08-20-2007, 12:51 PM
:salamext:

You can listen to very benefical luctures here:

http://www.masjiduthaymeen.org/

:wasalamex

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
syilla
08-21-2007, 01:20 AM
Thank you...it is very clear and smooth :)

MinAhlilHadeeth
08-23-2007, 12:21 AM

MashaAllah, excellent lectures and beautiful recitations constantly playing! BarakAllaku feeki, ukhtee.

Umu 'Isa
08-23-2007, 05:58 AM
Jazaki Allaah khayr sis! Sounds good!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ummAbdillah
08-23-2007, 08:44 PM
great MashaAllah! Jazakillah khayr sis! :w:

MinAhlilHadeeth
08-24-2007, 12:14 AM

Was anyone listening to that lecture on there yesterday? Fear the Dunya, by Hasan as-Somali. Anyone know where I could download that lecture?

jzcasejz
08-24-2007, 12:18 AM
Wa'alaykum Salaam

I just searched but didn't preview it...so not completely sure...but is this the one?

http://www.4shared.com/file/16323933...sSomaalee.html

MinAhlilHadeeth
08-24-2007, 12:34 AM
SubhanAllah, yeah, that's the one. :-\ JazakAllah khayr. It's a very powerful lecture, mashaAllah.

syilla
09-13-2007, 04:56 AM
I just love this lecture "we need Ramadhan" by Abu Uwais Abdullah Ali

We need a Ramadhaan. We need a Ramadhaan because our connection with Allaah tabarak wa ta'ala is not correct.

We need a Ramadhaan because we do not have any Khushoo or devotion in our Salaah.

We need a Ramadhaan because our Qura'an has dust and is sitting on a shelf.

We need a Ramadhaan because we never read the books of Sunnah.

We need a Ramadhaan because we don't fast, and if we fast physically without food or drink, we don't fast with our eyes by lowering them and our tongue by not slandering and our tongue by not lying and back-biting. We need a Ramadhaan to get ourselves back in order, to work for the Hereafter, to connect ourselves to Allaah tabarak wa ta'ala.

We need a Ramadhaan because relationships brother to brother and sister to sister is in a miserable condition.

We need a Ramadhaan because we have bad thoughts about one another.

We need a Ramadhaan because of dhulm, injustice to one another.

We need a Ramadhaan because there is backbiting, there is envy, there is jealousy, and there is slander.

We need a Ramadhaan because we are despicable, because we are sick, because we are ill. (All these are diseases of the heart)

We need a Ramadhaan because we don't believe in the promise of Allaah tabarak wa ta'ala, or if we do, we do not implement it.

We need a Ramadhaan because it is time for us to change and become something better then we are now.

We need a Ramadhaan because that is the only thing that is going to get us together…

We need a Ramadhaan because we don't have unity, there's no brotherhood

We need a Ramadhaan because there's no respect for elders

We need a Ramadhaan because there's no real love between us

We need a Ramadhaan, full of love and the Mercy of Allaah tabarak wa ta'ala.

source

Umm Yoosuf
09-14-2007, 04:25 AM
Assalaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatulaahi Wa Barakatuh

Subhan Allah, Barakallahu Feeki Sister :)

syilla
09-14-2007, 07:52 AM
i really really really need the transcript for this lecture

The characteristics of the women with their husbands
by Abu Muhammad al-Maghribee

really an eye opening. imsad

Umm Yoosuf
09-14-2007, 02:23 PM
Assalaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatulaah

I listened to that lucture quite funny if you ask me. The brother has sense of humour subhan Allah. Masha Allah though its very benefical a must for every married sister!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.