/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salam alikum from Egypt :)

Anwarica
08-19-2007, 03:49 PM
Salam alikum,

I'm a Muslim brother from Egypt, currently working as a medical student (final year). Recently, I've been searching for Islamic forums until I found this one :)

I actually tried to send a PM to a moderator, but I couldn't as I don't have the 50 posts :D I needed to send a PM to one of the administrators if possible :)

Thank you

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
08-19-2007, 03:51 PM
:sl:

Camomilla
08-19-2007, 04:09 PM
welcome!

Pk_#2
08-19-2007, 04:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Anwarica
Salam alikum,

I'm a Muslim brother from Egypt, currently working as a medical student (final year). Recently, I've been searching for Islamic forums until I found this one :)

I actually tried to send a PM to a moderator, but I couldn't as I don't have the 50 posts :D I needed to send a PM to one of the administrators if possible :)

Thank you
Just make a post if its important, if it isn't u can wait then pm an admin, they're the red coloured ones :hiding:

Welcome bro :)

Peace.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Anwarica
08-19-2007, 05:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umma Wasat
Just make a post if its important, if it isn't u can wait then pm an admin, they're the red coloured ones :hiding:

Welcome bro :)

Peace.
Salam alikum,
Thank you, I've already sent a PM to Ansar Al-'Adl, but I'm not sure if he will be online soon :)
I couldn't post the topic in public because it's about 2 articles in wikipedia contain wrong info. about Islam, it's highly recommended not to publish the link so as not to increase link popularity :)
I don't have English references or citation about the correct info. that's why I can't discuss at wikipedia.

Pk_#2
08-19-2007, 05:26 PM
The brother was online yesterday..hasn't been that active though..but be patient i'm sure he'd love to help you.

8-)

Abdul-Raouf
08-21-2007, 01:29 AM
:w:

Al_Imaan
08-22-2007, 11:46 PM
:welcome: to the forum. Hope you have a beneficial stay.

Yanal
08-23-2007, 12:03 AM
Welcome to LI I hope you have a beneficial stay
P.S. Abdul how did you do that font?

Aisha20
08-24-2007, 10:27 PM

welcome to Li
Enjoy ur stay

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.