/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Mr policeman dont bust my door down!

- Qatada -
08-21-2007, 07:46 PM
:salamext:

Mr policeman dont bust my door down!

Dear Muslim Rebel

“The Non-Muslims hate us!”

“They are racist!”

“They are out to get us!”

Surely the only reason you notice “their” dislike is that you’re constantly looking for their approval?

Today we see oppression against us everywhere we turn, we feel their eyes following us as we walk down the street, we experience the profiling and obvious discrimination. So we rebel! We become insular and self-centred; we rubbish the white man’s justice when it suits us. In turn we emulate those who epitomise the home-grown rebellion against the west, the vile gangsta-rappers, the morally repugnant hip-hoppers or the bad boy celebs. All of whom are the by-product of over indulgence in economic and societal achievement, the puke that inevitably comes from gluttony.

This is the classic slave mentality, otherwise understood as having a perpetual chip on the shoulder: Everybody is out to get us; let’s rebel destructively, drop out of school, indulge in drugs and crime and when we end up in the “toilet-bowl” of society we then blame the Non-Muslims!

I’m not a self hating Muslim, quite the contrary, I believe in Islam. It provides the best balance between the world and spirituality, but not this current narrow minded, morally handicapped, culturally stagnated, world hating, self sympathising, socially prejudiced and hypocritical excuse for a religion practised by us today.

I have no desire for a theological debate. I just want us to be upstanding citizens. I want us to give a **** about our neighbours and their feelings. I want us to consider our future as a community. Where will we be 10 years from now if things progress as they are? We will be trash, the worst of civilization, the scum of society!

Whilst recognising the uphill struggle faced by Muslims in today’s world, I ask, what are we going to do about it? Are we going to wallow in self pity or are we going to accept reality and be productive?

Let us take the example of the prophet Muhammed, who was illiterate, yet he was eloquent, thoughtful and above all compassionate to all living things (including “the kaffirs.”)

This is not a wake up call for Muslims; this is a slap in the face by your brother!

http://www.dontbustmydoordown.org.uk/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
08-21-2007, 07:47 PM

really kool idea masha Allaah.. i encourage all the muslim bros/sisters to check it out insha Allaah. :)

Khayal
08-21-2007, 07:51 PM
:sl:

True!! jazaak ALLAH khayr for sharing..

Let us take the example of the prophet Muhammed, who was illiterate, yet he was eloquent, thoughtful and above all compassionate to all living things (including “the kaffirs.”)
:w:

beespreeteam
08-22-2007, 01:40 AM
cool :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Woodrow
08-22-2007, 01:50 AM
Excellent. something for us to think about or better........ something for us to practice.

Bittersteel
08-22-2007, 04:24 AM
the guy's realistic.Good one.

ahsan28
08-22-2007, 04:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Qatada -
[INDENT

I believe in Islam. It provides the best balance between the world and spirituality, but not this current narrow minded, morally handicapped, culturally stagnated, world hating, self sympathising, socially prejudiced and hypocritical excuse for a religion practised by us today.
[/INDENT]

Well said, thanks for sharing brother

- Qatada -
08-22-2007, 02:31 PM

Keep visiting the site every now and then, i'm sure it'll keep getting updated insha Allaah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.