/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ummah films

Abdelraheem
08-17-2007, 11:06 AM
Salamu alaykum

Is it just me or does the guy from Ummah films come across arrogant and hypocritical often making fun of brothers and sisters?

I was wondering how long it would take for Ummah films to start trying make money, IE Ummah films T shirts. Would it not be better to promote donating that $12 to orphans as opposed to wearing some guy from youtubes Tshirt?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Intisar
08-17-2007, 02:53 PM
:salamext:, I actually think the guy from Ummah films is pretty cool and funny. He knows how to get on the level of the teenage Ummah, and teach them about our deen in a funny yet positive way. He doesn't come across as arrogant, but he shows the different sides of Muslims, what trials and tribulations we go through and how to deal with them -- particularly in his video about the 'Haraam police.' He showed that correcting people is a good thing, but humiliating them isn't. I think he is a very positive role model for the Ummah out there.

seeker_of_ilm
08-17-2007, 03:00 PM
:sl:

I think its safer if this thread closes, as it may fall into backbiting

:threadclo

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.