/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My Reversion Story...Rather Long....

Daddy's Love
08-20-2007, 04:38 AM
Asalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh Fellow Respected Muslims...

i want to share my reversion to Islam story with you all, but due to the limited amount of words i can use on a single post, i thought i putting my story on Word Doc and upload it, so if you want to download it and have a read and inspire yourselves, please do so, do not worry the file IS SAFE and there are no viruses in it...please enjoy it, sorry about the length...but i do think it is worth a read...

Download Here:

http://www.divshare.com/download/1653908-2d3

Jazakallah...

Allah Hafiz,

Salim Muhammad Bilal Butler. :p

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
08-20-2007, 05:14 AM
wonderful story akhi.. I had to make the font 25 to read, I am practically blind.. and I nearly fell off my bed laughing when I read this
This was rather scary to watch, as when one of the people who were taking the course said “he’ll be out soon”

I thought, oh? Obviously the main speaker will be coming out to talk soon, but I was somewhat wrong to assume that.

As soon as I could, someone to the right of my vision started to shake and quiver in her seat. I thought straight away that this person was having some sort an attack and I went to get up to help, but I was then asked to find my seat again.
;D ;D.. I am glad you have such a great sense of humor...

here is one of my favorite suras, it is easy to memorize, you can add it to the list you know now

Media Tags are no longer supported

BTW, I am sorry about your father's passing.. did he convert before he passed on?
thank you for sharing yourself..
:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.