/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Really stressed and please can you give me your duaas

sshuraimno1fan
08-22-2007, 04:26 PM
Inshallah I shall be getting some results tomorrow for GCSE and hence I am pretty stressed, please can everyone give me their pious duaas and also give me some duaas i can pray which can help calm me down. Jazakallah Khair, all your efforts are much appreciated. Please can everyone make duaa for me that Inshallah I get good grades. Jazakallah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
tryinghard
08-23-2007, 04:09 AM
:sl: I will make du'a for you. I hope everything turns out okay. Although they may not be too comforting to you, remember that Allah takes care of everything and everything is His will, even things you think are bad for you. Also, remember that exams are not the end of the world although they may seem to be at the moment. You can always repeat classes; in the long run, none of it will matter. Employers won't care that you've had to repeat a class as long as you have the skills they need for the job. Also, perhaps if you didn't do so well in a subject, you can use this to narrow down possible study and career options. So, just try and relax, and if you've studied hard, insha Allah, you'll do well.

Huma*
08-23-2007, 07:03 AM
Thses are some dua's u can recite whenever u feel discomfort. InshaAllha Allah will ease ur tension.

And seek help through patience and as-Salah [The prayers] (Qur'an 2: 45)

1. “La ilaaha ill-Allaah al-‘Azeem ul-Haleem, Laa ilaaha ill-Allaah Rabb il-‘arsh il-‘azeem, Laa ilaaha ill-Allaah Rabb is-samawaati wa Rabb il-ard wa Rabb il-‘arsh il-kareem "

(there is no god except Allaah, the All-Mighty, the Forbearing; there is no god except Allaah, the Lord of the Mighty Throne; there is no god except Allaah, Lord of the heavens, Lord of the earth and Lord of the noble Throne).”

2. ‘Allaahumma innee ‘abduka wa ibn ‘abdika wa ibn amatika, naasiyati bi yadika, maadin fiyya hukmuka, ‘adlun fiyya qadaa’uka, as’aluka bi kulli ismin huwa laka sammayta bihi nafsaka aw anzaltahu fi kitaabika aw ‘allamtahu ahadan min khalqika aw ista’tharta bihi fi ‘ilm il-ghaybi ‘andak an taj’ala al-Qur’aana rabee’ qalbi wa noor sadri wa jalaa’a huzni wa dhahaaba hammi wa Ghammi."

(O Allaah, I am Your slave, son of Your slave, son of Your female slave, my forelock is in Your hand, Your command over me is forever executed and Your decree over me is just. I ask You by every Name belonging to You which You named Yourself with, or revealed in Your Book, or You taught to any of Your creation, or You have preserved in the knowledge of the unseen with You, that You make the Qur’aan the life of my heart and the light of my breast, and a departure for my sorrow and a release for my anxiety)’

3. "Allaahumma rahmataka 'arjoo falaa takilnee 'ilaa nafsee tarfata 'aynin, wa 'aslih lee sha'nee kullahu, laa'ilaaha 'illaa 'Anta."

O Allah , I hope for Your mercy . Do not leave me to myself even for the blinking of an eye (i.e. a moment) . Correct all of my affairs for me . There is none worthy of worship but You.

Reference: Abu Dawud 4/324, Ahmad 5/42. Al-Albani graded it as good in Sahih Abu Dawud 3/959.

4. "Laa 'ilaaha 'illaa 'Anta subhaanaka 'innee kuntu minadh-dhaalimeen" .

There is none worthy of worship but You, glory is to You. Surely, I was among the wrongdoers.

Reference: At-Tirmithi 5/529. Al-Hakim declared it authentic and Ath-Thahabi agreed with him 1/ 505. See also Al-Albani, Sahih At-Tirmithi 3/168.

sshuraimno1fan
08-23-2007, 12:01 PM
Jazakallah Khair for everyone's support, i was so scared when i recieved them but Alhamdullillah i did good, i sat some exams in yr 10 and i got 2 A's so far(my teacher said to me that one may be an A* which will be finalised next year), 1 result i shall recieve when i go back to school for year 11, and Alhamdulillah thumma Alhamdulillah, i think i did good. All the stress is off, but it just goes to show that Allah is always there for you because this summer because ive been waiting for my results i have been praying more than usual, been praying Salatul Haajat, Surah Yaseen, and today morning prayed La ilaha illa anta subhanaka innee kuntum minaz zaalimeen quite frequelenty and i am going to carry on praying my five daily Salah inshallah. Please make duaa that Allah gives me the tawfeeq, strength to carry on praying my five daily Salahs, as because i have now got my results (even though i preayed shukrana namaz) i don't want to get big headed and not continue to pray, so make dua Inshallah that Allah, not only keeps me but all of us stead fast on our Islam
Jazakallah for both of your replies, it was comforting and Inshallah i will pray those duaas whenever the need arises. Once again, Jazakallah for the duaas, it is much,much appreciated. May Allah grant all of you a lofty place in Jannah. Ameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Huma*
08-23-2007, 04:00 PM
Assalamalykum,

Congratulation Sister :)

fatima_01
08-28-2007, 09:54 PM
nice one girl;) still dnt knw wat my results r i hav 2 go pik them up havnt gt round to it kinda scared :p

sshuraimno1fan
08-31-2007, 04:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by alibaba
I'm sending you my duas
Jazakallah so much for all of your duaas, Inshallah i will make duaa for all of you, and as Ramadhan is coming soon please remember me in your duaas during these blessed days. Jazakallah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.