/* */

PDA

View Full Version : me!

fayfchica58
09-04-2005, 12:46 PM
salaamz bruvaz n sistaz...

eemmmm...ma name is zia 4 short so jus call me tha...i started out lookin for information on friendships in islam tryna find out bou tha bakgrnd on friendships wiv tha opposite genders and wiv different faiths and i thought i'd register an ask a few questions....

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister-yasmin
09-04-2005, 12:46 PM
is that u??

Zuko
09-04-2005, 12:48 PM
sister, i don't think you should be posting a picture of yourself over here... maybe you should post it in the sisters section..........

fayfchica58
09-04-2005, 01:06 PM
am nt postin is ma signiture an y do u say tha? i mean ma face n tha is covered...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Zuko
09-04-2005, 02:09 PM
salaam,

oh oops, i had no idea it was ur signature.... sorry bout that.. but i could make out ur face from the pic.....

Zuko
09-04-2005, 02:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
:sl:

Zia...? tht sounds some Guy's name ! :brother:
she said zia's for short.......

Mainul_Islam
09-04-2005, 05:31 PM
:sl:

welcome to the forum.

ur avatar is funny.. "by the time you read this you've already read it"
;D

fayfchica58
09-05-2005, 01:42 PM
lollyz tha ws tha point in it...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!