/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dua

asif__
08-18-2007, 08:17 PM
Hello..!

Next week i am starting a new school, please make a dua for me please:) many so called muslims here but they dont follow islam, they even eat pig:(:mad:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
08-18-2007, 08:21 PM
Salam

take it easy blud and don't stwess ya tis hard but u'll get ova it

if u be kewl wiv dem den dey be kewl wiv u init dats hw it wrks boi

take it eaji

if u pray 4 mi den im'a du da same ISA

asif__
08-18-2007, 08:36 PM
Inshallah you will be in my duas :smile:

Kittygyal
08-18-2007, 08:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by asif__
Inshallah you will be in my duas :smile:
:sl:

insha'allah

be good

gud luck

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
fatima_01
08-18-2007, 10:30 PM
Ull B Fine U Just Hav 2 Try And Not Do The Same Things As Them

islamirama
08-19-2007, 01:02 AM
as'salaamu alaikum,

may Allah make your feet firm and this beneficial for you inshallah.

A believer finds blessings even in hardship. Bro you should read up on islam and lean much as you can and inshallah make this a dawah opportunity for yourself by telling about islam.

asif__
08-21-2007, 06:06 PM
Please dua for me more..! the start wasnt great,, but please dua for that i will go well..! :cry:

jzcasejz
08-21-2007, 08:28 PM
As-Salaamu'alaykum

^ What went wrong Bro? Is it Secondary (High) School or Primary School? InshaAllaah I'll make Dua Bro. :)

Kittygyal
08-21-2007, 08:32 PM
Please dua for me more..! the start wasnt great,, but please dua for that i will go well..! :cry:
Ha! thats a shame it happens actually coz you don't be used to the new college but don't worry, if anythin happens inform ur teacher or ur parents A.S.A.P.
Be brave and u just be a good dude, don't follow the evils ISA.
im do dua k

asif__
08-22-2007, 03:13 PM
Well firstly i dnt like the teachers or my class.:cry: :-\ Many persons wants to change classes, so they going to have meeting in friday and decide..! PLEASE DUA FOR ME THAT WILL GO GOOD!!

Kittygyal
08-22-2007, 04:03 PM
Well firstly i dnt like the teachers or my class.:cry: :-\ Many persons wants to change classes, so they going to have meeting in friday and decide..! PLEASE DUA FOR ME THAT WILL GO GOOD!!

Oh dear don't be upset, may i ask are you in secondry school (High) OR primary school (First school)??

What is the matter with the teachers and the class mates??

Where abouts is this school?

Is something bothering you that you want to tell us?

We can't help much as we don't have a clue whats exactly going on but the least we can do is dua'ah insha'Allaah.

Please tell us wots wrong cause they might be others in the same situation.

Im'a pray for u.

asif__
08-22-2007, 04:05 PM
well i am in secondry school..! well the teachers are harsh to me and the my class:cry: dont wanna say in detail but pleeease dua for me!!

Kittygyal
08-22-2007, 04:11 PM
well i am in secondry school..! well the teachers are harsh to me and the my class:cry: dont wanna say in detail but pleeease dua for me!!
Walahi i feel soo worried naw because it seems you scared of something/someone :scared:
I will always keep you in my dua'ahs bro along with everyone else insha'Allaah don't worry about that.
Have you told your parents about this? Is this school in UK?

Also in secondry school teachers do be harsh because your alot older naw and also don't worry everything will be okay insha'Allaah. Tell yo parents to talk to the head mistress. You can't go to a college where your not comfortable. Secondry schools do be much more bigger than primary schools and they do be strikt there and you see big bulit people but don't be upset coz your in that school to get educated and not be messed with, seriously tell yo parents.

:cry:

asif__
08-22-2007, 04:13 PM
Thanxx sis will for u also:) insha'Allaah it will be fine..! no its in sweden

asif__
08-22-2007, 04:14 PM
dua*

Kittygyal
08-22-2007, 04:16 PM
Thanxx sis will for u also:) insha'Allaah it will be fine..! no its in sweden
Oh sweden:omg:

No worries, We've all reached this stage in life so your not the only one who's struggling. Remember any time yo have problems please don't hesitate to talk to us Insha'Allaah. Were trying our best to help you :)

Always smile and chin up, don't be put off by these people not worth it at end.

take care you sister jodie :sunny:

asif__
08-22-2007, 08:30 PM
Thanx for the support :cry: :thankyou:

Kittygyal
08-22-2007, 08:38 PM
salam.

Stop right there!!!!!!

wipe them tears away dude

be happy :)

asif__
08-23-2007, 06:43 PM
awww ur so nice:D :) Insha'Allah you will be rewarded

Kittygyal
08-23-2007, 08:08 PM
awww ur so nice:D :) Insha'Allah you will be rewarded

Im always sweet to everyone, thats just SNOWY for yo.

Hope everything went well today insha'Allaah :)

Ya, insha'Allaah you will be rewarded more :happy:

Ma'assalama

asif__
08-24-2007, 04:37 PM
:-\ well it didnt go well either today..! but i have faith in allah:thankyou:

Kittygyal
08-24-2007, 04:41 PM
:-\ well it didnt go well either today..! but i have faith in allah:thankyou:

subhan'Allaah good to hear yo got fait in Allaah. :)

What actually went wrong?

Oh by the way your parents must go school today to talk to the mistress about changing your class and teacher right ?

did they go?? what happened?? will yo change class??

im still doing dua'ah okay??

chin up, smile and be brave tell everyone your ASIF :D

Cherrio

asif__
08-24-2007, 07:17 PM
well the is i have been bullied for my name for 10years..! my name is asif and backwards my name is FISA, and in swedish it means fart:-\

Kittygyal
08-24-2007, 07:20 PM
well the is i have been bullied for my name for 10years..! my name is asif and backwards my name is FISA, and in swedish it means fart:-\

YA ALLAAH!!

thast horrid, bullying can not be tolerated anywhere!!

bro please tell yo parents this can not happen to you, it's not accepted!!

im a afraid you have to speak aloud, bro these words may hurt you but remember they will be punished alot when the time comes. Take no sense of them ignore them. It's like when a dog barks you feed it but instead feeding it walk away.

Im'a do dua'ah still okay baby bro :)

keep smiling :D

asif__
08-24-2007, 07:21 PM
thannx:)

Kittygyal
08-24-2007, 07:23 PM

No worries blud :coolious:

smile and be happy don't let these words get to you, no need just waste of time seriously!

They will be punished, yesh punished.

smile :)

:thankyou:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!