bro Salim

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
syilla
08-17-2007, 09:10 AM
:w:

welcome to the board and have a beneficial stay.

Will check out the forum, Jazakallah khayr for sharing with us.

you are a new zealander?

IbnAbdulHakim
08-17-2007, 09:15 AM
welcome daddy Assalamu alaikum :D

Daddy's Love
08-17-2007, 09:21 AM
hehehe, my forum is nothing as flash as this one, but i would like to ask if you would lke to help with the women's area in it, no one seems to come there, but hey, it is only a week old la...so tolong ummm, my Malay not so good as i am Mat Sali Lelaki...please can you help with my forum...i share this forum with a fellow pakistan Brother Arshad...

Insha Allah hear back from you, oh my sweet Sayang (my Wife) comes from Anpang, KL she was a lecturer at UKM

Jumpa lagi

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
syilla
08-17-2007, 09:24 AM
InshaAllah don't worry i can help you with it.

How can i help you?

By the way, we have our own malay language thread. Check it out!

You can also post your reversion story in this board. I'm sure you'll be crying in the middle of the thread. :giggling:

Daddy's Love
08-17-2007, 09:35 AM
How can you help me, ummm, well join up dan post anything that you think will benefit anyone, this does not have to be just for Muslima's but for everyone, if you have yummy receipies post them in the section provided, oohhh Makan, Makan, i just had Ayam...Sedup la!

If you or anyone reading this can come past and at least join up i would really appreciate it, i love this site and Insha Allah will be posting, but presently i need to set up this site and i really need as many nice muslims help...oh Allah (SWT) please make my path in your shade a little easier by guiding Muslims to my site also, the more that are there the more who can help and the more we ALL are blessed working for Allah (SWT) Ameen.

Sister, please PM me and leave an email address that is safe and i will forward you a picture of my family and i (do not worry as i AM Muslim from New Zealand, Allah (SWT) as my witness!
Allah Hafiz...

'Abd al-Baari
08-17-2007, 10:25 AM
:sl:

Welcome to LI :)
bro i'm trying to register on your site but i cant see the registration code..it comes up as a red cross

'Abd al-Baari
08-17-2007, 10:37 AM

Bro i get what you mean but i think it was my fault..i ddn't explain very well
Anyways to get to the point do you know when you fill the registartion form out and you get to the 'Confirmation of registration', i can't see the code..it comes up as a red cross! :(

Hope you understand this time Inshallah

Daddy's Love
08-17-2007, 10:40 AM
i understand now...duh! - i will try myself...hang on mate

Pk_#2
08-17-2007, 10:43 AM
AsalamuALaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

welcome to Li :D

welcome to Islam also Alhamdhulilllah,

Stay active inshaAllah i will check out your forum and join! :)

Daddy's Love
08-17-2007, 10:48 AM
bro, i just managed to create a new member, that being my 4 year old son...lol

If you want i can log u on, but i will need a username, etc, how about u email me privately

Daddy's Love
08-17-2007, 11:01 AM
all done bro, i have signed you on board - Jazakallah - if anyone else wants to join, go hard and please posts stuff...and tell others of this site so it can build like Li

format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullah2907

Bro i get what you mean but i think it was my fault..i ddn't explain very well
Anyways to get to the point do you know when you fill the registartion form out and you get to the 'Confirmation of registration', i can't see the code..it comes up as a red cross! :(

Hope you understand this time Inshallah

syilla
08-18-2007, 11:33 PM
i've forgotten the link.

hehe....woodrow have edited it.

sorry...i've not register my name there

Daddy's Love
08-18-2007, 11:53 PM
www.islamicteachings . org/forum/

format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
i've forgotten the link.

hehe....woodrow have edited it.

sorry...i've not register my name there

syilla
08-19-2007, 01:26 AM
i think it is better you post it in the exchange links section.

Alhamdulillah i got to the link before brother Woodrow... :hehe:

Strzelecki
08-19-2007, 06:06 AM
Wa alaykum asalam, my neighbour-bro to the East! :D

Abdul-Raouf
08-19-2007, 07:35 AM
:w:

Kittygyal
08-19-2007, 03:09 PM

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.