/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Calling People Towards Righteousness

chacha_jalebi
08-22-2007, 06:44 PM
salaam

elo ello :shade:

as its holidays and apparently ramadan is startin soon:D , so so in holidays we dont have nothin to do, so why not call people to righteousness? and and in ramadan we try to be good, and one way to be good is to call peeps to good:D

Allah (swt) says in surah al Qasas v87...

"And invite (men) to (believe in) your Rubb [i.e., in the Oneness (Tauhid) of Allah - (1) Oneness of the Rububiyah of Allah; (2) Oneness of the worship of Allah; (3) Oneness of the Name and Qualities of Allah]"

in Surah an Nahl v125...

"Invite (mankind, O Muhammad (PBUH)) to the way of your Rubb (i.e., Islam) with wisdom (i.e., with the Divine Revelation and the Qur'an and fair preaching)"

In Surah al Maidah v2...

"Help you one another in Al-Birr and At-Taqwa (virtue, righteousness and piety)"

and Surah al Imraan v104..

"Let there arise out of you a group of people inviting to all that is good (Islam).''

so as these ayahs show we should always be doin dawah and remindin and lettin the people know and callin them towards good, but 1st we should practice what we preach :p

calling people to good, will benefit them and also ourselfs i.e . . . .

Abu Masud Uqbah bin Amr Al-Ansari Al-Badri (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Whoever guides someone to virtue will be rewarded equivalent to him who practices that good action".
[Muslim]

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "If anyone calls others to follow right guidance, his reward will be equivalent to those who follow him (in righteousness) without their reward being diminished in any respect, and if anyone invites others to follow error, the sin, will be equivalent to that of the people who follow him (in sinfulness) without their sins being diminished in any respect".
[Muslim]

:D :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.