/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Which "Tube" is your favorite?

mujahideenryder
08-22-2007, 01:46 PM
We all know about YouTube and how popular it is, and we also may have seen some Muslim versions of it. So my question to everyone is, what do you guys think about these Muslim versions?

These are my thoughts on them:

YouTubeIslam.com

-It's okay, except the design and colors can be improved.

IslamicTube.net

-It's nicely designed and has a lot of content

Muxlim.tv

-Definitely close to the real YouTube in terms of content, but the design is different and very good

FaithTube.com

-Similar to Muxlim and IslamicTube except more open to non-Muslims since it's FaithTube

HalalTube.com

-I started this site, so I can't say much about this, but Halal Tube is much different then the rest, becuase it primarily focuses on lectures.

What are your thoughts on these sites?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
UmmSqueakster
08-22-2007, 01:59 PM
My thought - there are too many of them! Definately needs some consolidation.

Kittygyal
08-22-2007, 02:17 PM
edit

mujahideenryder
08-22-2007, 02:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Janaan
My thought - there are too many of them! Definately needs some consolidation.
i disagree. its actually good for halal competition, so they can make each other better

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
08-22-2007, 04:43 PM
Well the muslim version are kinda kewl exspecially the lectures and the recitations of Qura'an gets posted :)

mujahideenryder
08-22-2007, 04:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Well the muslim version are kinda kewl exspecially the lectures and the recitations of Qura'an gets posted :)
which one has the lectures and recitations that you like?

Haidar_Abbas
08-22-2007, 04:58 PM
:sl: id have to say islamictube, inshaAllah the staff there will work diligently to improve it and with the ummahs support it will overcome youtube :sl:

Kittygyal
08-22-2007, 05:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mujahideenryder
which one has the lectures and recitations that you like?
:sl:

Youtube, but erm that sux naw i would say the islam one

mujahideenryder
08-23-2007, 04:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
:sl:

Youtube, but erm that sux naw i would say the islam one
halaltube.com makes it easy to find all the lectures

Kittygyal
08-23-2007, 04:35 PM
Okay thanx

mujahideenryder
08-23-2007, 04:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Haidar_Abbas
:sl: id have to say islamictube, inshaAllah the staff there will work diligently to improve it and with the ummahs support it will overcome youtube :sl:
thats highly unlikely, youtube will remain number 1 especially since Google owns it. BUT islamictube will definitely create a halal alternative

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.