/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Umm Al-Quraa

Huma*
08-21-2007, 03:16 PM
Assalamalykum,

I am interested in studying in the Umm Al-Quraa, therefore i need some information related admission and all, when does the University's new academic year starts. Please assist me if anyone knows about it.
Secondly i heard that Mahram is must for female students, is it true? I live outside K.S.A but one of my family member lives in Makkah Mukarammah but i wonder whether they would accept him as my mahram. Although he is my cousin Brother, he is married and much older than me.
I am very interested in studying in this University. Do guide me if you know anything about the mentioned situation.
JazakAllah khaer

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd al-Baari
08-23-2007, 12:27 PM
:sl:

Check this out
http://www.bakkah.net/studying/ummalquraa.htm

Hope it helps Inshallah
:peace:

Huma*
08-23-2007, 03:53 PM
Assalamalykum,

JazakAllah Brother, I have tried this site before, but the email addresses provided on this site are not working.
I got failure notice a min after i sent the message. i checked all none is working.

amirah_87
08-23-2007, 04:04 PM

Have you tried this site sis:

http://www.uqu.edu.sa/english/

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Huma*
08-23-2007, 05:06 PM
Assalamalykum,

Yes i have checked this site too, but i didn't find the email address even on it. Even there wasn't any option like download the application form etc..

amirah_87
08-23-2007, 06:29 PM
Wa alaykum as salaam sis,

From that link Ive found a list of Email ads and telephone numbers to Contact the Heads of each Department in The Jaami'ah. Its in arabic but if you want me to talk you through it feel free to pm me inshaAllah.

Huma*
08-24-2007, 05:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amirah_87
Wa alaykum as salaam sis,

From that link Ive found a list of Email ads and telephone numbers to Contact the Heads of each Department in The Jaami'ah. Its in arabic but if you want me to talk you through it feel free to pm me inshaAllah.
Assalamalykum,

Well i have their phone number but i was trying to email first to find out details about course etc..
Unfortunately i didn't find the list of email add you are talking about. If u have seen them then please post them here. i shall be greatful to u

Jazakallah khaer

S_87
08-25-2007, 12:41 PM

u can contact them through
http://www.uqu.edu.sa/contact.php

the rector: rect@uqu.edu.sa

or first and foremost youd have to go to the arabic college unless you know proper arabic?
the contact details for that is
The Institute of Arabic Language,

Umm Al-Qura University, P.O Box (3712), Makkah.

Telephone: 55652525 ; Fax: (02) 5562525

though i think ur best bet would be
Mailing Address:

The Deanship of Undergraduate Studies for Girls

PO Box: (715), Makkah, KSA

Telephone: (02) 5425364 ; Fax: (02) 5428607

since the female and male unis are different

Huma*
08-25-2007, 03:28 PM
Assalamalykum,

JazakAllah khaer

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.